Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MOURINHO LEAVES
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Very surprised by this, even when I wanted him to leave. It says a lot when you lose a derby game, but there's a lot more to it with this exit. Good riddance or bad timing? Let's go~

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

So, rumors are back about Pogba being rotten apple at United and displeased with his place in the team as well as tactics of the team.. It seems he has some allies in there as well. What it looks like so far, just like the players ousted Mourinho, now they are going to oust Solskjaer.. lol

Man Pogba is a man full of sh*t, without any honor or self respect, just like his agent. They want a big move to Real Madrid now that Zidane is there and going to rebuild with new funds available in summer.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Pogba is a complete rotten apple.

He has put my hope up and down so many times for his class, but his Swaggy bullsh!t and his seem-to-be betrayal attitude is just terrible

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Marcus2011

they are going to oust Solskjaer

To be honest though, they did have a lot of tough games, but Everton was just poor.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Stuff like this is why I miss Mourinho, come back to management already!

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@amir

I have to admit it, sometimes Jose is so naturally a tw4t that I love it.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

United fans owe an apology to Mourinho. Demonize him like this and now look Solsjaker is going through the same mess.

Half of United team isn't up to task to compete for title. Miracle was that they once finished 2nd. Then players who think they are bigger than a club and board that thinks they know better about who to buy into the team than manager himself. Solsjaker is a nice guy, so if they stick with him then give him what he asks and back him against players.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Well, you might just be right, but I feel like they need to give Ole at least a full season. We'll see how it work out but let be honest, there is a lot of problem with how United is managed behind the curtain by other people than the manager and player so in all reality, that might be what really causing the problem for United.

amir_keal 5 years ago

JozeV2

I have to admit it, sometimes Jose is so naturally a tw4t that I love it

Same lol, as long as he is professional when needed, this guy has priceless interviews.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

United fans owe an apology to Mourinho. Demonize him like this and now look Solsjaker is going through the same mess.

A lot of us know that it wasn't entirely Mourinho's fault, it's the minority of fans that are spreading this "100% manager's fault" discourse via the media. However, that's not to say that it wasn't Mourinho's doing either. He also contributed to the negativity that was stinking around the dressing room, and bit him at the end. Right now, Ole has to endure this toxicity that is spreading from these "top" players. I believe we have Huddlesfield next game, which is a good chance for us to bounce back that much needed winner's mindset. Do we deserve top 4? I don't think so, but then again, I expect us to have a massive change in our squad, so maybe we should still strive for it for the sake of the future players coming in the summer.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I hear you Iheart

Do you suggest then for players to get blow jobs, hand out lollipops and sing happy song then pay them 400k a month so they be in the mood to play a sport where it involves kicking the ball? The sport that many of us will gladly do for free.

Here is Mourinho's most candid and factual press conference. It looks like it will be a repeat. I don't think Manchester will finish top 4. It is all lost. So pretty much they will HAVE TO DO EXACTLY SAMETHING THAT MOUTINHO ASKED THEM TO DO**

Do you see the problem? Funny irony, we will have to do the same under Sarri or next manager haha complete overhaul.

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The employees are more valuable than the enterprise.

That’s modern football and coaches even Mou should adapt to it. I think from a Mou interview he said it implicitly : I will put many conditions in signing and management before agreeing to manage another club.

The institution is fondamental, when you arrive at Madrid, Bayern or Juve you know the weight of the shirt you are wearing, you know the History, the institution, the dressing room leader are role models of dedication and you can’t win a starting place without fighting.

I take an example : PSG.
Zlatan said, before me and QSI PSG were nothing, false. The club may have been built in 1970, they got couple of leagues, good runs in CL. Players like George’s Weah, Rai, Ronaldinho... before Qataries arrival. He got absolutely no criticism or punishment from the club as if they agreed what he said.
The Sportive director, Leonardo banned 9 months for pushing a ref, Serge Aurier on Blanc and teammates insults on Periscope, Ben Arfa management, Adrien Rabiot management, Neymar holidays in Brazil, night life, private parties....

Just to say, how can a coach be the boss, when the institution is inexistant, when you buy a player 150 mil and the player knows the marketing and investment put on him, how can he respect the coach if the institution is inexistant ?

