{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

My True History
Golden 12 years ago Edited
35 693

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, there's no need to hide anymore. Yes, I have multiple accounts. Several. I'm the guy behind Norway, Official, PortugalUnited, MiguelVeloso, Soccer etc. (Not Economist, Portugal or Philips though. Felt I had to mention that after all the accusations against those. They're not mine.) FR has tracked my IP and written it in the Talk Room. I'm the original crisis of this Forum, and I confess for once. No requirement by FR, I wanted to say this myself. Heisinburg has no reason to be ashamed; what I've done makes his embarrassment invisible.

This is nothing I feel proud of; contrary I would love to delete my previous history. I'm not from the US, but I'm from Norway - the name of only one account I've used up in the history.

Let's just put it this way. It all started with PortugalUnited, probably 2-3 years ago. I was young. Immature. Hunting for social popularity. And I didn't got it as I wanted. I got angry when people didn't like my comments. My disguisting and horrible behavior is all to apologize for.

I believe I noticed it was possible to thumb my very own comments up by using other accounts after a couple of weeks on FR. I used to thumb my own comments up, and then, one day when I wasn't logged in, I thumbed myself up thinking I was logged in. Later I understood how it worked. The thumbs up doesn't applie for the IP-adresses, however, the accounts you have.

And I have to say: It amazes me how you FootyRoomers actually busted me every single time! I tried to hide, but it simply wasn't possible. And everytime I got an accusation against me, I started getting more and more unserious and rude. A reason on why I got busted every time may have been after my childish
friends often logged in to my accounts and wrote subjective and rude
stuff which could easily be related to my previous accounts. The word 'perspective' many of you know I used a lot. But the thing with my friends is not an excuse. I take all the responsibility myself. I've been here nearly since the creation of FR, but I've not really been an appreciated a.k.a. helpful person. Rather the opposite.

The truth is, I've always been trying to get some kind of status on FR. I noticed that the Arsenal-fans got  a lot of appreciation, and I experienced myself that I was just meant to be a crisis on this page. People catched me for being the guy I really am every single time.

I tried as for one last attempt with this account, Golden, and it looked to be a success. People gave me positive feedback about my threads and posts, so I took it serious. Some here and there alleged I was the guy behind Norway and so on - and they were right. Congratulations to 'DonAndres', 'Username', and the other ones who believed in this theory. You were right, and FR has now published the truth.

Now I think it is for you to decide whether or not I should be given another chance to stay. I don't think I'd stay on this site if noone wants me to stay in here. No respect = no joy. But If you want to give me a chance, say so. I believe I've changed completely in these years, and for the past few comments from Official, PortugalUnited and Navigatorfc, that's just rubbish as a reason of the accounts enormous defeat and suppression. And FR: Please delete all my previous accounts. If I'm not welcome with this one either - delete it as well. But if I could ask you as for one last chance, that would be only to keep this one and let me continue with my contributions here on FR. I felt I've finally been noticed in a positive way, and that's something I want to continue.

Either so, it's up to you guys.

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Well Golden, i hate to dwell on this, but i thought you were one of the good guy's like naman, kolidmere ect. i guess i was wrong

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

It wasn´t really hard to notice that, every account had portugal and manU as favourite club/national team and when someone was rude to you he had -8 or sth like that 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I was the first to find out EVERY ONE of your accounts.. You know it!
it wasn't difficult..
Refresh your mind..

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Now Golden..
You asket FR to become a moderator..If they hadn't checked your IP and agreed to maker you a MOD..
I am quite sure you would have try to destroy me and eveyone you dont like for example username he also said something about your multi last days..
I can imagine the way you would behave against people you dont sympathize there..
Also mate you hate me.. you will never accept the fact that someone find out all your accounts..
 You thumbed me down every time you could either in forum or on the highlights section.
last time you gave me about -20 thumbs down at my thread about Henry goal from a corner kick and said me with that crap account " official" that you dont know anything and the reason why i got -20 was that i am unpopular here..
Also you destroyed my favourite thread here ------> 
<http://footyroom.com/forum/off-topic/thank-you-to-pep-guardiola-34193>  ( i dont give a shit about the thumbs down, but FR closed the discussion so no one could express his opinion anymore.. in a few words there was no reason for the post to be still active)..
Moreover i cant forget that you insult my family every time i was talking you about Multiaccounts in the talk room!
 PS. You said me about "blackatelli " always with different accounts(i dont know why,it is easy for someone to understand that)
PS.2 You used a weird language in many accounts( I think sweedish or norway's language)..

35 693

• History

@ramaboy ➭ Yes, I was one of the bad guys. People like you for who you are, and I've been myself with this profile. I will continue to behave good. You take my word on that.

@JuanMata ➭ No, it wasn't hard to find out. I almost forgot to apologize to you as well. Maybe you remember our fights about Nani vs Silva?

@DonAndres ➭ I'm honest with you right now: TheBestOfTheBest is not my account. Same goes for Portugal, Philips, Economist and some others I don't catch at the moment. However, both of the two other pictured are mine. I believe Heisinburg caught me at first when I used Official and PortugalUnited, but you found something near the rest. Except from the other accounts I never commented with, and just used to thumb myself up ...

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

@DonAndres,

As earlier mentioned, the hate is or was never towards you as a person; it was against the fact that you found out my profiles every time. I didn't thumb you down because of the person you are, but how you screwed my low-lifed multiple accounts projects. Obviously you should have credit for that obviously.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

i have the intention you are still acting somehow.. but ok...

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

I'm not acting this time. Easy way to prove this time: FR can confirm that I'm none of the ones I mentioned by tracking my IP address. We can ask for a full list, and in addition I would like FR to delete all of my accounts except for Golden.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Golden
i dont think they can delete them..
I asked them to delete IgliFCBIniesta when i found again my password because people here gonna accuse me of multiaccounting!
So FR changed my password in order no one can log in with that!
But they change it in a way that i didnt understand!

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

Maybe they can do so for me as well. Change the passwords. Either so, what we know is that they can give us a full list of all my accounts - the question is just if they want to. It's completely alright from my side.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

you were quite an asshole with Official, the norway account I dont remember so much...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

"I think it was in all about 15 accounts and I feel sorry for myself..."
"was in all about 15 accounts and I feel sorry" 
"all about 15 accounts and"
"about 15 accounts"

TheBestOfTheBest 12 years ago
Sporting Lisbon, Portugal 0 11

@DonAndres... I come on here every few months or so, a week or two at a time.. why you mentioning and posting my comments on here, leave me out of it I don't need negativity. I been thebestofthebest for long time now, I see alot of fakes on here and you are one of them.

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

What a childish ...

35 693

• History

koldimere ➭ Didn't quite get that, but if it you were trying to emphasize how low-lifed I was, that's obviously completely fine.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

TheBestOfTheBest [Sporting Lisbon, Portugal]Posts: 0 | Comments: 1 

that was your first comment here in forum.. 
is it  random that you came now that i was referred to you?
i Dont think so..
But i am not so sure.. i may be mistaken..

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Its good to see you apologizing and keeping calm to all the hate above ...... We all FR members just hope to see the "golden" side of yours and not the ugly side in the coming future !!

Guys, don't be angry .... take the positive from this thread .... atleast 10 trolls will not be active now on footyroom, thanks to Golden (if you know what I mean) !!!

There is no use to further extend this topic

Thanks again and ,

Discussion Closed !

Discussion Closed