Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516
  1. CR7skillz - this guy needs a life, and needs to gtfo of this site. He was warned before, but he won't stop. It proves that he truly is a racist re.tard that doesn't fully understand English. 

2. Nobody - Everyone dislikes him, maybe it's because he's a Nobody

3. Official - I spoke to this dumb.ass, before . He's an Official dumbass, that's for sure. Tried to get into a heated discussion with me, but failed miserably.

FootyRoom owner, do something about these guys, especially that re.tard CR7skillz. No more warnings, just ban this loser.

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'd place Azandre_69 as the 4th. A retarded guy who insults everyone,he's rude. His hating towards other clubs and especially on Arsenal is unacceptable.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Difference is there are those who start the abuse, i.e those that heisinburg mentioned, and then there are those who get baited in by the original abuse and feel the need to abuse back. You get rid of those that start it and then those that get drawn in stop, technically.

Yeah but who are these people who starts the abuse <,

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Let's not forget Van Der Adebayor.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Yeah problem with that idiot is he isn't registered so I'm not sure if you can do anything about that unless you can ban IP's, I did send a suggestion to footyroom that those not registered shouldn't be allowed to post but don't think it will happen.

Heisinburg 12 years ago

I haven't spoken to Azandre_69 yet. I don't think he's a troll, I think he's a troll wannabe. There's a massive difference between a troll and a troll wannabe.

yes,for sure but non-registered people are the most brutal and rude, they're insulting each others and even to us . I think there should a limited non-registrated people to access a match highlight.

@Heisinbürg : I disagree

coz Azandre_69 is a French bastard,talk shit every time,and hating towards other clubs.He is not the one who starts the abuse,but still.

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

@Heisinburg

And because of ONE single word, you're judging me as another? Now that is redicilous!

Tell me why you're being so judgemental. I want to hear (read) it all.

Here comes the worst part; you couldn't even answer my question properly. I asked you ON WHAT BASIS, and I know I have to formulate my question in an easier way: You don't know who I am, and after all you're judging me as I have multiple accounts. Now how can you judge me without knowing me?

Please, don't talk to me as a person who have multiple accounts. Talk to me in a mainly way, not as if I would be a person you think I am.

Yes, you're being judgemental. I will say it once more: You're judging me as having multiple accounts. My account, "European", is the only one that I have.

I've been caught for what? A discussion? I think so, or maybe you're the one that are using multiple accounts on the basis of what you write against me.

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@European

'National', 'European', 'Official', 'Manager', 'Soccer', 'Headline', etc. Can't you see the similarities between all these names?

THEY'RE JUST SIMPLE WORDS. There's NO ONE with those kinds of simple worded names in this site, making you a very suspicious person to me. Surely you are him because a simple word like "perspective" can easily tell me that you are him, since Official was the only one I know that was able to use that word.

A man with multiple accounts does not have the absolute balls to open his other accounts and post a comment in this forum, because if he does, he (whom I'm totally expecting is you) has instantly revealed, to over 1000 people that read this forum, his true face.

And okay, maybe I was being a little too judgemental, so I'll back up a bit. I SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE THAT OFFICIAL DUMBASS.

And even if you  weren't Official, I don't know WHY you would protect an absolute idiot like him since you haven't read his other offensive post in other forums to other members of this site.

I don't think you've actually read the forum (me and Official's heat discussion), I don't think you read it properly.

In the forum, I simply gave Official my PERSPECTIVE, which he totally misunderstood due to the fact that he took my perspective as an offence to his supporting country, and thus he idiotically questions and attacks me about my perspective, which is complete asinine. And yet, YOU say that he was simply telling his "perspective" to me. Would you call 'accusing and attempting to force another person to change his perspective' a perspective? 

That is why I think you're Official. You simply don't understand the word 'perspective' as well, and yet you ironically used it.

You're on my new Trollz list, congratulations

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

DUDE...why do you always have to research and fill the page with all this emotional bullshit...get straight to the point you fucktard...HAIL HITLER

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Heisinburg is a snitch and a hater

I think you are Nazis,and haters. It's HIS rank,he can tell what he want,you both forgot the meaning of freedom.

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

expert shut ur big mouth am the 1 who gave u freedom

Heisinburg 12 years ago

can't believe this thread made over 1000 views....lol

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

@Heisinburg

No, I can't see the similarities between those names. Let's take an example on a short and easy name; and they actually appear in this thread, and on this page. I can already see THREE names that are short and easy on this page, "Nobody", "yourmama" and "Heisinburg" (your own account).

Stop being foolish. You're a pedofile hater that can't accept that others have more right than you. I will clearly agree with the standpoint from one other saying: "Heil Hitler!" That really gives a good explanation on what you should go and take right up in your ass.

Thank you, and have a good day! :)

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

all of u shut the fuk up, get a life, and stop accusing each other of insignificant retarded shit. Stop trying to see who's cock is bigger and jus enjoy this awesome website that somehow posts videos a minutes after games. 

It's important to see who are the trolls for a better Footyroom.

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

What?! European and Headline is one person?!!! :O!

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

iHEARTfootball Excuse me, but do u have a problem?