Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MORATA'S A BLUE Chelsea agree Alvaro Morata deal!
AlexBatak 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

MORATA'S A BLUE Chelsea agree Alvaro Morata deal for £68m as Antonio Conte finally lands Real Madrid striker

ANTONIO CONTE has finally won his battle for a striker after Chelsea agreed a club-record £68m fee with Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata.

Morata is set to break off from Madrid’s pre-season tour of the US to thrash out personal terms with the Premier League champions.

Striking a deal for Morata ends weeks of frustration for Conte who sees a new frontman as vital for the defence of the title next season.

It also means he has won his battle with rebel Diego Costa who will now be free to negotiate his return to Atletico Madrid.

The agreement for Morata comes just 24 hours after Conte himself agreed a new two year contract which doubled his money to £10m a year.

Welcome to Chelsea Morata!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

MORATA'S A BLUE Chelsea agree Alvaro Morata deal for £68m as Antonio Conte finally lands Real Madrid striker

ANTONIO CONTE has finally won his battle for a striker after Chelsea agreed a club-record £68m fee with Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata.

Morata is set to break off from Madrid’s pre-season tour of the US to thrash out personal terms with the Premier League champions.

Striking a deal for Morata ends weeks of frustration for Conte who sees a new frontman as vital for the defence of the title next season.

It also means he has won his battle with rebel Diego Costa who will now be free to negotiate his return to Atletico Madrid.

The agreement for Morata comes just 24 hours after Conte himself agreed a new two year contract which doubled his money to £10m a year.

Comments
Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We just bought Jovic. Mbappe is keen to come to Madrid as well. I wouldn't try to be so sly if I were you.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian Well, thats true. Benzema still seem to be Zidane starting striker though. Doubt Jovic will perfom as well as in Frankfurt if he is being used the same way Morata was under Zidane. :( Hope I'm wrong though.

• History

@Dynastian Well, thats true. Benzema still seem to be Zidane starting striker though. Doubt Jovic will perfom as well as in Frankfurt if he is being used the same way Morata was used under Zidane. :(

SuperFrankie 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 1 75

oof why so hostile Dynastian98 haha chill man you can't be always right and know it all.

Hey Marcus! :)

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Classic, Alex. Dodging points when you become unable to answer. I'm correct on the matter, and you're too childish to admit that you were incorrect and spreading false information.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Risky username there Alex, given Chelsea's managerial history :P

I'm going to go back to obscurity now, just wanted to say hello.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Alex, Dynast and Sunflash all posting on the same day and on the same thread? Is it a dream? If it is, I don't wanna wake up! Feel like forever since I saw all of you guys like this. :D

SuperFrankie 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 1 75

haha not at all @SunFlash Lampard has been my all time favorite midfielder in the world and on top of that he is our highest goal scorer in the club's history so I should be fine xD

@Emobot lol it's been awhile but he didn't change, he still thinks that he is always right and knows everything about football and everyone else doesn't xD like you show him what a player said and he just ignores it and just assume another reality just to accommodate his footballing brain. best is to not argue with him really just ignore.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

like you show him what a player said and he just ignores it and just assume another reality just to accommodate his footballing brain

You mean like how you ignored all the points I made about Torres being purchased prior to Aguero because Chelsea preferred Torres over Aguero? Or how I listed a group of world class strikers when you said there's a lack of them these days? Or when I informed you that you were incorrect in stating Ronaldo has never been a striker by informing you that that is precisely the position he occupies at Juventus half the time?

I don't know, Alex. Who's the one ignoring points and assuming another reality? Big words for a small lad.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast @SuperFrankie Well, if I'm being sincere, you two are just disagreeing with each other point. Then you get fact to back your argument but you don't focus on what the others has shown instead on you're own point. I mean, thats human nature quite simply. I don't see what wrong with it. In my somewhat neutral opinion, both of you do make some good point but I agree there is no use trying to convince the other, cause I don't think its happening. There is no false reality in my point of view, just different way of seeing seeing this reality and none of them are wrong either. But still, glad to see you guy are active. Been too long since I saw the two of you. ;D

Dynastian98 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Emo

Dude, you need to lay off this bullshit. Stop interfering in the arguments of others when you don't contribute to it. You're literally trying to kiss everyone's ass at the same time. Either contribute to the discussion I was having with Alex about forwards, Torres/Aguero, and Ronaldo, or stop being annoying and interfering.

Alex has quite the history of ignorance. This man used to comment on various teams before confessing that he only really watches Chelsea. It becomes astonishingly apparent whenever he attempts to discuss any team outside of Chelsea, even other English teams. Let's not forget that he got removed by FootyRoom because he wanted the right to say that referees deserved to die for poor officiating against Chelsea. This is a grown man we are talking about here who thinks and argues like a 12 year old.

I'm not going to back down from a football conversation when the other person is completely lying or talking out of their ass.

• History

@Emo

Dude, you need to lay off this bullshit. Stop interfering in the arguments of others when you don't contribute to it. You're literally trying to kiss everyone's ass at the same time. Either contribute to the discussion I was having with Alex about forwards, Torres/Aguero, and Ronaldo, or stop being annoying and interfering.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

By the way, isn't multi-accounting illegal? Why is AlexBatak allowed to have 2 accounts?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Hey Dynast, I'm gonna be honest with you, I only ever had respect for you and thought in the past that it was mutual. But I realize now I was completely wrong. I don't think Alex is a smaller man than any of us because of what he did in the past wether it was right or not. I'm starting to think you are for bringing up stuff that is over and done with.

