{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

My True History
Golden 12 years ago Edited
35 693

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, there's no need to hide anymore. Yes, I have multiple accounts. Several. I'm the guy behind Norway, Official, PortugalUnited, MiguelVeloso, Soccer etc. (Not Economist, Portugal or Philips though. Felt I had to mention that after all the accusations against those. They're not mine.) FR has tracked my IP and written it in the Talk Room. I'm the original crisis of this Forum, and I confess for once. No requirement by FR, I wanted to say this myself. Heisinburg has no reason to be ashamed; what I've done makes his embarrassment invisible.

This is nothing I feel proud of; contrary I would love to delete my previous history. I'm not from the US, but I'm from Norway - the name of only one account I've used up in the history.

Let's just put it this way. It all started with PortugalUnited, probably 2-3 years ago. I was young. Immature. Hunting for social popularity. And I didn't got it as I wanted. I got angry when people didn't like my comments. My disguisting and horrible behavior is all to apologize for.

I believe I noticed it was possible to thumb my very own comments up by using other accounts after a couple of weeks on FR. I used to thumb my own comments up, and then, one day when I wasn't logged in, I thumbed myself up thinking I was logged in. Later I understood how it worked. The thumbs up doesn't applie for the IP-adresses, however, the accounts you have.

And I have to say: It amazes me how you FootyRoomers actually busted me every single time! I tried to hide, but it simply wasn't possible. And everytime I got an accusation against me, I started getting more and more unserious and rude. A reason on why I got busted every time may have been after my childish
friends often logged in to my accounts and wrote subjective and rude
stuff which could easily be related to my previous accounts. The word 'perspective' many of you know I used a lot. But the thing with my friends is not an excuse. I take all the responsibility myself. I've been here nearly since the creation of FR, but I've not really been an appreciated a.k.a. helpful person. Rather the opposite.

The truth is, I've always been trying to get some kind of status on FR. I noticed that the Arsenal-fans got  a lot of appreciation, and I experienced myself that I was just meant to be a crisis on this page. People catched me for being the guy I really am every single time.

I tried as for one last attempt with this account, Golden, and it looked to be a success. People gave me positive feedback about my threads and posts, so I took it serious. Some here and there alleged I was the guy behind Norway and so on - and they were right. Congratulations to 'DonAndres', 'Username', and the other ones who believed in this theory. You were right, and FR has now published the truth.

Now I think it is for you to decide whether or not I should be given another chance to stay. I don't think I'd stay on this site if noone wants me to stay in here. No respect = no joy. But If you want to give me a chance, say so. I believe I've changed completely in these years, and for the past few comments from Official, PortugalUnited and Navigatorfc, that's just rubbish as a reason of the accounts enormous defeat and suppression. And FR: Please delete all my previous accounts. If I'm not welcome with this one either - delete it as well. But if I could ask you as for one last chance, that would be only to keep this one and let me continue with my contributions here on FR. I felt I've finally been noticed in a positive way, and that's something I want to continue.

Either so, it's up to you guys.

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Golden there was no need to say this since about 80% of frequent forum users already knew or suspected this. you are not the only one with multiple accounts but you are probably the one with the most and the one that always gets caught. anyways i could careless what you do, if you stay then make sure its to contribute to this site. if your just wanting thumbs up then please leave.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

In my opinion, you should stay if you're going to keep posting these positive threads
such as "World Association Game" (That was great!)
But don't feel obliged to suck up to a team or person on Footyroom just to get liked from others.
You can argue with others if your point is valid. We just have to be promised of no more
mulitple accounts.
I respect you for the fact you revealed this "secret".
My vote
Stay 1-0 Go

raimondo90 12 years ago

although we deserve some true honesty id like to know all the names of your accounts you have used

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

its you're choice, really. i don't know why people take these multiple accounts so seriously

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

After looking at the novel that you wrote, one thing can in my mind... Cool story bro!

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@devilz: because they are sick. after some recent posts (e.g. Heisinburg) and now this,i went a bit around here on the forums,reading some threads concerning the argument and...i was totally blown away. i read about Heisinburg making wars against trolls and multi-accounters and in the end he got caught himself. then now this guy Golden. i read the thread about Portuguese League "Thank you Footyroom" in which Golden (Soccer) opens the thread and then replies to himself with his own other accounts. this denotes some serious psychological problem and i feel so sorry for these guys. i can understand the need to feel "accepted",but what's the point in feeling happy...when you know that most of the appreciations you got comes from yourself? We also have to consider that we don't know the age of these people,if these guys are around 14/15 then their problem may not be that serious. we are in the "internets".. but if they are around 20yo,i feel really sorry for them. 
all i can say is: be yourself,whatever thing happens. you can't pretend that all the people likes you,but for sure at some point you'll meet someone who likes you for what you are. Golden,dude,now you got me posting in this thread,this is not meant to feed your attention-wh0re needs. i think people appreciates your outing,but please boy don't start crying over yourself like Heisinburg that was acting like "the fallen super-f*cking-hero". -that-was-pathetic- just be yourself and stop with this sh*t. Wailing walls of text are  becoming a trend here on FR jesus christ.