It’s human nature, he won’t. Do you think if Coutinho gets injured he would ask for 3 months trip to Brazil ? Specially while he won’t nothing special ? It won’t come to his mind. Because no player is bigger than the club except Messi. And Messi is a role model of consistency and sport dedication. He sets the limits and the norm.

I took PSG to avoid speaking of United, for me it’s mainly institutional crisis. SAF was more than a coach, he was THE institution, fired Beckham, young Pogba, refused to give 100% image right in Cr contract... no player could think he was more valuable than him or contest his authority. He left a big hole in management and put under the spotlight the lack of vision of the direction.

Secondly, when you were a fresh signing or a club youngster, you got leaders to follow in every day life, in training, in life style. In aggressiveness... you got Kean, Scholes, Giggs then Vidic, Ruud, Van Persie, Van der sar... learning philosophy while Comming and teaching it to new commers... that’s also the heritage Mou is talking about not only past years results, learning from the winners before us, and teaching it to next generation to keep the heritage. ( by selling their 30’s Fabinho/Moutinho Monaco collapsed internally as another example )

Now you got a Youngster fresh signing in Pogba, getting the keys of the club T such a young age without proving anything in and outside the pitch.

What’s the message you send to newcomers or youngsters ? Be good on marketing and social networks, do some magic from time to time, and you will be praised and getting well paid. You can fire a coach if you don’t like him... experience and time spent in the institution does not matter...

I defended Mou till the end, for me a coach change or a player shuffle won’t solve issues as long as the institution remains this weak...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

That’s modern football and coaches even Mou should adapt to it. I think from Mou interview he said it implicitly : I will put many conditions in signing and management before agreeing to manage a club.

The institution of fondamental, when you arrive at Madrid, Bayern or Juve you know the weight of the shirt you are wearing, you know the History, the institution, the dressing room leader are role models of dedication and you can’t win a starting place without fighting.

Zlatan said, before me and QSI PSG were nothing, false. The club may have been built in 1970, they got couple of leagues, good runs in CL. Players like George’s Weah, Rai, Ronaldinho... before Qataries arrival. He got absolutely no criticism or punishment from the club as if they agreed what he said.
The Sportive director, Leonardo banned 9 months for pushing a ref, Serge Aurier on Blanc and teammates insults on Periscope, Ben Arfa management, Adrien Rabiot management, Neymar holidays in Brazil, night life, private parties....

Just to say, how can a coach be the boss, when the institution is inexistant, when you buy a player 150 mil and the player knows the marketing and investment put on him, how can he respect the coach if the institution is inexistant ?

It’s human nature, he won’t. Do you think if Coutinho gets injured he would ask for 3 months trip to Brazil ? Specially while he won’t nothing special ? It won’t come to his mind. Because no player is bigger than the club except Messi. And Messi is a role model of consistency and sport dedication. He sets the limits and the norm.

I took PSG to avoid speaking of United, for me it’s mainly institutional crisis. SAF was more than a coach, he was THE institution, fired Beckham, young Pogba, refused to give 100% image right in Cr contract... no player could think he was more valuable than him or contest his authority. He left a big hole in management and put under the spotlight the lack of vision of the direction.

Secondly, when you were a fresh signing or a club youngster, you got leaders to follow in every day life, in training, in life style. In aggressiveness... you got Kean, Scholes, Giggs then Vidic, Ruud, Van Persie, Van der sar... learning philosophy while Comming and teaching it to new commers...

Now you got a Youngster fresh signing in Pogba, getting the keys of the club T such a young age without proving anything in and outside the pitch.

What’s the message you send to newcomers or youngsters ? Be good on marketing and social networks, do some magic from time to time, and you will be praised and getting well paid. You can fire a coach if you don’t like him... experience and time spent in the institution does not matter...

I defended Mou till the end, for me a coach change or a player shuffle won’t solve issues as long as the institution remains this weak...

That’s modern football and coaches even Mou should adapt to it. I think from a Mou interview he said it implicitly : I will put many conditions in signing and management before agreeing to manage another club.

The institution is fondamental, when you arrive at Madrid, Bayern or Juve you know the weight of the shirt you are wearing, you know the History, the institution, the dressing room leader are role models of dedication and you can’t win a starting place without fighting.

Secondly, when you were a fresh signing or a club youngster, you got leaders to follow in every day life, in training, in life style. In aggressiveness... you got Kean, Scholes, Giggs then Vidic, Ruud, Van Persie, Van der sar... learning philosophy while Comming and teaching it to new commers...

