Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Judas is still number one - Mourinho, this whole fans' treatment is sad.
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

"Mou laughed off at the treatment he received from the crowd on Monday..."

Alright, it's not a dig at Chelsea in general. And let's be clear, those were certainly just a group of "terrible, un-grateful" fans. But they were loud and crowded enough to trigger everyone, and of course their formal manager.

After that, Conte, Courtios had another hiss at Mourinho saying how dirty MU was because of Mourinho... probably to make the RED looked less guilty, despite it kinda made sense.

What do you guys think? This is so classless.

Calling Mou's as traitor or booed at him was terrible. He was fired, remember?, those idiots, he came back to the club showed how much love he had for Chelsea.

I dont like the way Mou handled the interview afterward regarding this matter (talking about he's being the no1 of the club)... but what do those people want? Mou has a life, a new career, a club to manage...

enter image description here

Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Mourinho is a hypocrite, when he went to united he refused to sign a chelsea shirt, he said man united fans are the best after all the support chelsea fans gave him then proceeding to take a dig at conte and our squad for saying that we are defensive and trying to play mind games.

"I won 3 titles" it would be hard not to win titles with the squad chelsea had back then, even moyes would've won the league with the squad we had.

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Mourinho is just salty that Conte is getting better scores with different game style and formation which Roman wanted Chelsea to play. Mourinho kept using the same damn formation and tactics the whole time. Mourinho is so annoyed by Conte and the fans hence why he lost it and his pride doesn't let him keep quiet after a humiliating defeats by Conte. Also he still didn't forget the most terrible season of his life the last spell at Chelsea when we finished 10th. You can argue that the players did it on purpose, but that doesn't change Mourinho's antics at any club, Maybe he is a winner but he tend to show that he is a loser on his forehead every time he speaks. smh

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

HAHAHAHAH lol the people who jeered him were right and let me tell you why.
Chelsea fans don't boo their legends if you think otherwise you're just deluded... lampard (city) cech (ARSENAL!) even mourinhos first match against us (the 4-0) no one said anything.
Mourinho got us in 17th place - WE SUNG HIS NAME.
gets sacked - WE BOOED SOME OF THE PLAYERS BECAUSE OF RUMOURS ABOUT THEM WANTING THE MANAGER OUT.
he went to united - once again no one said anything due the respect we had for this guy.
refusing to sign a chelsea shirt - a little respect gone but we still understood as he is a united manager now.
then he decided to ruin his legacy by taking digs at almost every single press conference.
calling chelsea "defensive", saying united fans are the best he ever had (yea we sung your fucking name when we were 17th).. oh and the "some teams are doing well because they don't have european football" and literally he says all this at almost every single press conference. at the end of the day HE IS TREATING US LIKE A RIVAL SO WHY CAN'T WE DO THE SAME?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Literally no one is in the right here. One of the reasons why I didn't want Mourinho at first was because of shit just like this. He's totally fine with there being "haters" and seems almost to encourage it from himself and his players. Of course Chelsea could've taken the high road, but that would've been a first for them, so I can't really say I'm surprised by anything that's happened here.

It is totally possible for both sides to be wrong.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Mourinho has always been like this. The whole time he was at Chelsea, he was far worse than this. If you Chelsea lot are suddenly offended by Mourinho's comments at United, then how do you think the rest of the league felt when he was at Chelsea? I remember when every PL fan on the forum was sick and tired of Mourinho's behavior, but it was you Chelsea fans who kept protecting him and finding reasons for his actions. But all of a sudden you turn on him? I smell a double standard.

I'm not trying to take a dig... I'm just confused why your opinion on him polarized instantly. Either you hated him or loved him from the beginning. He's always been a great manager, he's always had dirty teams, he's always had his antics. He's never really changed. I'd dare say that he's at his most 'mellow' right now at United.

If it wasn't for him, Chelsea wouldn't have half the ambition or success it does today. He was the one who came and showed how to do it. All standards of success at Chelsea in the modern era were set by him.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ dynastian he is a great manager no doubt but because he won 3 titles with chelsea doesn't mean he is allowed to disrespect us.

And i actually think that mourinho underperformed with the squad he had at chelsea and failed miserably in the ucl with a fantastic squad with the players in their prime and as i said even moyes would've won titles with the squad chelsea had back then.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@dyna mate... no one is denying he was the most successful manager at chelsea.

