Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United's signings this summer
SeriouslyUnited 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 4 26

Hi guys. I am a strong follower of Manchester United, and I have been keeping track with the club's transfer rumours very thoroughly throughout the summer season. Last season, we have signed three great signings: Phil Jones, Ashley Young and David De Gea. This time, we have made five quality signings this summer, with Angelo Henriquez coming in very soon after receiving his work permit. 

I just want to mention the players that have joined to help us fight for the title this season:

1. Nick Powell (18) - £6 million
  2. Shinji Kagawa (23) - £12 million
  3. RVP (29) - £24 million
  4. Alexander Buttner (23) - £3.9 million
  5. Angelo Henriquez (18) - £8 million

Total amount spent this summer - £53.9 million ~ 54 million to the nearest.

Terrific job, Red Devil staff. They are indeed quality signings. I hope they can aim high this season, or even next season. Very excited about the future ahead of United. GGMU!!

Comments
SeriouslyUnited 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 4 26

Alexander Buttner (no. 28)

Nick Powell (no. 25)

Shinji Kagawa (no.26)

RVP (no. 20)

Angelo Henriquez (no. to be decided after his arrival)

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Yeah,they're good signings.Hoping to see Angelo Henrique soon!!

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Angelo Henriquez seems really promising.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Shinji Kagawa for 12 m, that's unbelievable, he's worth more than 20 m.. a big lost for Dormund, hope Gotze and Hummels will renew their contract with their club.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

In all honesty, I think United has made the best signings this summer of all the premiere league teams (in terms of value for money, resale value, and positions needed). I would've said Arsenal if they hadn't sold our 2 best players once again and we landed Sahin. but alas, I should've known better :(
In any case, the only thing that would've made United's summer perfect is getting an EXPERIENCED CM playmaker or "Quarterback" while offloading Anderson who I think (perhaps controversially) is rubbish.
The best thing to happen to United this summer is not signing Lucas.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

great summer signings for us. if we signed a CM, that would of been good, but i think we can cope without...kagawa looks awesome (alot better than i thought he would be) and i like the look of nick powell aswell. and @footaholic, i agree that its better for us not signing lucas, a 30M for a 19 year old? gotta be joking... 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

they didnt need RVP ....because it will prevent Kagawa to play in his preferred role .... (my opinion)