Have you been taught that alway nagging others over their past misbehaviour the thing grown man do? Thats not in my philosophy at least.

I agree I'm not contributing to the debate and I'm sorry about it but I'm trying to contribute to something else in my own clumsy. Something which for me is a lot more important. I'm trying to contribute to make this community feel good, like a family, the same it made me feel in the past in my time of need. Sure, this is a place to discuss football first and foremost, but I also believe it is a place for to discuss things with my friends.

I'm not sure I like the fact that you seem the need to be agressive about the fact Alex doesn't accept your opinion and the fact you pointed as if it was the only truth. I personally see no problem with him having a different opinion and I don't see why you have one and feel the need to bring him down, calling him a small man and bringing out the past.

I'm gonna stop trying to be nice and ask you a question I've been having for a long time. Are we still friend? Have we ever been? Our maybe you never thought as the other users on this site as anything more than people on the internet. I don't know man. I thought we got along once upon a time. What happened that changed all this and turned me to simply being annoying and a interference?

SuperFrankie 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 1 75

By the way, isn't multi-accounting illegal? Why is AlexBatak allowed to have 2 accounts?

lol last time I logged in was like 2-3 years ago or so maybe more I don't even have the password so chill dude I'm not eating your bread here :D

@Emobot What I told you lol just ignore him. pointless :) his most comebacks are just insulting others and become a keyboard warrior, judging others as if he knows them. Let's not go down to his level he thinks that he say facts while they are just an unsure opinions that became facts in his own world, he is a football expert don't come near him. I hope you have a good day.

• History

What I told you lol just ignore him. pointless :) his most comebacks are just insulting others and become a keyboard warrior, judging others as if he knows them. Let's not go down to his level he thinks that he say facts while they are just an unsure opinions that became facts in his own world, he is a football expert don't come near him. I hope you have a good day.

Madridista11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Emo You're well intentioned but you're moderating way too much. A little back and forth is natural on any forum and sometimes you try to take that away. This ain't Sky Sports

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I have been on this form maybe 8 years before I was in comment section and it was always Wild West there. Yes, people said hurtful things on this form time to times but it has over the years been so excessively regulated. Perhaps, it is our PC culture that we get so over sensitive about everything anyone posts here.

I remember Alex and Dynastian way from back when I joined forum, so at times they can fight with each other. I fought with many here so what? Let it go. This is internet. If something bothers you then shut it off take a break. Taking everything personally then crying about abuse it just kills the mood here.

I believe as longest no one insults others racially, religiously ( no one ever disclosed that here much), and takes trolling to non sense then banter and fights are fine with me.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus @Madridista I understand. It seem I was too involved and strict... I am very sorry about that and I will strive to be less so. Thank you very much for you feedback however guys and I'm hoping you won't hold it against me. I also try to refrain from replying unless I got anything interesting to add to the discussion. :)

valycarrolito 5 years ago
Freiburg, France 0 2

the confidence Conte will put in him will be enough to make him progress into one of the best striker in the world. :) Wonder if Batshuayi will get more playing however and have a rotation role. Anyway, cheers! Chelsea got themselve their striker at last

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Dynastian98

Stop pretending like you are a divine presence here. Didn't you said some months ago Messi contributes nothing? That he just walks around waitting the ball and Ronaldo does fk all? Man lay off that attitude you can't even manage a bunch of juniors with that '''''''knowledge'''''' you think you have.

Honestly what is this attack at Emo? You claim that his posts are irellevant and contribute nothing but your post that revived this thread does fk all eh? You just posted to flex around considering your last 20 arguments made you look silly.

Go follow some NBA franchise and find a forum to act like that there. Didn't you ALSO said you love the Bulls franchise? Yet you are having an avatar from their biggest Eastern conf. rival.

Did you know this guy abused females? That he destroyed the Knicks franchise?

You are boring and you got serious issues bullying around others and throwing comments like ''ISNT 2 ACCOUNTS AGAINST THE RULES GUYS? BAN PLZ''

• History

@Dynastian98

Stop pretending like you are a divine presence here. Didn't you said some months ago Messi contributes nothing? That he just walks around waitting the ball and Ronaldo does fk all? Man lay off that attitude you can't even manage a bunch of juniors with that '''''''knowledge'''''' you think you have.

Honestly what is this attack at Emo? You claim that his posts are irellevant and contribute nothing but your post that revived this thread does fk all eh? You just posted to flex around considering your last 20 arguments made you look silly.

Go follow some NBA franchise and find a forum to act like that there. Didn't you ALSO said you love the Bulls franchise? Yet you are having an avatar from their biggest Eastern conf. rival.

Did you know this guy abused females? That he destroyed the Knicks franchise?

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

If you feel like you want to comment, please do. It's not a nice feeling when you want to comment but someone is telling you not to. If you feel like you need to say something, say it. I don't think you've done anything wrong, you've tried to calm the situation in a very good way imo, I don't know why you are getting blamed, seriously this isn't your fault.