Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

It's Deadline Day!
Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I know there's another thread for the whole transfer window but it's massive with 60 something pages and I thought we'd make another thread for any surprising deadline day signings like Torres, Ozil, Luiz's return and the failed De Gea move in recent years.

enter image description here

Post any rumours, news predictions etc. below.enter image description here

Comments
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Aurier is a god damn steal!!!!

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

hahahah Arsenal and Lemar twitter

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Marcus

That he is, never understood why Chelsea didn't move from him (among many club who could have)... :( Anyway, from what I heard, he would have liked United better than Spurs but it is still a good move. Hopefully, he stay in the clear this time around. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus

That he is, never understood why Chelsea didn't move from him... :( Anyway, from what I heard, he would have liked United better than Spurs but it is still a good move. Hopefully, he stay in the clear this time around. :P

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm so dead inside, at least memes are here..

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

That's the joke Emobot7 was going to say a few days ago actually. No wonder he kept it as a surprise.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@amir_keal I said I was talking about PSG but now, this seem strangely and sadly more fitting. :'(

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Aurier is definitely a steal but when you're buying him you're buying all of his off field drama too. Probably what put most clubs off.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Lemar's killing it with France :) yay Wenger!

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Eden17 Thought as much but he should do better now that he is away from his friends whom I felt like were bad influence for him.

• Drinkwater is waiting for Leicester permision to have a medical at Chelsea.
  • Ross Barkley was in the middle of having a medical at Chelsea when he supposedly had a change of heart.

Edit: Really curious about that Barkley snub. Wonder what made him cancel the whole thing at the last minute like that. Anyway, it hasn't been the best transfer window for Chelsea imo, they weren't able to get most of their first target.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden17 Thought as much but he should do better now that he is away from his friends whom I felt like were bad influence for him.

Drinkwater is waiting for Leicester permision to have a medical at Chelsea.

• Drinkwater is waiting for Leicester permision to have a medical at Chelsea.
  • Ross Barkley was in the middle of having a medical at Chelsea when he supposedly had a change of heart.
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Eden XD Feel bad for you guys. He really should have joined you. Who know, maybe he will go free next year. ;)

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

when the don't sell you

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Chelsea should sack the board instead of the managers. Conte got fucked. No way he's going to challenge with Scott and Musonda on the bench.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quizyyy I think I understand why you support Arsenal mate, must so people doesn't call you an hater when you mock them. XD Still, sadly, its seem you have reason to do it an awful lot. My sympathy mate. ;(

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I think Chelsea had a great transfer window. Its a better team from last year.
The only thing missing was a backup wing-defender and we got him, sure Drinkwater would have been a nice addition but the team is complete, even without Hazard Spurs lost.

Manchester teams have a bigger depth but that's fine as they both have managers that get too much carried away...

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Any backup LWB and a decent CM is what we need now. Drinkwater deal looks close.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Disaster deadline activity for Arsenal, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm crying buckets.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emo I'm pretty much dead inside for what has been happening past week at Arsenal, but hey, the memes are nice :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo I meant to say it really didn't go as planed. You have a good team for sure but you lack a bit of depth and losing Costa for Morata isn't such a great update in the quick term. :(

@quikzyyy The meme will save you mate, don't give up. ;)

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Drinkwater is a blue!! We got him!