Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Judas is still number one - Mourinho, this whole fans' treatment is sad.
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

"Mou laughed off at the treatment he received from the crowd on Monday..."

Alright, it's not a dig at Chelsea in general. And let's be clear, those were certainly just a group of "terrible, un-grateful" fans. But they were loud and crowded enough to trigger everyone, and of course their formal manager.

After that, Conte, Courtios had another hiss at Mourinho saying how dirty MU was because of Mourinho... probably to make the RED looked less guilty, despite it kinda made sense.

What do you guys think? This is so classless.

Calling Mou's as traitor or booed at him was terrible. He was fired, remember?, those idiots, he came back to the club showed how much love he had for Chelsea.

I dont like the way Mou handled the interview afterward regarding this matter (talking about he's being the no1 of the club)... but what do those people want? Mou has a life, a new career, a club to manage...

enter image description here

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 I agree with you mate, even as he was leaving for MU, Chelsea fan were stil chanting his name and now that he goes ahead with his classic attitude but against you, you say he doesn't deserve your respect? And some of the fan even chanted to him to fock off. I mean, its hard not to be frustrated in the heat of the moment, especially with the results of the game, maybe you guys should give him a chance. :(

You also cannot forget what kind of guys Mourinho is, he is very ambitious and of course he is gonna be sore and angry if he lose, Chelsea fan of all people should know that.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

what is it with you guys and the statement about when he does it to us we can't take it ?? HE DOES NOT RESPECT US,THE FANS WHO WERE BEHIND HIM THROUGH THICK AND THIN. SO WHY THE FUCK MUST WE REMAIN QUEIT? that is double standards,not us being angry at his comments

@emo

he goes ahead with his classic attitude but against you, you say he doesn't deserve your respect?

no matter who it is. if someone doesnt give you respect. you don't respect them either. end of.

people can have their opinions but honestly stop with this "chelsea fans must respect him more" we don't owe him anything. he is our greatest manager ever everyone knows that but that doesnt mean he can say whatever the fuck he wants about us.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@bluezz

no matter who it is. if someone doesnt give you respect. you don't respect them either. end of.

But didn't some Chelsea fan chanted him to go f*ck off? If what you said is true, wouldn't that actually give him an excuse to disrespect Chelsea? I'm not gonna tell you who to respect or not, but the way he is treating you guys after some of the Chelsea fan acted toward him, its not really suprising. Anyway, seem like a classic Mou story, he get enerved with only one part of a club and all the team and fan end up hating him because he get too vocal about it. Its a shame really.

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

As some of you seem to be having a hard time understanding what we feel, here's a short and clear summary:

We (more than) appreciate that he helped Chelsea to 3 PL titles and established Chelsea among the top teams. While we treated him with great respect in his time at Chelsea and even when he visited Stamford Bridge with Manchester United for the first time, he's been classless towards us. Still, we condemn the actions of the morons that chanted "Fuck off Mourinho". However, we are not obliged to support him. We don't owe him anything.

Also @Marcus is a special case. When I, as probably the only Chelsea fan (on this forum at least), criticized Mourinho - at that time still in charge - I was accused of being a fucking disgrace to the Chelsea fanbase by him (yeah, I know, hilarious). Also, Marcus, you often say that the media brainwashed a lot of people against Mourinho, but you've been brainwashed by Mourinho himself. The only ridiculous thing here is how you keep defending Mourinho even after all his disgraceful and classless actions. Open your eyes.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

As some of you seem to be having a hard time understanding what we feel, here's a short and clear summary:

We (more than) appreciate that he helped Chelsea to 3 PL titles and established Chelsea among the top teams. While we treated him with great respect in his time at Chelsea and even when he visited Stamford Bridge with Manchester United for the first time, he's been classless towards us. Still, we condemn the actions of the morons that chanted "Fuck off Mourinho". However, we are not obliged to support him. We don't owe him anything.

Also @Marcus is a special case. When I, as probably the only Chelsea fan (on this forum at least), criticized Mourinho - at that time still in charge - I was accused of being a fucking disgrace to the Chelsea fanbase by him (yeah, I know, hilarious). Also, Marcus, you often say that the media brainwashed a lot of people against Mourinho, but you've been brainwashed by Mourinho himself. The only ridiculous thing here is how you defend Mourinho after all his disgraceful and classless actions. Open your eyes.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@JuanMata Okay, that seem fair in a way. To be sincere, I haven't heard of Mourinho being classless toward Chelsea before that game so I propably missed a lot of stuff. This explain why I feel Chelsea fan sudenly are making a 180, propably just because I missed a lot of his rant. :S

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@emo you got it wrong pal... the only reason the fans were chanting fuck off was because of his digs at the club and the fans...

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@emo just look at his press conferences. the one that bugged me the most was when he said united were the best fans he ever had. that is a slap to the fans who were behind him through thick and thin. :/

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@bluezz Ok mate, seem like I got it backward. And yeah, saying Manchester United fan are the best is a bit like saying they are better than those of Chelsea. I'm sure its not the only thing he said to get you guys like that though. Mou will alway be the controversial one it seem.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

In which way were what he said disrespected??? (those who think and dare to say fuck off)?

