Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Paris (nothing too deep)
decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

First, so sorry for every single victim & their families. I was f---ing gutted to hear. This is just awful and I don't want to get too deep into it to generate heated discussions. Bottom line is - this is f---ing disgusting.

Just wondering, we have many french ppl in footyroom (ppl who live in Paris too I assume)
Is everyone okey?

Comments
Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

LMAO

enter image description here

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Didn't actually want this heated conversation, just wanted to know if everyone's fine here. Not sure if we achieve anything with this, we're football forum after all. But whatever really, who am I to command.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The French patrioc act costed 129 innocents including a good friend, cant believe it. Fuck Netanyahu...

Edit : just read the comments, thanks all for worruing for me, i live in 150 km from Paris, i just heard the bombing in front of my TV as everyone watching the match live.

Fuck you, with the help of aipac first controlling all the corrupt US politics, and then financing and healing ISIS...

ISIS were made for 3 reasons : Fight the Libanese Hezbollah, first Israellis ennemy in the region, second to ontrol oil after Us departure transitioning it from Turkey to Europe, and 3 rd to back up those Bastards of Saoudian king families spreding wahabism ideology.
Before getting to oil and winning lands, they were trained by US army, John Mc Cain is viewed with all their representatives 90% of their commanders came from US prisons in the region and in Guantanamo, Bukka prison too, they were rained in Jordania and Turkey by US army with the help of France and UK for more than 3 years...
They got pilots and US cars and weapons fighting Bachar, and surprinsingly healed by Israel the only country they never attacked while if they were true extremist muslims they would attack jewws first.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The French patrioc act costed 129 innocents including a good friend, cant believe it. Fuck Netanyahu...

Edit : just read the comments, thanks all for worruing for me, i live in 150 km from Paris, i just heard the bombing in front of my TV as everyone watching the match live.

Fuck you, with the help of aipac first controlling all the corrupt US politics, and then financing and healing ISIS...

ISIS were made for 3 reasons : Fight the Libanese Hezbollah, first Israellis ennemy in the region, second to ontrol oil after Us departure transitioning it from Turkey to Europe, and 3 rd to back up those Bastards of Saoudian king families spreding wahabism ideology.
Before getting to oil and winning lands, they were trained by US army, John Mc Cain is viewed with all their representatives 90% of their commanders came from US prisons in the region and in Guantanamo, Bukka prison too, they were rained in Jordania and Turkey by US army with the help of France and UK for more than 3 years...
They got pilots and US cars and weapons fighting Bachar, and surprinsingly healed by Israel the only country they never attacked while if they were true extremist muslims they would attack jewws first.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

The whole world shud just team up and bomb them till the whole country is dead. Also i saw on a news article that their leader is always hiding. Just bomb the whole country and he will die as well.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited

Not sure if you understood that they are backed by the western countries and their master at the moment Israel and their wealthy lobbies all arround the world.
Only Russia-Syria-Iran could figh them, and those 3 countries are getting weakened intentionally by those bastards...

Rotschild :

We create our ennemy and feed him until day we need to defeat him to serve our interests, H8tler got financed by a Rotschild in the 2 nd world war, USA got financed by another Rotschild...

Lets say 99% of the world people just knows what their masters want them to know, if you dont follow the money and who finances who and to what result, you cant know what happened and surely not what will happen next...

By the way, im used to be considered as a fool so i dont care anyway, saying the truth in the 21th century is an act of resistance.

• History

Not sure if you understood that they are backed by the western countries and their master at the moment Israel and their wealthy lobbies all arround the world.
Only Russia-Syria-Iran could figh them, and those 3 countries are getting weakened intentionally by those bastards...

Rotschild : We create our ennemy and feed him until day we need to defeat him to serve our interests, H8tler got financed by a Rotschild in the 2 nd world war, USA got financed by another Rotschild...

Lets say 99% of the world people just knows what their masters want them to know, if you dont follow the money and who finances who and to what result, you cant know what happened and surely not what will happen next...

By the way, im used to be considered as a fool so i dont care anyway, saying the truth in the 21th century is an act of resistance.

Rotschild :

We create our ennemy and feed him until day we need to defeat him to serve our interests, H8tler got financed by a Rotschild in the 2 nd world war, USA got financed by another Rotschild...

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys, let's not take the debate too far. This is not a political forum.

Btw, for those French mates here, and those who live in France. And those who lives in Lebanon, or anyone who are in danger of these fu*king ISIS... I am glad you are all safe!!!

Pray for them, pray for the world!

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Once again, I'd like to apologize to everyone here if I took this a bit too far, and like Marcus said, I got a emotional and my mind was completely clouded, i hope I didn't offend anyone in any way whatsoever.