Mourinho has always been like this. The whole time he was at Chelsea, he was far worse than this. If you Chelsea lot are suddenly offended by Mourinho's comments at United, then how do you think the rest of the league felt when he was at Chelsea? I remember when every PL fan on the forum was sick and tired of Mourinho's behavior, but it was you Chelsea fans who kept protecting him and finding reasons for his actions. But all of a sudden you turn on him? I smell a double standard.

we know mou has always been like this and as i said we had alot of respect for this man for what he had done for us. But for him to take digs at us AND expect that we won't hit back is just stupidity. we didnt turn on him all of a sudden, we only reacted to those digs

@sunflash i agree about the no one is right here thingy. just stating what i felt.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Winning the UCL is incredibly hard. A healthy squad in their prime is often not enough to win you the title... a lot of other factors come into play. Hence the only manager to win it more than twice in the CL era being Ancelotti. I wouldn't point the finger at Mourinho for not winning the CL in his first two years. It took him a lot of luck to win it with Inter, and he just didn't happen to have the same level of luck with Chelsea.

IDK, I just don't like it when I feel that Mourinho's old supporters are disrespecting him - whether they be Real or Chelsea supporters. I really respect the man. Even through all his flaws, he's a champion through and through.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Winning the UCL is incredibly hard. A healthy squad in their prime is often not enough to win you the title... a lot of other factors come into play. Hence the only manager to win it more than twice in the CL era being Ancelotti.

Winning the UCL is incredibly hard. A healthy squad in their prime is often not enough to win you the title... a lot of other factors come into play. Hence the only manager to win it more than twice in the CL era being Ancelotti. I wouldn't point the finger at Mourinho for not winning the CL in his first two years. It took him a lot of luck to win it with Inter, and he just didn't happen to have the same level of luck with Chelsea.

IDK, I just don't like it when Mourinho's supporters don't appreciate him for what he's done - whether they be Real or Chelsea supporters. I really respect the man. Even through all his flaws, he's a champions through and through.

IDK, I just don't like it when I feel that Mourinho's old supporters are disrespecting him - whether they be Real or Chelsea supporters. I really respect the man. Even through all his flaws, he's a champions through and through.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Mourinho's ego is hurt after Conte is vocal on the sidelines and Conte celebrating goals also makes Mourinho angry.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Mou's attitude has always been very rotten. I do disagree with @Chelsea8, Chelsea squad was great but that never guarantees you lifting trophies. Sometimes teams collapse mentally.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Like you said, this was only a group of people, a small fraction of the crowd, @tuan. The rest of your argument is pretty one-sided. I agree that it's a wrong move by those particular fans, but after all the years Chelsea fans have treated him like a God, his behaviour towards Chelsea and the fans has been shameful. He's been taking cheap shots at Chelsea all season long without initial hostility from the other side - belittling our success, accusing us of lucky wins and defensive football, bemoaning our fixture list even though he was the one who ruined our potential CL participation and especially hilariously calling United fans the best he's ever had even though Chelsea fans were singing his name when we were on the brink of the relegation places last year. Respect goes both ways. Mourinho could have been held in high esteem by all Chelsea fans if he simply shut the hell up, but he decided to act out the tutorial of 'how to fuck things up as quick as possible 101'. Pretty sure all Chelsea fans appreciate what he has done for the club, but as the saying goes - you reap what you sow.

AlexBatak 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Mourinho didn't deserve Chelsea fans support if all he cares about now is his ego. No one ever supported him blindly as Chelsea fans including me. But the recent press conferences says it all. The guy has lost it, purposely offending Chelsea fc and their fans to be the center of attention yet again. He used to be the Special One, now he is the Special Once.

• History

Mourinho didn't deserver Chelsea fan's support if all he cares about now is his ego. No one ever supported him blindly as Chelsea fans including me. But the recent press conferences says it all. The guy has lost it, purposely offending Chelsea fc and their fans to be the center of attention yet again. He used to be the Special One, now he is the Special Once.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Not really surprised, Mourinho has done the same against us when he left. I still remember how shocked I was about the "Real" Ronaldo thing...

Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

I agree with Mourinho. With an exception of Kante, the solid Chelsea team which plays very well was built by him.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Nothing that we shouldn't expect.

He has been doing it for years and he will continue doing it. You either give attention and help him achieve what he seeks while he is having a laugh inside him or you simply focus to your club instead of someone who is not involved anymore inside your club.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Alex: Mou didn't deserve Chelsea's fans support?????? WHAT?

For those of you who all turn back to him now, I really don't get it. He's once used to be the club idol, the special one who made history... You used to defend him unreasonably (loud and quite ridiculous - NOT ALL). The "with that squad any manager would win" metality is TOTAL bullshit. It was a big help, that's for sure. but not in a million years guarantee you anything. Please look at Arsenal and all other greats. They need top manager to manage these ego.

I dont like Mou, I STILL dont!!! you can dig up all the thread regarding his assignment to MU and how I felt about it. I hate his ego, his stupid gut. But especially his mouthy, mockery characteristic. But it doesn't change the fact that he's one of the greatest now and deserves all the recognitions and tributes from Chelsea the club.

He didn't sign the shirt, ok, stupid, classless. He keeps having a dig at Conte's success, again stupid. It seems on his own mind, such success came from his built up (beside Kante), lots of football fans share a part this view with him. (still great respect to Conte).

