Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mbappe To Real MAdrid
JessicaSmith 4 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 1 1

I have heard Real Mardid are offering Vinicius Jr. To PSG For Mbappe Deal,Is it true?

Comments
quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

why would PSG accept that?

jessicarobert 4 years ago
Bourges 18, France U18 2 8

You can ask directly to PSG.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

The Sun newspaper is like reading the DailyMail.

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Yep, worthless paper. Daily Mail likes to write stuff like 'IMMINENT WW3 : RUSSIA MOVING NUKES" or stuff like that

Louis15 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 0 59

Who would do that trade?... Vinicius is not bad but he is far from Mbappe's level. I mean even with Mbappe out of the PSG squad Vinicius would still be benched at PSG.

tiki_taka 4 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Saw him live today Vs me mans, his ball control is incredible and he was playing at 50% psg won't let him go. He can push for an exit but so did Neymar and Verratti without any results...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Paste a link to content from another site (e.g. Youtube, Twitter and many others)

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He will leave PSG eventually... Probably looking at the biggest transfer in the history of football. Eventually he will want to go, because what's his motivation to remain in a farmer's league ? Beating le mans and other shitty clubs, of course not. Plus according to sources he's getting an attitude at PSG.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1096

I would love to see him move to another team/league. His growth as a player would cap if he stayed at PSG because of how they are built in the league. Going to EPL or Germany would be a great move. La Liga is usually like France in a one to two horse race. Italy has started to look more interesting lately, but Juve usually has that locked up as well.

I hope he can stay humble, take care of himself and focus on what is most important to him. While I don't see a developing future if he stays at PSG, if he loves it there and is happy, that is a big deal in life.

Madridista11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Lol obvious spam is obvious

Madridista11 4 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

"Jessica Smith" loool

Edit: LOOOL JESSICA ROBERTS

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

"Jessica Smith" loool

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

2 Jessica with less than 10 post in their entire time here starting a conversasion about M'bappe joining Real Madrid. Yeah, REAL SERIOUS.

United_Hates_Blues 4 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

M'bappe's pace would work out at Madrid. Also I've seen "Jessica's" pic already. It's probably a dude but who cares. It's gonna cost Perez some money. enter image description here