@Tuan you are right we should keep this on topic and pray for those who lost their lives, I'd also like everyone here to pray for the other countries as well.

Pray for the bombing in Paris
Pray for the attacks in Lebanon
Pray for the earthquakes in Japan
Pray for the earthquakes in Mexico

We should think about the world, not a small area.

@tiki, I'm glad you are safe and sound, hope any relatives from you are also safe.

Salahadin 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Emrecan_58 no respect for you what so ever. Dont insult a religion you obv know nothing about.
I take offence to you saying that the Quran says kill Innocent people. I don't care if you have been an Imam or not. Most Turks have no idea about Islam itself. And i say this because if Visit turkey and always stay in Yelova.

My people just lost more then 5000 people this year by the hands of Isre al, this was done by the hands of England and the US the blood of my people is on the hand by everyone who had anything to do with creating the Zionnst regime.
I wish for the families of the people who died in Paris my sympathies.

I don't support ISIS but you know that when you go in peoples land and kill them over and over and over and over some day they are going to go crazy and do some crazy shiit ? this is what is going on this isn't about religion.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ tiki i wish i could give you 1000 thumbs up, i agree with everything you said.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Salahadin

Most Turks have no idea about Islam itself.

Thats because Turkey is a secular Nation. Yes, most Turks have no idea about Islam. Maybe thats why we are the only Islamic country that doesn't have any war inside right now. If they knew it, we probably be another some random country.

This will be my last words about this. Since I really got out of topic. Sorry for that. But I don't see anything wrong with what I said.

Marcus2011 8 years ago

@salahadin

Don't think you can generalize about most Turks by going to tourist city like Yalova which is filled with secular Turks . You should have realized this by now .

And as far as I know wrong teaching of Islam coming exactly from the part of the world that you defend so much . Does not mean that people should bomb the hell out of it because it only creates bigger problems and spreads terrorism .

For example like that Saudis and Qataries who rather spent billions on new toys than spend on education . Arab world has become widely uneducated so it is easy to recruit Isis fighters motivating them on their emotions of lost loved ones . Every thing that is happening fault of their own stupidity . Dictators who made people stupid because stupid people are easier to control . Just in Israel there are more books published than in all arab world combined.

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited

btw I sincerely believe Islam is religion of peace and have done enough research to back it up with history and facts .

@emrecan

Your secular nation was laughing stock of europe . Cheap whorrre house and good bath for Europeans to enjoy . That is all till the past 10 years .

And the reason why you arent English or Greek dominion is because of those muslim man who fought us off . Hats off for bravery .

• History

btw I sincerely believe Islam is religion of peace and have done enough research to back it up with history and facts .

@emrecan

Your secular nation was laughing stock of europe . Cheap whore house and good bath for Europeans to enjoy . That is all till the past 10 years .

And the reason why you arent English or Greek dominion is because of those muslim man who fought us off . Hats off for bravery .

Salahadin 8 years ago

@ Emre The killing of the Kurd's is war mate and not every Muslim country is like Syria, there is 21 Arab countries and there is a lot more Muslim ones. Your logic is based on the fairy tale of the Ataturk era.

@ Marcus "And as far as I know wrong teaching of Islam coming exactly from the part of the world that you defend so much. " Where? You mean before Europe and US/Isra!l invaded that part?

"And as far as I know wrong teaching of Islam coming exactly from the part of the world that you defend so much . "

"Arab world has become widely uneducated so it is easy to recruit Isis fighters motivating them on their emotions of lost loved ones"
I can tell you this there is a lot more people who go to college in those countries then in most euro countries
Uneducated you say, there is more to being educated in life being boombed by some euro US or Isra!l in those regions
is something to be worried about.

What i worry about is how do i make more money to get a better car than my BMW 320.
What a Random arab in syria Palestine Iraq Libya Kurdistan, how to get to the store without being killed by some bomb aircraft that the Peaceful euro US might own and by ISIS that US and Isrash!t made.

Man don't forget that Your civilization came from the Arabs your 123 your medicine and to this day.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

civilization came from arabs? i don't understand that part.

Salahadin 8 years ago

You understand that it came from Khomeini?

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

enter image description here

@Salahadin "Your civilization came from the Arabs your 123 your medicine and to this day."

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@salah just keep quiet with your nonsense.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Salahadin
I will reply you for only the part which you mentioned me without getting into any religion topic.
The killing of the Kurd is different because of the PKK terror which does not have any religious reasons but still there are many things that which I don't support the political actions of the government about the Kurds.

Yes, of course every Muslim country is not like Syria. But the Muslim countries I know have too big differences between the poor and the rich. This is the most important thing for figuring out about educational or general level of the country.

And guys, we can all understand your anger after this terror, but please try not to insult any country or its people.
If I have done that. I am sorry. I will stay out of it.

Discussion Closed