{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juan Cuadrado to chelsea
iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

sell salah, buy a better player cuadrado, good business again by chelsea

Comments
Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Emm hellow , we just got rid of Schurrle ? And loaning Salah ? And He is pure wide all out right winger ? I feel your pain , Tough luck , better try next time . )))

P.s. We may resell it to United for 40 million later , like we sold Mata . All sales are final . No returns .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Emm hellow , we just got rid of Schurrle ? And loaning Salah ? And He is pure wide all out right winger ? I feel your pain , Tough luck , better try next time . )))

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Shurle and Salah never started for Chelsea. Sure, Cuadrado is getting a spot on the bench, unless Chelsea pretends to sit Willian...

Anyways, great buy. Hope he doesnt turn out to be a flop, he seems like a player that can really prove himself.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Yes they did ! Just sit and watch Willian slowly going on a bench ! Willian can't play direct attacking football . He does not bring much to attacks but to defend and keep possesion , he can . To Stretch opposition , no .

We got upgraded Schurrle ( did not want Schurrle to leave at all ) , but Cuadrado is defensive work-horse , exactly what we need . Player who can go forward like a spear and defend like a shield !

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Schurrle had 5 tarts this season. Way more last season. Cuadrado will fill the void when Schurrle leaves. The latest is we got him for £25m which is a good deal since they bought him for £17m and he's a lot better by now. He will definitively not be a flop. 100% certain.

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Great player but bad move.

iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

welcome cuadrado, with u on the right, hazard on the left, costa will be feasting on delicious crosses..

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Happy for him! Falcao at Man U, James at Madrid, Cuadrado at Chelsea, Ospina at Arsenal, Martinez at Porto! Our players are playing for some of the top clubs in Europe! Happy for them and proud to be Colombian! <3

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@real

And you just won The Miss Universe Contest !!

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

True! Forgot about that haha!

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think his medical is tomorrow

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Cuadrado is better than both Willian and Schurrle, but I don't know why on earth they sold Schurrle. In my opinion, he is better than Willlian, and he's younger as well.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^willian is rubbish

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Cuadrado is a direct replacement of Schurrle. I'm guessing Schurrle wanted more first team-team involvement. Personally I like both Schurrle and Willian, but we can't have them all and Cuadrado seems to be a good replacement.

Willian is not rubbish at all. He brings a lot to the team with his work effort.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Latest : Cuadrado posted a pic on twitter which showed the bridge, and the caption read "Hello from the Bridge".

But Schurlle's move looks in doubt after Chelsea fail to agree terms...

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Sky Sports says the medical has ben completed, will be revealed to the public today!

Still no news on Schurlle...

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Willian is a more complete player than Andre, he just lacks the goals and assists which is something we need to work on. Many teams would have Schurlle ahead of Willian but regarless of our lethal attack, we are a more defensive minded team than many in the PL so Mou prefers Schurlle. If it was the Liverpool of 13/14 who had them both, Schurlle would start every single game.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

it's official and btw he wears no. 23, NOT 74