PortugalUnited 12 years ago Edited
FC Porto, Portugal 2 26

• History

@raimondo ➭ I totally understand. After the suspicioun, that's why I started to do this stuff with Official and PortugalUnited. I got angry for not being liked and trusted as many others. I'm truly sorry for this. FR can probably tell you all, as I don't remember (that word just says it all) exactly how many it was, and which. The main accounts were likely these (in order when I used them):

PortugalUnited, Soccer, MiguelVeloso, Official, Manager, Norway, Golden. Others are the whole national team of Portugal's names in one except for two or three players. Some examples are: LuisNani, JoaoMoutinho, FabioCoentrao. I think it was in all about 15 accounts and I feel sorry for myself to write and read this.

@man_utd ➭ Thanks, mate. I've always appreciated your presence on FR. I'm done with this multiple accounts shit.

@devilz ➭ It's a search for social popularity. It doesn't necessarily mean you have no life (maybe in one way it does) or that you have no friends IRL. It just means you are trying to find a group where you can be respected from everyone. And apparently this seems to work like ketchup with apple juice.

@shpalman ➭ I know, it's sick. How I commented on my own threads says it all. I will not start crying. But I will take the responsibility myself. Thanks for making this clear.

The fact that I actually get a new chance says something about the people on FR. I've got used to you guys, and I have to say that I honestly like every personality. Either if one's rooting for a other team than me, or hate me, I've got used to the people. Words cannot describe how much I also want to say I'm sorry to some specific users:

koldimere: I don't know. Love me or hate me, I'm finished with this bullshit. The way I've treated you with some of my previous accounts maybe don't even deserve to be forgiven. I'll let you to decide.

DonAndres: After you found out the true history of Golden (however, it wasn't much suspect in it), I got a thought to nail you down with all the negative elements that my mind could come to. I'm sorry for being a douce.

ramaboy10: The same goes to you. You were on the side of DonAndres', and I simply couldn't handle one more account going in the garbage dump. I apologize.

There's no need to excuse my behavior above Heisinburg as he has now left. If there's anyone else I've missed, I want you to say so. Trust me, I'll recognize what I did, but I need the names first. The history is so long it's hard to come up with all the names.

PortugalUnited 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 2 26

And yupp, there goes a comment from PortugalUnited. Just to prove my point here.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Case closed. No one wins, we all lose. Thank you for confessing. Now let's just move on! :)

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

Couldn't agree more, Heisinburg. I'm not proud of this at all. Let's forget it and move on.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

as raimondo said .... we all knew that Golden was the same person associated with the accounts you mentioned ..... but I was always wondering why you are trying to act good with one account and trolling with 5 other accounts at the same time ... if you really wanted to apologize... you could have simply stop logging in with those accounts  ... and keep only Golden active...

anyways ... all's good if end is good....I hope to see only Golden and not any other portuguese  username :P :D

35 693

• History

As mentioned earlier, why I used the other accounts as well, was because I didn't want to screw this profile totally. Therefore, I used the other accounts to be rude against i.e. DonAndres, ramaboy and koldimere. Right now I sit here and see how complete desperate I was. I know it's tragic, and I ask FR to delete (if possible) all the other accounts.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Golden 
Could You Tell us now If The picture about me and ramaboy was PHOTOSHOP?
I told you yesterday that when you behave like this in forum you are acceptable(ChelseaROX said you rock for example!)..So there was no need to do behave like an idiot with other accounts!
You know that i found out every account you have and you decided to "attack me with that crap picture".
It is not excessive to say that you HATE ME!!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Man, you know what you've got to do: stop trying to persuade people that Portugal is the best team, the best youngsters etc... If you accept this rule and share with other people, then it's all good.

raimondo90 12 years ago

It was somewhat easy to find you due to the fact all the accounts were related with portugal. But thanks for admitting to it now let's just move on from all this crap and talk about real stuff like Demba Ba possibly leaving Newcastle in January. 

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

what's the point of multiple accounts ? U can like yourself ? Sick!

35 693

• History

@DonAndres ➭ Yes, I can tell you. The photo was easily edited, but not in Photoshop. I don't think it's possible to edit as exact and perfect as I did if you're using Photoshop. On the other hand, we all know what professional picture editors are capable of. Once again: I'm truly sorry for how I behaved towards you. I don't hate you, I hate that you managed to bust me every single time - and that's just a positive thing you accomplished.

@expertfootball ➭ I'm finished with it. The other accounts have kind of been the ones I've used to pump Portugal and their players up with, but with Golden I was nearly almost mainly and fair towards everyone, and I will continue being the way I am right now. Golden is the real me, but I somehow tried to hype Portugal with the non-mine-personality. I accept the rule.

@raimondo ➭ Yes, I know. But I thought it would've been really boring making a serious account with i.e. Germany as the national team and Liverpool as the club. I wanted to have the teams that I support; which are Portugal and Real Madrid. Manchester United is kind of a second club to me, but I definitely root for Real.

@mladen ➭ It is clearly and obviously sick, yes.

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

I want to apologize to knibis as well. My rudeness cannot be depicted with simple words.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Wow.... i never expected this from you...

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

Nope, me neither, and I apologize once again to you, ramaboy. Sometimes what you never expect is the actual truth.

Discussion Closed