Chelsea FC, England 32 202

sell salah, buy a better player cuadrado, good business again by chelsea

Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

DRATS!!!!!!! i wonnid him at barcelona or united

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

2 years later after warming bench: Sell Cuadrado and buy some new talent who we will bench again!

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

You all talk as if Chelsea sends racketeers to force players sign contract . He knows where he is going . He is challenging himself . Salah challenged himself. Same with Guardado , If he won't make it he will be sold , simple . We buy and we make profit . Catch up with modern sport business lads .

chelsea8 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@iraqi better buisiness than madrid ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@ better buisiness than madrid ;)

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Marcus are you sure u make profit with players like Salah?

ArsenalGunners 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

I thinks he'd fit into Chelsea he's better than Willian and Schurrle which is debate able .

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

No one is buying Salah as far as I am informed . So , no, we are not making a profit until we get a real bid and real talk of transfer .

• History

No one is buying Salah as far as I am informed . So , no we are not making profit until we get a real bid and real talk .

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^Roma want him for 16M or loan

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Cuadrado is like a Willian 2.0, would fit good at Chelsea, but i hope he stays in Italy.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Yeah , well we want Varane . Is it happening ? Nah .

Chelsea FC 157 4232

I just want Varane and Pogba, then if we can, sign Lacazette (who can play as a RM) or Cuadrado or Reus etc.

Keep Schurlle, Sell Salah and Willian

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

You can have Varane in your dreams.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I swear, @Eden17Hazard17 has a shopping list the size of Perez's.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

I think you will be shocked in summer when we actually bring Varane . One minute you can have most loyal player like Persie swtich sides to your rivals , yet Varane does have that same status , so don't see why Varane deal would not happen same way . Sudden shocking surprising transfer ) .

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think Varane knows very well that he's the future of our club. Him, Isco, and Jese are the future, and Ancelotti certainly hopes to keep them. Varane and Ramos will be an excellent pairing next season. We just need to sell Pepe or bench him because he is beginning to age.

EDIT:: Varane just signed a contract until 2020. You're going to have to initiate his buy-out clause or pay a massive sum to get him.

• History

I think Varane knows very well that he's the future of our club. Him, Isco, and Jese are the future, and Ancelotti certainly hopes to keep them. Varane and Ramos will be an excellent pairing next season. We just need to sell Pepe or bench him because he is beginning to age.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

How much is buy out ? I am sure Perez won't let us down and will find a way to f*ck it up and sell Varane . Did not Di Maria also signed extension before departure ? ( not sure )

Chelsea FC 157 4232

I thought Varane was available for 20M...

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

No, di Maria left because he wasn't given a contract extension due to his frequent requests. Perez got pissed off an decided not to give him one.

• History

No, di Maria left because he wasn't given a contract extension due to his frequent requests. Perez got pissed off an decided not to give him an extension.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

£27m is the latest for Cuadrado. Fiorentina bought him for £17m. We'll sell both Schurrle and Salah according to the newspapers as well.. Salah I don't mind selling as long as we get paid for him.. Rumors have it he's £11m and that's quite cheap. We won't get another equally good player for that amount. Maybe we don't need one. Anyways Salah has played 33min! in PL this season.

Another transfer rumor is that we'll buy Icardi from Inter to prepare for Drogbas exit. Don't know about the validity of that one though. But he's young and has had a good season so far in Inter. Afraid that Remy wouldn't get to play at all then which would be a shame.

awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

now madrid want pogba,de gea,reus so what will happen to others? illara,modric,kroos,khedira,isco,james,bale. De Gea is logical but why pogba and reus.