Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kroos and Ter Stegen to Liverpool?
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

I'm sure you heard the rumor by now, but here what it is about, it seem Klopp would like get Toni Kroos and Marc-André Ter Stegen for Liverpool, since both of them have reason to be unhappy with their current situation in their respective team. What do you guy think? Is it possible? And if yes, what are your thought on the subject?

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Kroos would be a great plus for the Liverpool squad but I don't think they struggle in the midfield as much in the back and front.
Benteke is not the solution they actually need when Sturridge is injured and Ter-Stegen despite he was amazing for Barcelona in the UCL he doesn't fill my eye as a keeper that you can rely.
We all know that Liverpool is missing Suarez for the last 2 years and a solid defense. I think their last year they had the most clean sheets? But they didn't finish top 4 despite that it is actually impressive. Again I am not sure about the most clean sheets really bored to search for it at the moment :P.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Kroos to Liverpool? Players don't leave Madrid for clubs that are 'inferior' to Madrid unless they are labelled as an outcast. The superstars in particular don't tend to leave Madrid for any club that's below the Top 5 in the world. Kroos would have to be unwanted at Madrid for him to see any reason in going to Liverpool

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Kroos if available coming to Chelsea . It is alright to dream but lets be realistic . Kroos going to Liverpool for what ?

Kroos said it himself before that only club in England , he would have joined , will be Chelsea . And he would be making a wise choice , because Fabregas will be shipped to North London next transfer window.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Kroos if available coming to Chelsea . It is alright to dream but lets be realistic . Kroos going to Liverpool for what ?

Kroos said it himself before that only club he would have joined will be Chelsea . And he would be making a wise choice , because Fabregas will be shipped to North London next transfer window.

@jozemourinho

With the way Suarez has been playing , I think it is safe to say that every club in the world is missing Suarez !!

Liverpool still has not realized that good squad foundation starts with defense . You need a good solid defenders then you move to your midfield and strikers at last .

Prove to this : Atletico Madrid . What an amazing defense they have ! They conceded so little and have enough fire power to score and get needed points

P.s>

What an idiot Wenger was when he threw that extra pound over Suarez release clause to activate it ! He could have got him for 50 mil easy and turn Arsenal into powerhouse but now try and get him for 80 mil , no way that happens !! . It is no longer even about price of Suarez but status that comes with it !

• History

@jozemourinho

With the way Suarez has been playing , I think it is safe to say that every club in the world is missing Suarez !!

Liverpool still has not realized that good squad foundation starts with defense . You need a good solid defenders than you move to your midfield and strikers at last .

Prove to this : Atletico Madrid . What a amazing defense they have ! They conceded so little and have enough fire power to score and get needed points

@jozemourinho

Liverpool still has not realized that good squad foundation starts with defense . You need a good solid defenders than you move to your midfield and strikers at last .

Prove to this : Atletico Madrid . What a amazing defense they have ! They conceded so little and have enough fire power to score and get needed points

P.s>

What an idiot Wenger was when he threw that extra pound over Suarez release clause to activate it ! He could have got him for 50 mil easy and turn Arsenal into powerhouse but now try get him for 80 mil . It is no longer even about price of Suarez but status that comes with it !

@jozemourinho

P.s>

What an idiot Wenger was when he threw that extra pound over Suarez release clause to activate it ! He could have got him for 50 mil easy and turn Arsenal into powerhouse but now try and get him for 80 mil , no way that happens !! . It is no longer even about price of Suarez but status that comes with it !

@jozemourinho

Liverpool still has not realized that good squad foundation starts with defense . You need a good solid defenders then you move to your midfield and strikers at last .

P.s>

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Suarez has actually been a revelation. I didn't think he'd be this amazing when he joined Barca. He's single-handedly changed their dynamic, and is giving Messi more space and making Neymar look better as well. Truly incredible stuff if you watch them live.

Marcus2011 8 years ago

I have watched them live ! I am loving the way he plays and the way MSN plays ! It is very beautiful football . You could not have said it better , Suarez has completely changed dynamics !

I was wondering if this is better than when Ronaldo came to Barca and completed , Romario and Rivaldo . Or ETO , Ronaldinho , Messi or Messi , Thiery Henry and Eto . One thing Barcelona always did well in last 20 years is choosing their three main attackers .

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian98 I agree with you, Kroos to Liverpool is very unlikely, even if he wished to leave because of Benitez giving him the cold shoulder, the only thing that could convince him would be having Klopp as manager which in my opinion wouldn't be enough. On another note, what do you think about Ter Stegen then? Maybe he would go to Liverpool on loan?

@Marcus2011 I'm not sure Kroos would join chelsea right now, I don't want to be mean by saying that but like Dynastian98 said, you don't leave Madrid for a team that isn't one of the top club in the world. Chelsea still are world class in my opinion but as a player I would need to be completely comited to the team and truly want to make it go back at the top of the table to join it like that halfway trough a difficult season. I hope you don't take what I just said the wrong way. Anyway, what do you think about Ter Stegen?

• History

@Dynastian98 I agree with you, Kroos to Liverpool is very unlikely, even if he wished to leave because of Benitez giving him the cold shoulder, the only thing that could convince him would be having Klopp as manager which in my opinion wouldn't be enough to convince him. On another note, what do you think about Ter Stegen then? Maybe he would go to Liverpool on loan?

@Marcus2011 I'm not sure Kroos would join chelsea right now, I don't want to be mean by saying that but like Dynastian98 said, you don't leave Madrid for a team that isn't one of the top club in the world. Chelsea still are world class in my opinion but as a player I would need to be completely comited to the team and truly want to make it go back at the top of the table to join it like that halfway trough a difficult season. I hope you don't take what I just said the wrong way. Anyway, what do you about Ter Stegen?

