Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516
  1. CR7skillz - this guy needs a life, and needs to gtfo of this site. He was warned before, but he won't stop. It proves that he truly is a racist re.tard that doesn't fully understand English. 

2. Nobody - Everyone dislikes him, maybe it's because he's a Nobody

3. Official - I spoke to this dumb.ass, before . He's an Official dumbass, that's for sure. Tried to get into a heated discussion with me, but failed miserably.

FootyRoom owner, do something about these guys, especially that re.tard CR7skillz. No more warnings, just ban this loser.

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I would like to add to this list @Portugal. He's worst than every troll you named.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@MESSIMagic
Yeah, woo hoo! TOTALLY AGREE!
Nice username btw

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Yes I agree with MessiMagic,some trolls should stop their stupid annoyement by the time.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

I dont know if you guys are smart enought to think about it... but eh that messimagic guy is mucmuut -_-

Howome this is possible  ? He did numerous lol .Btw it's possible.

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@CR7skillz

stfu and gtfo. K thanx bye.

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

Official is only saying his true opinion, Heisingburg. Accept it, everyone can't like the team you prefer.

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

There should be like a troll alliance..With an oath and everything hahaha

Heisinburg 12 years ago

I forgot to mention that 'Official' has multiple accounts, and I mean A LOT!

@European, 

Judging by the way you're protecting 'Official', the meaning in your words totally revealed your true identity. You're the perfect reason why Official is on my Troll's list. This is the same for Nobody, as well. 

Allow me to explain so EVERYONE CAN READ THIS:

You are not just European. I can see a lot of other accounts you possess just with the tip of my fingers. 

I'm looking at them now,  and wow. You have A LOT OF OTHER ACCOUNTS:

You're called 'European', as well as, 'Manager', 'Official', 'FoootyRoom', 'National', 'Miguel Veloso', 'Portugal', 'Headline', and 'Soccer', 'PortugalUnited', 'Phillips', and there's a tiny bit more, but I don't want to say it since I already have revealed enough.

Don't tell me what to do, Official (European). After all, it's MY OPINION TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT I WILL ACCEPT THINGS ;)

Hmmm....We need to ban him..Seriously.

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

@ expertfootball11:- Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother was.

Ok, continue, it's funny man. Your jokes are amazing ! Keep the good work !

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

Im sorry...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings....NOT....hahahaha

No,you didn't hurt at all . Congrats !

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Does evryone like me?

More than Azandre_69. :O

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

@Heisinburg - Based on your very judgmental stance, I hereby point out you as very unfair. It shows lack of respect for other users, particularly subjective opinions are controversial from your perspective. When you claim that I have multiple accounts just because I do not support you, but another guy (in this case Official), and on top of it all: Who are you to tell others which users I have and don't have on this site? On what basis can you say something incredible and unbelievable judging?

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@European

Ah~ that word, 'Perspective'. I don't remember anyone but Officiall (you) using that word A LOT since the last time...

I'm not going to give you my reasons why I'm being very judgemental (too much to explain, I can't be bothered telling you). 

"Who are you to tell others which users I have and don't have on this site? On what basis can you say something incredible and unbelievable judging?"

I'm Heisinburg, and I told/telling others in this site your other account names, so that they can see how much of a troll you really are. 

FootyRoom members have Rights, you know. They have the right to track down those who are cheating in thumbs. You should never be using more than one account, since that is "unfair" for the rest. If you do however use more than one account, then you should have informed us, but you didn't, so....

I'm not being judgemental at all. I'm just a FootyRoom user that is willing to take the risk in keeping this site FAIR AND SQUARE. You're just using your 'European' account right now just to hide your other accounts. 

Notice that the accounts weren't active for a while?

You've been caught, sir.

Waiting for reactions ! What a thriller !

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Footyroom needs to start sorting these trollz out, is someone browsing the site really going to sign up to get abused by the likes of skillz, chuggz, nobody and the rest of the muppets on here + it just makes the site look bad.