Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kroos and Ter Stegen to Liverpool?
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

I'm sure you heard the rumor by now, but here what it is about, it seem Klopp would like get Toni Kroos and Marc-André Ter Stegen for Liverpool, since both of them have reason to be unhappy with their current situation in their respective team. What do you guy think? Is it possible? And if yes, what are your thought on the subject?

Comments
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

if liverpool had got ter stegen back then, a lot could be different

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Croatian Rudy is really impressive but not in the same way Kroos is, he is a player who is already top level for me however considering the way he carry on. The way I see it, Rudy main force is his desire to help his team, he really cover a lot of ground and press with an incredible energy considering his age. He just seem so mature and helpfull, I really can't wait to see him progress enough to the point he take a spot in Bayern midfield trio. :)

@nigelpayne Not sure about that, Bravo was better than him at Barca and look how he did at City. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Croatian Rudy is really impressive but not in the same way Kroos is, he is a player who is already top level for me however considering the way he carry on. The way I see it, Rudy main force is his desire to help his team, he really cover a lot of ground and press with an incredible energy considering his age. He just seem so mature and helpfull, I really can't wait to see him progress enough to the point he take a spot in Bayern midfield trio. :)

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Hopefully Rudy can fit in same role like Schweinsteiger/Kroos were in treble season. That would be great for CL knockouts, especially with Martinez as CDM, as it used to be.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

@emo some players settle differently in the premier league...hard to tell but i was just judging by how good he is now

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@nigelpayne He sure seems better than before, doesn't he?

@croatian Indeed, I hope that it what will happen for Bayern! :)