Bottom line, Mourninho was hurt, got kicked out twice, and the last time he did was AS CONTROVERSIAL as it could be. All over the news there was speculation of he being betrayed by his best players. Imagine he's going home in the last few months of Chelsea, how must disappointment, sadness and bitterness grew in him? Then Conte celebrated like that... >.<

With the guy like him, if the interviewer asks a tricky question (bait for controversy), Mou will just lose it...

I dont see he has done anything extreme that hurt Chelsea to make fans like you guys talk so ill of him?

• History

For those of you who all turn back to him now, I dont get it. He's once used to be the club idol, the special one who made history... The "with that squad any manager would win" is TOTAL bullshit. It was a big help, that's for sure. but not in a million years guarantee you anything. Please look at Arsenal and all other greats. They need top manager to manage these ego.

I dont like Mou, you can dig up all the thread regarding his assignment to MU and how I felt about it. I hate his ego, his stupid gut. But especially his mouthy, mockery characteristic. But it doesn't change the fact that he's one of the greatest now and deserve all the recognitions and tributes from Chelsea.

He didn't sign the shirt, ok, stupid, classless. He keeps having a dig at Conte's success, again stupid. It seems on his own mind, such success came from him (beside Kante), lots of football fans share a part this view with him. (take nothing away from Conte though).

Bottom line, Mourninho was hurt, got kicked out twice, and the last time he did was AS CONTROVERSIAL as it can be. All over the news there was speculation of he being betrayed by his best players. Imagine he's going home in the last few months of Chelsea, how must disappointment, sadness and bitterness grew in him?

With the guy like him, if the interviewer asks a tricky question (bait for controversy), Mou will just lose it...

I dont see he has done anything extreme that hurt Chelsea to make fans like you guys talk so ill of him?

For those of you who all turn back to him now, I dont get it. He's once used to be the club idol, the special one who made history... The "with that squad any manager would win" is TOTAL bullshit. It was a big help, that's for sure. but not in a million years guarantee you anything. Please look at Arsenal and all other greats. They need top manager to manage these ego.

I dont like Mou, you can dig up all the thread regarding his assignment to MU and how I felt about it. I hate his ego, his stupid gut. But especially his mouthy, mockery characteristic. But it doesn't change the fact that he's one of the greatest now and deserves all the recognitions and tributes from Chelsea the club.

He didn't sign the shirt, ok, stupid, classless. He keeps having a dig at Conte's success, again stupid. It seems on his own mind, such success came from him (beside Kante), lots of football fans share a part this view with him. (take nothing away from Conte though).

Bottom line, Mourninho was hurt, got kicked out twice, and the last time he did was AS CONTROVERSIAL as it can be. All over the news there was speculation of he being betrayed by his best players. Imagine he's going home in the last few months of Chelsea, how must disappointment, sadness and bitterness grew in him?

I dont like Mou, I STILL dont!!! you can dig up all the thread regarding his assignment to MU and how I felt about it. I hate his ego, his stupid gut. But especially his mouthy, mockery characteristic. But it doesn't change the fact that he's one of the greatest now and deserves all the recognitions and tributes from Chelsea the club.

He didn't sign the shirt, ok, stupid, classless. He keeps having a dig at Conte's success, again stupid. It seems on his own mind, such success came from his built up (beside Kante), lots of football fans share a part this view with him. (still great respect to Conte).

Bottom line, Mourninho was hurt, got kicked out twice, and the last time he did was AS CONTROVERSIAL as it can be. All over the news there was speculation of he being betrayed by his best players. Imagine he's going home in the last few months of Chelsea, how must disappointment, sadness and bitterness grew in him? Then Conte celebrated like that... >.<

Bottom line, Mourninho was hurt, got kicked out twice, and the last time he did was AS CONTROVERSIAL as it could be. All over the news there was speculation of he being betrayed by his best players. Imagine he's going home in the last few months of Chelsea, how must disappointment, sadness and bitterness grew in him? Then Conte celebrated like that... >.<

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

so that's what it was about

• History
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

It's funny that when we were defending mourinho last season the same people on this forum were calling us names and deluded.

Novody is bigger than our club and right now conte is our manager which we will support until the end.

and no mourinho didnt build this team, conte brought luiz, kante, moses and alonso in the team and he completely changed the formation and the mentality.

Mourinho was part of our succes in the past but won't get the respect we chelsea fans give to ancelloti or di matteo becuz he doesn't deserve respect.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I am sorry Chelsea mates , but all of you are completely ridiculous . I am ashamed that you can even discredit best manager in history of our club . @dynastian +1

Yeah , it sucks that he said those things but he is still does the samething for the other club . Sounds unreasonable, Not like we fired him twice ... oh wait we did .. then our fans chanted him to "f*ck off "