Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516
  1. CR7skillz - this guy needs a life, and needs to gtfo of this site. He was warned before, but he won't stop. It proves that he truly is a racist re.tard that doesn't fully understand English. 

2. Nobody - Everyone dislikes him, maybe it's because he's a Nobody

3. Official - I spoke to this dumb.ass, before . He's an Official dumbass, that's for sure. Tried to get into a heated discussion with me, but failed miserably.

FootyRoom owner, do something about these guys, especially that re.tard CR7skillz. No more warnings, just ban this loser.

Comments
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

ahahahahaha xD

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Heisinburg: Can you give me a comment from Official  please ? In which forum  ?

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

What about mucmuut,the 12 yr old kid with a pic of ballotelli

Wow ! He tries to encourage  people to think the same thing than him. He says Portugal can win ! Of cours e they're good but sometimes they're weak ! He call u incompentent fools . He just want show off.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Everybody loves me

This comment is disliked by many users (show)

Haha! You think so, but actually you are only 2132 of the Footyroom rank (no offence)

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@expertfootball11, yeah! German pride, buddy! 8{D

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Your best bet to get them noticed is post the links to the abusive threads/trolling etc... using the 'contact feedback' section at the bottom.

Actually i'm not german..

Actually trolls like themselves. They click themselves on the Like button. And everyone think that the troll is right. :P

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

cr7skillz is a bum. I think he's made numerous accounts to get likes on his comments.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@rossonerikid , why would u think that? maybe u guys in south america make numerous accounts but not me..

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Umm......probably because you say the dumbest things and you actually get likes for them.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

"Haha! You think so, but actually you are only 2132 of the Footyroom rank (no offence)"

@expertfootball11 hmm didnt know footyroom was a popularity contest, stop trying so hard to get likes and do something else other then checking that shit and caring .. instead of wasting all that time caring about what other people think of you go outside and play some football :)

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

shut the fuck up cr7skillz you need to be exterminated from the human race u fucking terrorist mother fucker.

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

AGREE! Ban him! He shouldn't even be in this site! 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

See how many people want this mug banned, should hopefully be enough to get rid of him, hopefully someone has posted this thread on to footyroom.

Should also ban manchesterutl, all he ever does in the match report threads is abuse people.

@MessiDona : No but the poster is stupid. How can everyone like someone ? He has more dislikes than likes so I'm just telling him.