Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Paris (nothing too deep)
decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

First, so sorry for every single victim & their families. I was f---ing gutted to hear. This is just awful and I don't want to get too deep into it to generate heated discussions. Bottom line is - this is f---ing disgusting.

Just wondering, we have many french ppl in footyroom (ppl who live in Paris too I assume)
Is everyone okey?

Comments
AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

One thing more, why do you think someone who is about to commit a murder, let alone blow the whole city up carry a freakin passport or an ID card? Don't you think it's a bit fishy?

rayrex7 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

R.I.P for all the family and people in Paris. I hope the best for any of the relatives and their safety.
People should look at @Alex perspective. I could have given a +1000 if I could.

But than again, the ISIS are humiliating and embarrassing the Religion Islam for their messed up minds. I am going to say this once, Our religion has done nothing wrong, its that those people take it to seriously to a harmful limit. Yes, there was 160 people who died in France, but over thousands of Palestinians died from Israel, over tens of thousands have died in 2004-2006 from Bush's america. So saying that this was mainly the "religion" mistake is such hypocrisy.

EDIT: I actually said a lot more, but it keeps saying that I have blacklisted words

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

R.I.P for all the family and people in Paris. I hope the best for any of the relatives and their safety.

But than again, the ISIS are humiliating and embarrassing the Religion Islam for their messed up minds. I am going to say this once, Our religion has done nothing wrong, its that those people take it to seriously to a harmful limit. Yes, there was 160 people who died in France, but over thousands of Palestinians died from Israel, over tens of thousands have died in 2004-2006 from Bush's america. So saying that this was mainly the "religion" mistake is such hypocrisy.

rayrex7 8 years ago

This is why I respect hit*erI know that almost or even all of you are going to hate me for this, but i actually respect him. he may take it a bit far, but like he said. He left 10% of the j-ws to show the world what will happen and ISR--L happened. You can't hate him, if you don't know why you hate him. Some people say they hate him cause he killed a lot of people, but they don't know what kind of people he killed.

@Quickzzy Not rescuing refugees huh? Thats the way to handle these problems. If you say that than don't complain about why people or why Humanity is so messed up and selfish. What you should think of is how on earth can a freaking rich country with powerful armies and the latest guns and jets, can't stop a group of people with a a bunch of rifles, guns and grenades. Its like a Lion complaining in why the hyena stole his food, its ridiculous. don't take it personally, I'm just stating in why i think you are wrong in saying not to take in Refugees.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You can help, people have to help each other yeah but. Help them if you want, but don't make whole country suffer from bad decision of some politics who acts like they wanna help. IMO, it's high treason. I'm certainly glad that we are not accepting all these refugees in our country. We have a lot of our problems, we don't have money for our country, why should we spend the money we don't have to these people? I'm not saying all of them are bad, not. But then don't talk anything when your country will get Islamized, what they can bring us? Nothing. I may be harsh with this but it's the way I see it.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@rayrex7

This is why I respect hit*erI know that almost or even all of you are going to hate me for this, but i actually respect him. he may take it a bit far, but like he said. He left 10% of the j-ws to show the world what will happen and ISR--L happened. You can't hate him, if you don't know why you hate him.

This is nothing different than Isis.

Dynastian98 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Ray

It was because of H*tler that Israel happened. Please don't drag off this debate into something different. I respect your opinions on football mate, but appreciating H8tler's crimes is inhumane. :(

Just wanted to say R.I.P. to all Parisiens who passed away, and my heart is with the families and friends that have lost loved ones. #PrayForParis

EDIT:: I hope @Tiki_taka is okay. I don't know if he's a Parisien or not, but I know he lives in France. Hope no one in his family or friend circle was harmed by the attacks. The same goes out to all FootyRoom members who live in France or have relatives/friends there. :(

• History

@Ray

It was because of H*tler that Israel happened. Please don't drag off this debate into something different. I respect your opinions on football mate, but appreciating H8tler's crimes is inhumane. :(

Just wanted to say R.I.P. to all Parisiens who passed away, and my heart is with the families and friends that have lost loved ones. #PrayForParis

Dynastian98 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Hey guys, I just heard of a similar incident in Lebanon that you may not have heard of due to lack of media coverage. RIP to those in Lebanon as well, all innocent human lives should be treated equally. :(

• History

Hey guys, I just heard of a similar incident in Lebanon. RIP to those in Lebanon as well, all innocent human lives should be treated equally. :(

chelsea8 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

first of all respecting hitller means there is something wrong with your brains,

I feel sorry for the families who lost their loved ones and hope they rest in peace, For the people of paris and the people of palestine and syria.