Because he claimed something that partially his (the build up squad)? or because he complained about the defend tactic Conte uses (despite it's wrong). Or because he said MU has the best fans' base (that's obviously stupid, typical Mou)?

In whatever way, I can't see that it's a true disrespect manner.

When he was at Chelsea, or Real, even his fart smells nice to fans, his ridiculousness became: he got the bad attention to himself to protect his player etc... You knew it was screwed up but you still scream to other fans that it wasn't. He said the same thing when he's in Chelsea, and do you think Inter's fan wouldn't feel anything?

Are we girls here? I say to my gf and my mom the same thing I love you the most... do you think one of them should hate me for that? Mou said it, we MU fans would think, alright that means he appreciate our supports. No one in the right mind actually think we are the best fan base. We know Mou.

I know it's childish, I dont like Mou. That's fact. He's like a kid sometimes, say sh!t out, if he felt betrayed he would just spray his sh!t out... That's him

He has a new club to love and to care for. You should have sympathy for him for he being fired TWICE by your club. What those little group did BROUGHT no good to the table, only hates, and some of you you seem to have no problem joining that group too

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@tuan I don't think you get it. Read my last comment. Of course Mourinho is one of the best managers in the world no one will take that away from him.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Alex I think Jinn is mostly replying to bluezz and people who have shown similar way of thinking.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

No one ever supported him blindly as Chelsea fans

This is one of the most beautiful things I've read on this forum.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

this guy is saying the truth ---> Marcus2011 +1 bro

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Completely in agreement with Marcus and Tuan.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

the argument here is if he disrespects us (which he did) why can't we react back?
@tuan

He has a new club to love and to care for. You should have sympathy for him for he being fired TWICE by your club. What those little group did BROUGHT no good to the table, only hates, and some of you you seem to have no problem joining that group too

what mourinho has been saying about us has also brought no good to the table, only hates. and as i said before we only turned on him after the constant BS he talks about us. before that we respected him. respect has to be mutual

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@juan and you are still disgrace mate !

I never once saw Mourinho during Chelsea days not sacrifice his reputation for the club. He is scum , he is whinny , he says this and that but he always did it . If you don't like him it is cool by me but don't call yourself Chelsea fan and then discredit manager who was the very reason that made you like Chelsea because he laid the foundation . Before you mention Abramovich take into consideration how City , PSG and United have proven just spending money cluelessly doesn't always bring success you want . On top while he was doing this he won us titles . He would have won CL eventually .

He does same thing for United because that is his style and commitment to United is his professionalism . So if he wants to take jab at his former club then he will and he has every right to do so after being fired f&cking two times and told to go f$ck himself .

Here is a fun fact and genius I like about Mourinho : papers are buzzing about him and Chelsea and his constant crying but no one talks about United players and Pogba is not on the spot light as much . He defends his club and his players no matter what and will defend his United fans because that is what pros do . And yes , why the bloody hell would he sign Chelsea jersey ?!!! Would I want Conte sign our rival or even Juventus jersey now ? No fkc off mate !

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

The fact that the thread continues just because its Chelsea :')

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Alex & @Emo: true, but a part of it was toward what Alex said, Mou doesn't deserve fans' respect if he keeps doing that? Those things Mou did is just him and not much out of disrespectful toward Chelsea

@Marcus: +1

@Joze: yeah lol, beside most of the good and regular fans, a part of Chelsea fans are among the loudest, unreasonable (United used to be the case :D). Everything has us (or now Chelsea) involved in the discussion would be on and on and on

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Joze Well, you know what they say, with fame come controversy. :D

• History

@Joze Well, you what they say, with fame come controversy. :D

AlexBatak 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@tuan It really is different relation between Mourinho and Chelsea than any other club he was at and this is the difference, he knows how much we love him and all but choose to dig at the club every single press conference. The things he is saying about any other club doesn't feel the same as to when it's about Chelsea, and definitely not from him.

No one is bigger than the club, Chelsea FC first. Players and Managers goes and come but the club stays.

• History

@tuan It really is different relation between Mourinho and Chelsea than any other club he was at and this is the difference, he know how much we love him and all but choose to dig at the club every single press conference. The things he is saying about any other club doesn't feel the same as to when it's about Chelsea, and differently not from him.

@tuan It really is different relation between Mourinho and Chelsea than any other club he was at and this is the difference, he knows how much we love him and all but choose to dig at the club every single press conference. The things he is saying about any other club doesn't feel the same as to when it's about Chelsea, and differently not from him.

@tuan It really is different relation between Mourinho and Chelsea than any other club he was at and this is the difference, he knows how much we love him and all but choose to dig at the club every single press conference. The things he is saying about any other club doesn't feel the same as to when it's about Chelsea, and differently not from him.

No one will support the manager or players over the club, Chelsea FC first. Players and Managers goes and come but the club stays.

@tuan It really is different relation between Mourinho and Chelsea than any other club he was at and this is the difference, he knows how much we love him and all but choose to dig at the club every single press conference. The things he is saying about any other club doesn't feel the same as to when it's about Chelsea, and definitely not from him.

No one will support the manager or players over the club, Chelsea FC first. Players and Managers goes and come but the club stays.