Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

It's Deadline Day!
Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I know there's another thread for the whole transfer window but it's massive with 60 something pages and I thought we'd make another thread for any surprising deadline day signings like Torres, Ozil, Luiz's return and the failed De Gea move in recent years.

enter image description here

Post any rumours, news predictions etc. below.enter image description here

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Lol nightmare transfer window? Don't read too much into the bull shit. What about the players that we did get?

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I don't like half of them but then again they may prove me wrong. What upsets me is that we got someone like Drinkwater and let go several talented players that could have played his position and help us meet FFP requirements. It seems like none of our youths ever good enough, but as soon as we sell them they become fantastic and cost 5 times more .

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Also I don't know about you but being a champion of England and then get chase 40 mil move for player like Ox ( which is stupid for 40 mil) and then chase Barkley , Mahrez and etc and fail at luring them is a bit of a kick in the stomach. It is like rejecting a job at Microsoft corporate and choosing to stay at ALDI's store location as a cashier..

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It seems like none of our youths ever good enough, but as soon as we sell them they become fantastic and cost 5 times more

At least Roman didn't have a Pogba episode :D

Also I don't know about you but being a champion of England and then get chase 40 mil move for player like Ox ( which is stupid for 40 mil) and then chase Barkley , Mahrez and etc and fail at luring them is a bit of a kick in the stomach.

It's all part of the game, Bakayoko, Morata, Rudiger are all great and Drinkwater won it with Leicester so no problems we already beat Spurs without our best player Hazard.

Is this squad good enough to win Champions League? I don't think so but to defend the League title 100%.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I feel like Mahrez would be worth it 50m easily if Ox was 40..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy Yeah, pretty much. Today's market is crazy, nobody would have paid more than 20M for those two five year ago. :U