Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lallana completes move to Liverpool
nandaYNWA 10 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

LINK: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/165545-liverpool-complete-lallana-deal

I don't really know how to feel about this. I feel that he was a bit overpriced at $41.7 million (Australian currency)

Couple of things:
-Is he overpriced?
-He does have Premier League experience which will be beneficial
-Is he Liverpool's marquee signing? (hope not)
-Feel sorry for Southampton because all their significant players are being poached by bigger clubs
-Will he be another Carroll?

Anyway, thoughts?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Comments
Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

As much as it pains me for the past 5 years since golden generation of players aged , England has been having overpriced and overrated players.

@lodatz and yeah you have set some good reasons why .

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

One man against an army? Lol, I'm joking. But most people seem to agree that English players have been overpriced in the last 5 years, so maybe you're letting your love for England get the better of you?

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Lodatz & Dynastian
that was a good read.

for what i can say, it's not about English players, it's more about EPL players like Lodatz said, and La Liga players are quickly following as well. look at Morata's deal with Juventus. it's not even good to generalize too, as these things can happen in different clubs, but Lodatz, will you agree that in this specific case Lallana can be considered overpriced? basing yourself on the player alone. another overpriced move happened today: Liverpool sold Fabio Borini to sunderland for 17.5mil €. a player who was ditched by Chelsea, Zeman at Roma, and then Liverpool. 8mil € max for me. wait, i want to be generous: 11.5mil €.

• History

@Lodatz & Dynastian
that was a good read.
for what i can say, it's not about English players like Lodatz said, it's more about EPL players, and La Liga players are quickly following as well. look at Morata's deal with Juventus. it's not even good to generalize too, as these things can happen in different clubs, but Lodatz, will you agree that in this specific case Lallana can be considered overpriced? basing yourself on the player alone. another overpriced move happened today: Liverpool sold Fabio Borini to sunderland for 17.5mil €. A player who was ditched by Chelsea, Zeman at Roma, and then Liverpool. 8mil € max for me.

@Lodatz & Dynastian
that was a good read.
for what i can say, it's not about English players, it's more about EPL players like Lodatz said, and La Liga players are quickly following as well. look at Morata's deal with Juventus. it's not even good to generalize too, as these things can happen in different clubs, but Lodatz, will you agree that in this specific case Lallana can be considered overpriced? basing yourself on the player alone. another overpriced move happened today: Liverpool sold Fabio Borini to sunderland for 17.5mil €. A player who was ditched by Chelsea, Zeman at Roma, and then Liverpool. 8mil € max for me.

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

He will surprise at LP and imo worth those 25 million.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well i had a good laugh reading what everyone wrote here.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Wonderful impact Lallana has had so far! Playing absolutely brilliantly! Turned Liverpool's season completely around. :) (Sarcasm)

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

awful transfer window.

So Lallana = Isco or Griezmann or Kroos ? How big was the facepalm ?

• History

awful transfer window.