Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

- Official FR Mod Casting -
Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Well.... it is official now. We will add new mod(s) to the web page. Now we just need to decide who will join the team. The process to choose the new mod(s) will be the following:

1. Postulations/nomination: Users have the option to nominate another user. Only one nomination can be done per user. User can nominate themselves.

2. After the nomination period is done we will have a voting period started to choose the top 3 users.

3. Then those 3 users would have a last chance to tell everybody why they think they should be mods. Users can debate as well about who they think should be elected :)

4. Finally Me and Alex and probably FR will decide who gets picked.

so... you guys asked for it, FR gave us the chance to choose our new mods.
The nomination period is now opened.

• Also, ideas on how to improve the forum and the selection of the mods will be appreciated.
Comments
tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ You will need to give guarantees, that you will be active, those who disappear for months arent recomended, if you can certify it, no problem for me, i could vote for you.
You are one of the oldest users, and got a nice behaviour for the few i have seen from you, but you need to be more active in the forum, everyday if possible, not once in a month.

@Quickzy Same thing, i also could vote for you.
@Emrecan : i like your activeness in the forum, you are probably one of the most active here and a nice user, some may prefer older users but i dont see any problem voting for you.

I could also vote for V who has the 3 qualities needed, but he may ban someone for trolling Chelsea more than another trolling Barça right ? :), you would be the perfect mod if you let your Chelsea fannatism apart.
@Ramaboy : As a Barça fan always there, he never take part of Barça threads only Arsenal and EPL ones, so this is making me sceptic about him as a Barça fan.
He isnt representing Liga or Barça...

Raimondo, Grennady and Tuan_jin would also have my likes...
I really dont know who i can choose, specially when everyone vote for himself...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^ You will need to give guarantees, that you will be active, those who disappear for months arent recomended, if you can certify it, no problem for me, i could vote for you.
You are one of the oldest users, and got a nice behaviour for the few i have seen from you, but you need to be more active in the forum, everyday if possible, not once in a month.

@Quickzy Same thing, i also could vote for you.
@Emrecan : i like your activeness in the forum, you are probably one of the most active here and a nice user, some may prefer older users but i dont see any problem voting for you.

I could also vote for V who has the 3 qualities needed, but he may ban someone for trolling Chelsea more than another trolling Barça right ? :), you would be the perfect mod if you let your Chelsea fannatism apart.
@Ramaboy : As a Barça fan always there, he never take part of Barça threads only Arsenal and EPL ones, so this is making me sceptic about him as a Barça fan.

Raimondo, Grennady and Tuan_jin would also have my likes...
I really dont know who i can choose, specially when everyone vote for himself...

SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

I nominate myself

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

GunnerAFC has my vote if I had to choose someone. I was initially thinking of Gennady and him to be candidates, but then again I almost forgotten that Genn is already one. GunnerAFC has my admiration and respect.

^ Why not, nice user.

I didnt know Gennady was already a mod :). Then he deserves it, he was on my list.

I forgot Shpalman, he seems different lately, an active good member, old user and has no recent issues...
Any of those names are good for me, but again its dificult to pick up one, i would prefer to chose from a list.

I would take someone who also know Liga or Calcio, Ikoiko, Shpalman, Tuan_jinn, Raimondo have that profile.

I believe other leagues need to have a place, the way Pro-Spanish views were treated in the past was shocking, treating them as foolish or trolls while they just have their preferences, and valid argumentation...
I dont want to see a biased EPL mod, i want to keep a perfect freedom of opinions...

• History

^ Why not, nice user.

I didnt know Gennady was already a mod :). Then he deserves it, he was on my list.

I forgot Shpalman, he seems different lately, an active good member, old user and has no recent issues...
Any of those names are good for me, but again its dificult to pick up one, i would prefer to chose from a list.

^ Why not, nice user.

I would take someone who also know Liga or Calcio, Ikoiko, Shpalman, Tuan_jinn, Raimondo have that profile.

I believe other leagues need to have a place, the way Pro-Spanish views were trated in the past was shocking, treating them as foolish or trolls while they just have their preferences, and valid argumentation...
I dont want to see a biased EPL mod, i want to keep a perfect freedom of opinions...

COYSPURS2008 10 years ago
76 540

Oh so this is the real thing.

I think Emrecan, and Vendetta are both great candidates.

I would be willing to give it a shot, I mean I haven't started any major arguments on this thread and i don't really have a history of trolling rivals. But thats ok if i don't get it cause as long as i get to use this site its always cool.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@quik- "Mods are watching how are we(users) reacting, what we are writing" Wow, that's so spooky man. This decision shouldn't only be up to them. If anything it should be a joint effort. Like we all take part in a Poll like I suggested earlier. "Someone who joined in recent days don't know much about this forum so their votes wouldn't be the best, don't you think?" You do have a point valid point there. Hmmm. If there were a way to work around that, like they have to put there name down and if there are new their vote is disregarded. Guess that'd be too much effort huh.. Anyway, I believe at least 3 mods should to be appointed.

@tiki- They don't necessarily have to be an old/ancient user. I could name some old users who are annoying as hell. They also can't be a week- a month old. So around 4-6 months would be fine. New blood would be refreshing, change things up a little. New perspective..

@emre- I have nothing against you personally. Frankly I think you are a level headed and generally pleasant and active user. You stand up for yourself and don't allow others to push you around but in a calm way, I respect that. Thing that concerns me is your friendship with Iraqi and how that would affect your decision making when he starts irritating everyone again.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Wolfie like I said, I have to be fair for everyone. :)

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Emrecan.
If not him then I'd go for GunnerAFC

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Emre can then, if i have to choose only one from the existing candidates, i would take the most neutral and the most active : Emrecan for me.

Tuanjinn-Vendetta-Shpalman-Arsenalgunners-Raimondo in that order as a second choice.

netsten 10 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

^ Huhu France - Jamaïque right now on TF1 (Off topic...)

Damn !! I was looking Rolland Garros replays, thanks for making me remember...Where is my mind :) ?
already 12th minutes :), Are you watching it in TF1 ? Lizarazu and Wenger in commentaries :).

• History

Damn !! I was looking Rolland Garros replays, thanks for making me remeber...
already 12th minutes :), Are you watching it in TF1 ?

Damn !! I was looking Rolland Garros replays, thanks for making me remeber...
already 12th minutes :), Are you watching it in TF1 ? Lizarazu and Wenger in commentaries :).

gagagoodlife 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 14 325

I votes in favour of himself. jk

I vote for Emrecan since he does not support any PL club, which I think would make him a descent mod for that reason. Tiki_taka and ramaboy for me are second and third in that order.

GunnerAFC 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 47 1026

@Tiki I can guarantee it, no problem.
Apparently I don't post a lot (I like to think I do) but I lurk on the forum everyday.

• History

@Tiki I can guarantee it, no problem. Apparently I don't post a lot (I like to think I do) but I lurk on the forum everyday.