Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New changes to the forum rules
FootyRoom 12 years ago
36 175

Hi everyone,

Recently there has been a lot of talk on how to improve this forum and what to do with certain individuals who spoil the fun for everyone. We decided that some changes are needed to the way people interact here.

So let us list the changes made:

• New users, who have been registered for less than 10 days, may post/comment only twice per day.
  • These new users may not post pictures or videos for the first 10 days.
  • All users are limited to 4 comment votes per day.

These changes will let us screen new users better. If we notice during the first 10 days of user registration that he or she abuses the forums and breaks fun for everyone, we will ban that person. It will also prevent the new user to post large amount of offensive content in short time as he is limited to only 2 posts/comments per day.

The new limit of 4 comment votes per day will let the user decide more carefully which comments deserve an up vote or a down vote. This will hopefully make the user think before he votes.

Please note that we will start to monitor forums more closely and ban those users who don't play by the rules. We ask you to respect each other and each others opinions. This should be a place for everybody, no matter which team you support, where you're from or what color you are.

Otherwise, enjoy!
FootyRoom Team

Comments
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

@footyrooms comment on the first page:

Yes the video rating section need to be looked over... Its mostly influenced by which team has the higher number of supporters. It is so many times ive seen legit and responsible comments get 7 thumbs down..

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@naman93 : it tooks along time to read ur comment but in fact fact u said a very useful suggestions , i agree with in each one of them. thanks for choosing me in ur list :) the same here , i really do like ur comments on matches highlights & here in forums :)

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

with you*

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

thanks mate !! :)

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@naman.. i kinda agree on your suggestions.. btw.. i dont have a FB account.. deactivated 3 years ago.. bcoz i'm bored.. -_-"

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

4 Likes WOW!

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

So New Member Can't Really Do Anything For 10 Days On Fourm

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

gay ass rulez

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Lol chuggzz, footyRoom, why can't you remove thumbs up/down system?!

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

footyroom, you should allow the owners of threads/posts to delete comments, so the site could be cleaner of spam, stupid, offensive comments from people who want to create wars on the site. That's really needed and urgently. thanks

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Yes please. Naman93 is really starting to annoy me, and Hugo Almeida AKA Norway  is putting discusting pictures on my forum posts and others to.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I've sent a couple of things FR's way the last few days but not sure if anything is being done, said it about 10 times now, the site needs mods who are active at different times during the day and also have the ability to just ban people, can't believe some of the posts and threads are still up after all this time.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@nico10 : absolutely right .... then we will be able to keep the site clean at our level .... (MODS OF OUR OWN THREADS) ..... nice suggestion nico10.

@Jim : with season starting and more people visiting this site ..... trolling will increase...hence we need mods

@ramagirl69 : there you go again pinpointing me like you previously did ..... If I get a chance to see you anywhere .....next time you will be seen in hospital .... (I bet this ramagirl will comment back again and somewhere in middle will again tell footyroom  that naman93 is annoying)..... get yourself voted by fellow members and then you will get the answer for who was a dumbass for last 5 months.

You know Ramagirl10 >>>>> for you I am TROLL now ... you wait and watch .... for all the months you have annoyed me (including me getting accused for multiaccounts), its time for me to pay back !!

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

i agree with jimskeleton however the only problem i have with the mod situation is you don't want people that are power hungry but the option to delete posts if your the thread owner sounds like a good idea

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

you guys are correct, but the problem is choosing the right people for this role. There needs to be at least 2 more mods, and they must be very active members. Our current mods are not doing their jobs properly, which frustrates me sometimes.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I am active many hours!
I can help if FR want it

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Im up for a job, also active often on the forums mostly

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I would love to be a mod

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It's not just a question of banning a few bad apple members; the IP addresses are important. I have some little tit frequently use my name all over the video comments, in an attempt to garner negative feedback and comments against my 'name'.

This could be easily fixed by banning certain IPs, but FR doesn't seem to want to do anything about it.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

^ If it is a non-registered guy, FR can't do anything about it.