Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Let's make our own Leaderboard!
Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Since the leader-board is broken and littered with accounts that are not geniune, I thought we could make our own leaderboard just to see who the top ranked member is.

Post your screenshot of all the predictions and I'll keep updating the leaderboard here after each game.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Since the leader-board is broken and littered with accounts that are not geniune, I thought we could make our own leaderboard just to see who the top ranked member is.

enter image description here

That's me, at 150 pts. Post your screenshot of all the predictions and I'll keep updating the leaderboard here after each game.

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Maybe the ability to filter by comment score?

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

@Argjentt, you can open 100 accounts but you'll get banned and won't stand a chance to win with any of your accounts. There are definitely some people on the list who have multiple accounts but we won't be conducting a clean up now, it will be done at the end of the contest.

So keep on playing, because potentially you could still be up at the top once all the ineligible accounts are removed.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Lol, still not a single regular user in leaderboards, how are you guys doing?

Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

Rank 22...I have only 305 points!!

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

310 points and it says rank 21.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I came back to check on my score and to my surprise I predicted a 1-0 win from Croatia over Spain. I have no idea how or why I predicted that but I should get extra pts for that one.

Im on the 19th place, having an epic comeback.

Amerr30 8 years ago

@JozeMourinho: I appreciate that comment. Like I said before, I was just surprised that I ended up doing so well especially since I gave so little thought to it. I wanted to see if people were doing as good or better. I don't really understand why I was met with such negativity and criticism. It just ruined the whole thing for me. Sure, I did post quite a bit about it but that was only because I wasn't getting any follow-ups or any kind of responses beside the silly ones such as the one with the picture of 'cookies'. I was very disappointed by communities reaction. I mean, do we really have to be such sore losers that we cannot take when somebody does something they are themselves impressed by? It really made me look at the community in a different light. But at the end of the day, I could really care less, it is what it is.

I'm currently ranked 23 with 305 points so I fell off quite a bit. Maybe I'll catch up, but probably not.

Anyway!

I would post stuff like that but I'm usually met with such denial and criticism, unfounded and baseless. I love debating football, I love giving my view on subjects but I do also appreciate when they're actually entertained instead of flat out denied simply because they do not fit in with whatever view you have projected on it. I suppose that will always be the case when you talk about football because everybody gets so emotionally invested in their teams. There is a small group that is not like that though, and I hold them in high esteem.

I haven't been posting much lately partly because I don't see any interesting discussions going on here beside the stuff that has to do with Euro, and partly because I am actually very busy. I work full time, and I have a very attention deprived girlfriend.

Soon as I come across something that catches my attention, I'll be writing my two-three page essays. :D

porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

i currently rank 32 ...... with 260 pts.... no chance of me reaching the motherboard.
calling it quits .hope one of u guys win it

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i rank 38 with 230 points.

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I just one of our regular members to win it, and not a guest are a random person from nowhere.

porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

look....quikzyyy on the mother board.. well done bro

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

bluezz and quickzyyy both known users in top 50!!!!

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Fell to 26th with 300 points.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Ranked 18th. I keep climbing up.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

aaand i'm out, these late goals killing it once again :D

Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

I got 15 points on HUN-POR and 15 points on ICE-AUS...now i'm ranked 18th.Thats cute

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I pulled 0 for both those games...sigh.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

I'm on rank 40 with 250 points. Sigh :(

Amerr30 8 years ago

i went up a few spots in the last 2 days. I was ranked 26, now at 21 with 345 points. Going up slowly.

I think Guests will start disappearing now for the latest rounds of the competition because they could not vote for the last games. What I think happened is a bunch of anonymous visitors filled out the predictions they could, and never came back here again. Since they could only predict group stages, that is all they will have done predicted.

We, members, do have a good chance to take them over.