@ emrecan why are you talking bullsht and saying that islam says to kill people, next time educate yourself before comment bs.

and people here on footyroom blaming islam for this are retarted.
there is no religion in this world that says you have to kill people, the people who kill are psychopaths.
and when America invaded iraq and killed millions of innocent people, israel killing millions of palestine's people, attacking syria and nobody pray's for them and nobody says anything about that and europeans killing people in afghanistan? invading africa? again nobody talks about that why? there are millions killed by christian countries like america, belgium, france, england and the list goes on but nobody blames them.
Why because they are selfish like most people commenting on this site crying about 150 people killed in paris while millions are killed in the middle east.

@quikzy you know that these people are coming to europe because europe destroyed their homes and are bombing their country right? karma is a bitch if you don't invade those countries and let them live in peace then groups like ISIS wouldn't exist.

• History

first of all respecting hitller mean there is something wrong with your brains,

I feel sorry for the families who lost their loved ones and hope they rest in peace.

@ emrecan why are you talking bullsht and saying that islam say to kill people, next time educate yourself before comment bs.

and people here on footyroom blaming islam for this are retarted.
there is no religion in this world that says you have to kill people, the people who kill are psychopaths.
and when America invaded iraq and killed millions of innocent people, israel killing millions of palestine's people, attacking syria and nobody pray's for them and nobody says anything about that and europeans killing people in afghanistan? invading africa? again nobody talks about that why? there are millions killed by christian countries like america, belgium, france, england and the list goes on but nobody blames them.
Why because they are selfish like most people commenting on this site crying about 150 people killed in paris while millions are killed in the middle east.

@quikzy you know that these people are coming to europe because europe destroyed their homes and are bombing their country right? karma is a bitch if you don't invade those countries and let them live in peace then groups like ISIS wouldn't exist.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If USA/Russia or anyone are destroying their homes, why don't they help them? Why we should suffer from this?

let them live in peace then groups like ISIS wouldn't exist.

There will never be peace man.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Dynastian I also mentioned that 2 days ago they attacked in Beirut and Iraq. You are absolutely right. Media is so one-sided.

@Chelsea8 I've read Quran two times bro. I was a muezzin in Çalıca Mosque in Yalova 4 years ago. And I was the imam in the dorm I was staying 3 years ago in highschool. I began to say that I am an Atheist just 1 year ago. Before that i was a real Muslim. I know everything about it. But I didn't interrogate it because I believed in it since I was born.
If you want I can show you the verses of the Quran which ISIS doing the same

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

because europe is behind USA, but europe also killed many innocent people.
The refugees have no other option where should they live? you don't choose where you were born or which nationality you have it just happens, you wouldn't be saying those things if you were born in a country like syria who gets attacked by other countries who shouldn't be there.
After all we are all humans and should look after each other don't we?

each country has bad fuckked up people but you shouldn't point your fingers at all of them!

For me it's easy not to hate people, why? because i always try to imagine things from their perspective, how it would be and how i would feel if i was one of those innocent people.

The world is not perfect but let's not make it worse by being ignorant, arrogant and selfish.

the only way for evil to succeed is when good people don't do anything about it, so goodness starts with you!

Let's not make everything worse than it already is. Help other people, after all we are all humans and are from the same planet, just beacause you country has a different name doesn't mean that you are different from other people.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Chelsea8

+1! Ultimately we are all human, regardless of our nationality or religion.

AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I have found this and it says everything I wanted to say. No more words needed.

enter image description here

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I also heard that Lassana Diarra's cousin was killed by this terorist attack.
This world is never gonna be fair. Innocent people always suffers the most. 1 month ago, the terorist attack in Ankara was the worst in Turkey's history. People (mostly students) was having fun, dancing and singing Peace songs. And what they got in return?
There were body parts all over the place. I still can't make those memories go away and see those in my dreams. Like nightmares.
Nothing is different in Paris.

I feel for the people in Paris. But I also feel sorry for not hearing any words about the terror attacks in Ankara or Suruç. Whats the difference? Aren't we all humans?

rayrex7 8 years ago

Ok let me make things straight. Don't lump me into your thinking category. We all have different perspective right. For example quickzzy doesnt want to help refugees while some wants to help. Does that make them inhuman? No. It's only an idea in how to help their fellow county. I respect a few people who's names you are definitely gonna disagree, but coming from a history fan, there are a few things which you need to respect hi8ler for what he came from to the level he has reached. His battlefield intellect and courage. There are 2 things you should seek, intellect and human behaviour .Hi8ler doesn't have any human behaviour however his intellect is second to none. Gdafi, Ali Abdullah Salah, etc these are all hated by many, but I respect them in a few occasions. So saying I'm inhuman for an act of actually knowing history is just how low you are and how you know nothing g but media.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@rayrex7
That's not actually about knowing history better than the other. Because history is being taught differently in different countries.
That is about growing up in a family and a nation where you got their ideology as an absolute true without questioning. It's like religion. If you are growing up in a Muslim family. You are growing up as a Muslim. Same goes for others.
So saying that you know history better than us does not actually proves you are right.
I grew up in a nation where I got their ideology as an absolute true. But this year I started questioning about these truths. And I realized that the history we are been taught here is mostly bullsh*t.

rayrex7 8 years ago

@emerecan I see your point, and yet I agree with you that each country has been taught differently. I would also like to apologize to anyone who felt offended in me saying I know better in history which is wrong and I'm in fault.