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@tiki_taka

You know what dude? When you don't speak about PL vs LaLiga or anything similar to this you honestly type things worth reading, just my personal opinion if you weren't so biased towards that you would be the most beloved guy here. That's my compliment for 2019 towards you tiki.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

La Liga vs PL aside, I gotta concede I was kind of glad that Mourinho got fired when he did. I don't hate him (not a favorite of mine either) but as a neutral, I alway thought the way his team played was a bit dull. But at the same time, I kinda miss his personality and the spice he added in the PL. Sure, he is a controversial figure but his mentality was actually something interesting to see and his interaction with journalist and other manager were priceless at time.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

@tiki_taka: Everyone picks PSG when the narrative is negative or controversial. Its the new thing.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Solskjaer... it’s not like he has built this squad or chosen the players. It was a mess when he joined, fixed things a bit, but it’s still a mess.

I think they need to trust Solskjaer and provide him with a team, not ”me first” starplayers, but a team!

Man Utd should spend big, when it is a position that needs to be filled, not because its a great player. Like Man City and Liverpool... they needed improve defense so they spent big on certain positions, not big on a certain player (if you know what I mean).

As for Mou, he didn’t deserve to be thrown under the bus but sometimes he has it coming with his antics.

• History

As for Solskjaer... it’s not like he has built this squad or chosen the players. It was a mess when he joined, fixed things a bit, but it’s still a mess.

I think they need to trust Solskjaer and provide him with a team, not ”me first” starplayers, but a team!

Man Utd should spend big, when it is a position that needs to be filled, not because its a great player. Like Man City and Liverpool... they needed improve defense so they spent big on certain positions, not big on a certain player (if you know what I mean).

As for Mou, he didn’t deserve to be thrown under the bus but sometimes he has it coming with his antics.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited

@Markus:

United fans owe an apology to Mourinho.?

What???
We don't owe him nothing. He has a couple of years to build his own team, bought his players. Sure, not all players in his list were bought successfully.

To be fair, he also inherited a crap team, bad football. BUT THAT IS WHY WE SIGNED him. He made some good achievement in a short time and deserved the praise there. But then, he bought some dead toxic players, created a toxic dressing room or involved in. In the end, He failed., there was no light toward the future... (despite that, I agree he should be given more time till the end of the season).

He earned SH!T load of cash, during and after the contract. Created a big mess out of the team with one of the ugliest football we have ever seen in his last 1.5 year. ON and OFF the field

Tell me again, why we owe him an apology?

• History

@Markus:

United fans owe an apology to Mourinho.?

What???
We don't owe him nothing. He has a couple of years to build his own team, buy his players, sure, not all players in his list were bought successfully.

To be fair, he also inherited a crap team. BUT THAT IS WHY WE SIGNED him. He made some great achievement in a short time and deserved the praise there. But then, he bought some dead toxic players, created a toxic dressing room or involved in. In the end, He failed.

He earned SH!T load of cash, during and after the contract. Created a big mess out of the team with one of the ugliest football we have ever seen in his last 1.5 year. ON and OFF the field

Tell me again, why we owe him an apology?

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@tuan_jinn

Because he made you relevant and brought some trophies alongside ? How can you blame him for buying toxic players when half of you wished for those transfers that just in the end it backfired?

That's not directed towards you but I hope united ends up like Blackburn. I mean... all those years I was annoyed by mostly Arsenal fans and their comments but honestly watching united fans comment on Instagram makes me wanna vomit

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited

@Joze we can say the same thing about Chelsea fans. Especially Mourinho's fans.

That means, it's irrelevant.

If we ended up like Blackburn, we probably deserve it :( I wish it will never come to that, but we gotta do something to stop it. I do ackhowledge that we have some lousy stupid fans, a lot actually!

Back to the topic, We are discussing a sport matter now, no one, no fan, no club wants to see them go bad and sacking coaches. Fans, in general, voices their concern when things go extremely bad.

We are club's life long fan, not glory hunter or Mourinho's fan, we appreciate our coach but when it goes SO BAD, it's better to go in a separate way. Same with your kid, your family, the teacher was once good, but this year and in a foreable future things go bad, worse to toxic... it's time to say goodbye.

Btw, Im responding to the comment that we owe Mou an apology because Ole is doing as sh!t job as it was, and it's not the coach fault.