@Dynastian98 I agree with you, Kroos to Liverpool is very unlikely, even if he wished to leave because of Benitez giving him the cold shoulder, the only thing that could convince him would be having Klopp as manager which in my opinion wouldn't be enough. On another note, what do you think about Ter Stegen then? Maybe he would go to Liverpool on loan?

@Marcus2011 I'm not sure Kroos would join chelsea right now, I don't want to be mean by saying that but like Dynastian98 said, you don't leave Madrid for a team that isn't one of the top club in the world. Chelsea still are world class in my opinion but as a player I would need to be completely comited to the team and truly want to make it go back at the top of the table to join it like that halfway trough a difficult season. I hope you don't take what I just said the wrong way. Anyway, what do you about Ter Stegen?

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Ofcourse I understand what you are saying but you are rating chelsea based on past 4 months . You can't do that to any club . Chelsea is still top 5 club in the world . Crap that our players been playing for past months does not represent the true level of the team . CL is the only place they can back it up now .

Kroos would join Chelsea because he will have a guaranteed spot right away . He always like EPL and I am sure he knows who has been two of the best clubs in EPL for past 10 years . This is not arrogant but facts . Chelsea and United has been best clubs in EPL for past 10 years who also gave great representation in CL always solid not until recently ofcourse ( City has not come close to this yet ) . Whatever is going on at United or Chelsea right now is temporary . Things will go back to normal sooner than you think .

Dynastian98 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Chelsea is in no way a Top 5 club in the world. Top 5 seems fairly clear to me: PSG, Bayern, Barca, Madrid, and Atletico. City and Arsenal are too inconsistent with their displays, and Juventus has been simply odd this season. Chelsea nowhere close.

• History

Chelsea is in no way a Top 5 club in the world. Top 5 seems fairly clear to me: PSG, Bayern, Barca, Madrid, and Atletico. City and Arsenal are too inconsistent with their displays, and Juventus has been simply odd this season.

Marcus2011 8 years ago

You will see we will knock PSG out

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

OK let's come back to this thread in a few months then. I don't think Chelsea have what it takes to beat PSG, but I haven't watched PSG outside of UCL either.

Sure , but one thing people always forget about Chelsea . Shi*ty seasons in EPL always galvanized our team spirit in CL . Been happening like this since 07 . I am 99% sure it will happen again and in January, Chesea are shopping at the moment .

Also here Check it out , rankings of the clubs enter link description here

• History

Sure , but one thing people always forget about Chelsea . Shi*ty seasons in EPL always galvanized our team spirit in CL . Been happening like this since 07 . I am 99% sure it will happen again and in January, Chesea are shopping at the moment .

Marcus2011 8 years ago

@emobot7

Question is will Ter Stegen give up on a chance to become regular at Barcelona and go to Liverpool to play for top 4 every year . Obviously Liverpool are not planing on winning EL . Which is pure stupidity from Liverpool club . they should focus on any european competition that they are in !

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

News on Ter Stegen, Liverpool would be ready to pay 16 Million in euro for him, however, Barcelona demand at least 27 million which would be too high for Liverpool, so that transfer seem unlikely.

nandaYNWA 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

i would colour my hair pink if this happened...

the least barca and madrid can do is give us some good players. we gave them alonso and suarez after all ;)

i think the only attraction we have have as a football club is that in our desperation to return to the top we overpay wages. apart from money (which a lot of other clubs can beat us in), the only other alluring factor to join is the prospect of working with klopp. but that in itself, for some players, is not enough. if klopp is able to transform us into a powerhouse as he did with dortmund, i dont expect us to be buying a lot of players who have already made a name for themselves. i would expect us to be buying young talent, as he did with reus, kagawa, lewandowski, gundogan, aubameyang etc.

• History

i would colour my hair pink if this happened

i would colour my hair pink if this happened...

the least barca and madrid can do is give us some good players. we gave them alonso and suarez after all ;)

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I remember reading this some time ago. So no, I doubt that Kroos will come to Liverpool. Ter Stegen, on the other hand, is very much a realistic signing, considering how "unhappy" he is with his role at Barcelona, playing the second fiddle to Claudio Bravo. Now that Klopp is Liverpools manager, I could see this happening next summer.

onze11 8 years ago
Barcelona, Haiti 29 123

I was wondering if this [MSN] is better than when Ronaldo came to
Barca and completed , Romario and Rivaldo . Or ETO , Ronaldinho ,
Messi or Messi , Thiery Henry and Eto . One thing Barcelona always did
well in last 20 years is choosing their three main attackers.

--Marcus2011

Yes indeed, roommate. Yes indeed. I wonder what's their next trio going to be when Messi and Suarez retire (or leave the club, you never know).

But let's stay on to topic here lol. Looks like Ter Stegen is definitely not going to Liverpool.

No [we won't bid for Ter Stegen]. Our goalkeeper situation is
absolutely okay. Simon Mignolet is a really good goalkeeper.

Jurgen Klopp, source: mirror.

I would love for Kroos to leave Madrid as soon as possible to go somewhere he can get playing time. Benitez: "He [Kroos] didn't play because Casemiro did." But with Liverpool being in 8th place now, I doubt he will go there like everybody else is saying in the room.

When a bigger club shows interest in him, I think Kroos will leave Madrid for sure.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Onze11 Hey buddy, Kroos will hopefully get more playing time now that Benitez has been sacked which is good for him. However, if that the case, he will most likely stay at Real Madrid in that case.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Wow, how naive could I get back then. XD But seriously, I really miss Onze, he was a great lad. :(

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I really don't know Kroos to Liverpool would be imaginable. I'm so sad we sold him tho. Hopefully Rudy can be next Kroos or something.