{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juan Cuadrado to chelsea
iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

sell salah, buy a better player cuadrado, good business again by chelsea

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The amount of bullshit transfers is too dam high.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Lads, Cuadrado is awesome, I remember the first time I saw him play live. I went to the stadium with some friends in the WC qualifier game, Colombia 2-0 Uruguay. Cuadrado, easily MOTM, his pace, dribbling, skills, and ability to run down both wings with such explosiveness is something Chelsea can really benefit from. He is better than Willian, and can easily get in the squad. He doesn't shine much in Italy because Fiorentina isn't a world class team, but I think he can do amazing at Chelsea. Hoping it goes through, he deserves to play in a world class team like the blues!

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Back off Chelsea, Varane is ours. PAWS OFF k?

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Every 3rd player who joins CFC is screwed . Proven. All plastic CFC fans saying sell Salah. Why ? Did he get chance to prove himself ? ffs .. Same destiny will K.Zouma have.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@mladen

You know this term that unfortunately people with no sense or understanding of football who call City fans and Chelsea fans as plastic , is really annoying .

Here is a reason why i think it is stupid . Because A , in a sense you are plastic fan yourself . If Liverpool would have won 13 EPL titles , you would have been Liverpool fan . ( Very certain of this ) . Before 1993 , Manchester was pathetic they could barely make attendance of 20 thousand fans on average .

Fans come with success. If Manchester gets relegated tomorrow , i promise you , it will crash on stock market because fans will stop buying it is merchendize . It will not be salable brand anymore . And slowly all this " Hardcore " fans will disapear and support City or Chelsea or Madrid or any one who is big .

Before you say how much of hardcore fan you are think about the rest . Majority of football fans of Manchester do not come from Manchester . and they certainly did not start supporting manchester because of the traditions of their football . So , please relax with this plastic fans crap thing . You all plastic in a way and when success of the club goes down the drain , you will go along with it to wash away to another big club .

iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

@quikzy: remember £40m + £1 arsenal bid for suarez, yes thats the bullshittest transfer story of all time to me

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Latest in the transfer circus is that Fiorentina asks for too much for Cuadrado and that Chelsea instead have talks with Shaktar over buying Douglas Costa for £16m.

A few sources claims manu has bid £60m!!! to bring their old player Pogba back. If it's true it's quite funny considering the amount of shit we got to hear from united supporters when we brought Matic back to Chelsea for £20m.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Fiorentina are adamant Juan Cuadrado’s will stay at the club unless Chelsea pay his €35million buy-out clause paid in full.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

35m is ok good for Cuadrado. I'd say 25-30 would be the fair price, but 35 isn't too much either

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Roma have had an offer of £380,000 for Salah rejected. He's worth more than that!

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

wtf... Less than half a million for Salah? He's worth at least 6-10m

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

@eden that must be the price they suggested in loaning him for a year? We bought him for almost £15m a year ago.. A bit steep I would say. But at least £10-15m for him! Someone new still must come from the other direction!

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^Yeah it was. The wanted to loan him till the end of the season for 380K. Clearly not what Abramovich had in mind.

But now it seems he will join them for a higher fee, probably on loan or perhaps permanently.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

15M for Salah? No way.

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@marcus you just spoke what i always wanted to say! +1

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

I stand corrected. Chelsea bough Salah for £11.68m. Anyways, if Chelsea bought him for that sum he'll surely be sold for the same amount or higher like pretty much every player that hasn't got game time at Chelsea and been sold elsewhere. Mata, De Bruyne, Luiz etc.

mladen 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

@ Marcus2011, I said plastic fans on some CFC fans and you react on me ? You feel like that fans I guess. Maybe you supporting CFC since 2011 or what ? Now Chelsea selling Schurrle ? LOL .Btw, I support MUFC since you were shiting in your pants ,so stfu. You can tell that to some kids,who support your comment,not me. Licking asss to all CFC and MCFC fans are delicious isn't it ? BIG BLUE FAMILY.LOL You sign Raymond the Bastard and sold Schurrle...good job.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@ Marcus2011, I said plastic fans on some CFC fans and you react on me ? You feel like that fans I guess. Maybe you supporting CFC since 2011 or what ? Now Chelsea selling Schurrle ? LOL .Btw, I support MUFC since you were shiting in your pants ,so stfu. You can tell that to some kids,who support your comment,not me. You sign Raymond the Bastard and sold Schurrle...good job.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

stop arguing

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Cuadrado will wear #74. A bit odd :/

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

F** you Chelsea, we were the ones in need of a player like him. I honestly dont see where he is going to fit in the squad.