If next year, after some purchase and time, Ole's team still playing like crap and he didn't sort out the dressing room issue. Fans will ask for explanation and sack the same way... trust me.

I do miss Mourinho in football though. He's unique and entertaining, he's just not suitable for MU

• History

We are discussing a sport matter now, no one, no fan, no club wants to see them go bad and sacking coaches. Fans, in general, voices their concern when things go extremely bad.

We are club's life long fan, not glory hunter or Mourinho's fan, we appreciate our coach but when it goes SO BAD, it's better to go in a separate way. Same with your kid, your family, the teacher was once good, but this year and in a foreable future things go bad, worse to toxic... it's time to say goodbye.

We are discussing a sport matter now, no one, no fan, no club wants to see them go bad and sacking coaches. Fans, in general, voices their concern when things go extremely bad.

Btw, Im responding to the comment that we owe Mou an apology because Ole is doing as sh!t job as it was, and it's not the coach fault.

If next year, after some purchase and time, Ole's team still playing like crap and he didn't sort out the dressing room issue. Fans will ask for explanation and sack the same way... trust me.

I do miss Mourinho in football though. He's unique and entertaining, he's just not suitable for MU

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Would love to see him manage a team like Everton or Watford and see how far he could take them.

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@tuan_jinn

Honestly your only argument is he made Chelsea relevant through success but no, Abramovic's money made us relevant. Mourinho brought success. So no no no and no.

I am not his fanboy or whatever you call it, I simply like his persona. I won't give personal insults if someone throw some shots at him instead lately I have been acknowledging he is falling behind and he is not what he is used to be.

BUT

Is it just his fault? Isn't your squad mediocre compared to others? Can you even be considered among the top 3 of PL clubs? Can he finish for Lukaku? Can he perform for Sanchez? Can he play defense for Jones or Young? and it can go and on. Was this all not his fault? or was it his fault? We will never know as fans. The toxic enviroment, the constant bashing of his football and things like that are what makes you guys owe him an apology. Situation at UTD is worse than it was at Madrid some years ago with the manager sackings and the huge bags of cash spent. You can either acknowledge it or give me some arguments rather then give me the typical OH MOURINHO MADE CHELSEA RELEVANT YOU A CHELSEA FAN STFU.

Reason I am giving you a Blackburn ending is because the fans of the club(Not you personally) became everything they kept trashtalking all those years.

-Spend big amounts of cash(Chelsea,City)
-Change managers (Chelsea)
-Speak about history (Liverpool)
-Top 4 target (Arsenal)

I won't continue bashing the club I am just sick of this fan mindset your club has, but its not all your fault as fanbase. The media are so disgusting nowadays that drag most fans with them creating drama and bad situations.

Edit: I am discussing UTD not Chelsea, I know our problems are similar maybe ours are even worse but this thread is mostly about Mourinho and United not Which club faces worse problems Chelsea or UTD?

• History

@tuan_jinn

Honestly your only argument is he made Chelsea relevant through success but no, Abramovic's money made us relevant. Mourinho brought success. So no no no and no.

I am not his fanboy or whatever you call it, I simply like his persona. I won't give personal insults if someone throw some shots at him instead lately I have been acknowledging he is falling behind and he is not what he is used to be.

BUT

Is it just his fault? Isn't your squad mediocre compared to others? Can you even be considered among the top 3 of PL clubs? Can he finish for Lukaku? Can he perform for Sanchez? Can he play defense for Jones or Young? and it can go and on. Was this all not his fault? or was it his fault? We will never know as fans. The toxic enviroment, the constant bashing of his football and things like that are what makes you guys owe him an apology. Situation at UTD is worse than it was at Madrid some years ago with the manager sackings and the huge bags of cash spent. You can either acknowledge it or give me some arguments rather then give me the typical OH MOURINHO MADE CHELSEA RELEVANT YOU A CHELSEA FAN STFU.

Reason I am giving you a Blackburn ending is because the fans of the club(Not you personally) became everything they kept trashtalking all those years.

-Spend big amounts of cash(Chelsea,City)
-Change managers (Chelsea)
-Speak about history (Liverpool)
-Top 4 target (Arsenal)

I won't continue bashing the club I am just sick of this fan mindset your club has, but its not all your fault as fanbase. The media are so disgusting nowadays that drag most fans with them creating drama and bad situations.