However I would really appreciate to just see back a little and understand this case thoroughly before stating judgements that I'm inhuman with no brain who will join the ISIS and be their commander. So please and thank you :)

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@quikzy

Where should I begin ? your country is part of Nato and Europe Union. See mate , Europe is heavily involved in other countries affairs for their own benefit whether you believe it or deny it , but it is a fact . Don't ever think that our western world travels around the world spreading democracy and humanity for the greater good . Slovakia is member of NATO and EU therefore they cary same responsibilities as other members . That is the cost your country pays being involved in affairs that you don't want to be involved in .

Not even USA or Russia who are painted as saviors now and "bombing " ISIS care about humanity in "brown " part of the world but their own interest which are economical and geopolitical . However, Mainly economical ! If you want to get clues , just always , always follow the money . Think of it this way . How this country will profit economically by being involved and that is how you solve the puzzles and find answers for other questions .

So you ask question why Europe has to deal with refugees or why Slovakia does ? Because you reap what you saw and what goes around comes back around . You are upset at the wrong people and wrong policies .

However, if say EU and NATO stops interfering into affairs of other countries , then you mate will have much worse standards of living . Trust me or better do your research how fcked up Europe has become economically due to internal economical policies of EU .

• History

@quikzy

Where should I begin ? your country is part of Nato and Europe Union. See mate , Europe is heavily involved in other countries affairs for their own benefit whether you believe it or deny it , but it is a fact . Don't ever think that our western world travels around the countries spreading democracy and humanity for the greater good . Slovakia is member of NATO and EU therefore they cary same responsibilities as members . That is the cost your country pays being involved in affairs that you don't want to be involved in .

Not even USA or Russia who are painted as saviors now and "bombing " ISIS care about humanity in "brown " part of the world but their own interest which are economical and geopolitical . However, Mainly economical ! If you want to get clues , just always , always follow the money . Think of it this way . How this country will profit economically by being involved and that is how you solve the puzzles and find answers for other questions .

So you ask question why Europe has to deal with refugees or why Slovakia does ? Because you reap what you saw and what goes around comes back around . You are upset at the wrong people and wrong policies .

However, if say EU and NATO stops interfering into affairs of other countries , then you mate will have much worse standards of living . Trust me or better do your research how fcked up Europe has become economically due to policies of EU .

@quikzy

Where should I begin ? your country is part of Nato and Europe Union. See mate , Europe is heavily involved in other countries affairs for their own benefit whether you believe it or deny it , but it is a fact . Don't ever think that our western world travels around the countries spreading democracy and humanity for the greater good . Slovakia is member of NATO and EU therefore they cary same responsibilities as other members . That is the cost your country pays being involved in affairs that you don't want to be involved in .

However, if say EU and NATO stops interfering into affairs of other countries , then you mate will have much worse standards of living . Trust me or better do your research how fcked up Europe has become economically due to internal economical policies of EU .

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@rayrex

Actually agree with Dynastian not dragging conversation off but it was precisely because of H8tler Israel happened .

I am sure you have great insights into history but you are looking into this event emotionally which blocks your critical reasoning . You are very balanced member here so don't let that happen to yourself .

@emrecan

Difference is that who cares about Turkey especially those kurds ? Just be realistic not melodramatic .

Western world is the one who are under attack . Mainstream and Social media is western who will give more attention to Paris than Ankara therefore people will care more about their own , western nations .

However, also like any big event this is fueled up more for political reasons . Just watch France will probably send soldiers into Syria or increase their efforts even more . Man sht will go biblical in Syria . They are discussing it now in G20 summit .

• History

@rayrex

Actually agree with Dynastian not dragging conversation off but it was precisely because of H8tler Israel happened .

I am sure you have great insights into history but you are looking into this event emotionally which blocks your critical reasoning . You are very balanced member here so don't let that happen to yourself .

@emrecan

Difference is that who cares about Turkey especially those kurds ? Just be realistic not melodramatic .

Western world is the one who are under attack . Mainstream and Social media is western therefore people will care more about their own , western nations .

However, also like any big event this is fueled up more for political reasons . Just watch France will probably send soldiers into Syria or increase their efforts even more . Man sht will go biblical in Syria . They are discussing it now in G20 summit .

@rayrex

@emrecan

Western world is the one who are under attack . Mainstream and Social media is western who will give more attention to Paris than Beirut therefore people will care more about their own , western nations .

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Marcus
Yes, I follow G20 closely. We'll see what they'll discuss these days. Agree about that this is fueled up more for political reasons.

Discussion Closed