Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MOURINHO LEAVES
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Very surprised by this, even when I wanted him to leave. It says a lot when you lose a derby game, but there's a lot more to it with this exit. Good riddance or bad timing? Let's go~

Comments
Gennady 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

FINALLY!!! I'm already looking forward to the next match, as I know it won't be boring Mourinho style football.

Who's next?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

FINALLY!!! I'm already looking forward to the next match, as I know it won't be boring Mourinho style football.

Who's next?

ForeverBayern 5 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

about time...

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Very surprised by this

how?

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago

I'm liking the idea of Zidane to be honest.

how?

. The outcome would've been the same, however. but the timing of it all was surprising.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I'm surprise too. Just because of the stupid contract and huge amount of $ the club would have to pay, Im not sure about the details though

I'm fine for it to go till the end of the season. The timing might sound a bit weird, but may be if the right coach comes in, we might have a chance in CL. :D who knows...

Best of luck Jose. It ends bad, but I do hope you change and find your best self again!

• History

I'm surprise too.

I'm fine for it to go till the end of the season. The timing might sound a bit weird, but may be if the right coach comes in, we might have a chance in CL. :D who knows...

Best of luck Jose. It ends bad, but I do hope you change and find your best self again!

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

It feels all of a sudden like Man Utd are a bigger threat to PSG.

Just want to remind some ppl... Pep has at least never been fired like Mou has been, more than once. Another reason why Pep>Mou.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Feels like a national holiday. Manchester United HAS BEEN liberated.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

It feels all of a sudden like Man Utd are a bigger threat to PSG.

You are probably right Pele.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited

Another thing is that the board of Man Utd isn’t really getting any medal of honour. All the managers they have brought in and then fired, and all the expensive players they bought and didn’t really fit in, makes the longterm strategies seem very dubious.

Post SAF Man Utd have struggled to find a clear identity. They need a very clear one before signing a manager long term. Every one knows what to expect from clubs like Barca, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Juventus etc. in terms of identity (may it be on the pitch, culturally, behavior in transfer market etc etc). But Man Utd feels like a club that wants everything and at the same time that doesn’t really knows what it wants. IMO

• History

Another thing is that the board of Man Utd isn’t really getting medal of honour. All the managers they have brought in and then fired, and all the expensive players they bought and didn’t really fit in, makes the longterm strategies seem very dubious.

Another thing is that the board of Man Utd isn’t really getting medal of honour. All the managers they have brought in and then fired, and all the expensive players they bought and didn’t really fit in, makes the longterm strategies seem very dubious.

Post SAF Man Utd have struggled to find a clear identity. They need a very clear one before signing a manager long term. Every one knows what to expect from clubs like Barca, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Juventus etc. in terms of identity (may it be on the pitch, culturally, behavior in transfer market etc etc). But Man Utd feels like a club that wants everything and at the same time that doesn’t really knows what it wants. IMO

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Let Michael Carrot take the reigns.

expertfootball11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I find it kind of unfair... I thought they would do the same as what with Wenger. It is too late to fix the season for MU, hardly believe they will beat PSG

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited

@expertfootball11: maybe, maybe not... but do you remember how Chelsea suddenly played well after Mou was fired? Just saying ;)

• History

@expertfootball11: maybe, matbe not... but do you remember how Chelsea suddenly played well after Mou was fired there? Just saying ;)

@expertfootball11: maybe, maybe not... but do you remember how Chelsea suddenly played well after Mou was fired there? Just saying ;)

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

As stated above about time that would happen.

The mediocre season will just continue if you ask me unless a miracle happens.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Agree with @joze.

liomessi10 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

well, that took a bit long..

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

David Moyes' initial contract as Manchester United manager still has five months to run.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

22.5 M???????

trimind 5 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

Put one of the youth coach in charge and we will see what happens. I am all in for McKenna or Carrick or Butt to take charge and we will see the response. If the first team can't do it, which I believed in their strong response, then put the youth to the team.

Jimbet 5 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

so....... Wenger in? Anyone? XD

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago Edited

If Carrick decides to take the chance, then I'd say go for it. Like others said, there's really nothing else we can do at this point.

• History

If Carrick decides to take the chance, then I'd say go for it. Like others said, there really nothing else we can do at this point.