Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

man united, or man city?
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

opinions and thoughts on who will win the league? and who do you want to win the league? honest views no fanboys please, i personally cannot tell

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Honestly, I want Man utd to win the epl, just because of their humility and hard working. They deserve to win atleast one title this season. Also I like Man Utd's tactics, they never put the bus and always trying to play nice. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'm sorry , I don't understand the "park the bus" thing.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I think City have played the better football this year but I believe United deserve it for their sheer effort and determination to win against the odds (that's all down to Fergie).  Having said that, I don't like either team.  I respect United but I don't like them and I'm not going to start on City.  Next Year, I would LOVE IT if any other team could take the title. Obviously, I would prefer if it were Arsenal (I still believe that if we had a good goalkeeper we would've won last year, hands down) but I wouldn't mind ANYONE else winning it, even Chelsea.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I think it's gonna be ManCity

Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

Park the it means defensive football boy ...

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I think after today you can't look past Man City, they have to be favourites in the derby match which then gives them pole position for the last few games. I have to say if they do win it's a massive shame for football that a team can buy a trophy like this, no respect for the City side of Manchester at all.

Yeah it will be a good victory for United in Etihad Stadium . They did it in January , they should do the same.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If city win the league then it's a shame that a team like Madrid and city can spend 200mil on a brand new squad kill legends and discard youth prospects just to top teams that develope and create a squad. But what can we do about it. This sport turned to a business. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

People might slate me for this but I've said it so many times to other people, we need to take on the american way of sports and bring in a salary/transfer cap to stop this stupid amount of money being wasted on transfers/wages, It was bad enough before but City have taken it to a whole other load of stupidity now.

@Jimskeleton : That's why everyone hates City . I still remember someone wrote "Why all the hate on City ?" The best Manchester is the devils one.

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I feel that if City win next week, then it's all about goal difference which City is dominating unfortunately so United need to improve the defense after the horror show today and get a win next week. It's going to be hell of a game for sure like the Barcelona/RM game. Good Luck United.. Train well!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

United should win in my opinion. And I'm not saying this as a supporter but because of the effort to output ratio that has been delivered by United. I'm really proud that despite injuries to key players through the season and getting a relatively less experienced GK, United still managed to overtake City. And I don't mean to offend City but injuries have never plagued City and even if they would it wouldn't be a problem having spent so much money just filling the team with top players.

But nevertheless, if City win the derby then they deserve to win the title. (I say this cause I was really ashamed at our defenders' performance in the game against Everton and United didn't show much desire at the back. It's like a re-run of the season when Chelsea last won the league when so many United slip ups proved costly to them in the end.)

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

at what jimskeleton said, that transfer budget where you can only spend a certain amount is a good idea. ive always thought about it, and i dont understand why the fa dont bring out a new rule for it!!! it would give teams a fair chance to do well. like, maximum you could spend in a season would be like 25/30 mill. same with the wage budget...it would make it a better game by far in my opinion.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Well i want man 2 win but i feel sorry 4 man city coz in all of premier league history, man unt have always finshed ahead of man city- even when man u finished 9th, city finished 13th!

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Man U,cuz we have experiences.I believe that they can beat City!!!!!