Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

It's Deadline Day!
Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I know there's another thread for the whole transfer window but it's massive with 60 something pages and I thought we'd make another thread for any surprising deadline day signings like Torres, Ozil, Luiz's return and the failed De Gea move in recent years.

enter image description here

Post any rumours, news predictions etc. below.enter image description here

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Nice, Zappacosta and Drinkwater to round up the transfer window.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@KTB Congrats mate! He's a solid guy and he's gonna be helpful for rotation and injury. To be fair, I was worried the move would fail as it was getting longer and longer to be announced, but now thats its official, I just hope he end up being great for you guys! And who know, he might even give Bakayoko and Fabregas a bit of competition for a spot in the team. :D

Also, Sakho join Crystal Palace as well. I'm so happy right now, one of my favorite defender. Will get the playing he deserve at very least. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KTB Congrats mate! He's a solid guy and he's gonna be helpful for rotation and injury. To be fair, I was worried the move would fail as it was getting longer and longer to be announced, but now thats its official, I just hope he end up being great for you guys! And who know, he might even give Bakayoko and Fabregas a bit of competition for a spot in the team. :D

Also, Sakho join Crystal Palace as well. I'm so happy right now, one of my favorite defender. :D

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Chelsea fans are optimistic bunch. I thought we had a bad transfer window. Conte didn't get his targets and top we found a good replacement for Costa but not better. Put his jack arse antics aside and his qualities as a striker are world class.

Selling Matic to our direct title rival, selling our youth and making panic buys like Zappacosta and Drinkwatter then getting snabbed by Ox and Barkley, shows we had a bad transfer window. However, nothing beats in terms Of bad as Arsenals transfer window activity.

• History

Chelsea fans are optimistic bunch. I thought we had a bad transfer window. Contén didn't get his targets and top we found a good replacement for Costa but not better. Put his jack arse antics aside and his qualities as a striker are world class.

Selling Magic to our direct title rival, selling our youth and making panic buys like Zappacosta and Drinkwatter than getting snabbed by Ox and Barkley, shows we had a bad transfer window. However, nothing beats in terms Of bad as Arsenals transfer window activity.

Chelsea fans are optimistic bunch. I thought we had a bad transfer window. Conte didn't get his targets and top we found a good replacement for Costa but not better. Put his jack arse antics aside and his qualities as a striker are world class.

Selling Matic to our direct title rival, selling our youth and making panic buys like Zappacosta and Drinkwatter than getting snabbed by Ox and Barkley, shows we had a bad transfer window. However, nothing beats in terms Of bad as Arsenals transfer window activity.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

For sure it wasn't the best, but we made up for it with the two late signings and no Hector/Djilobodji signings. I don't know if that's enough to win the league but most Chelsea fans were fearing another 10th place finish, but we've made enough good deals to make sure that that won't be the case.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Expectation: Going for Verratti and Alex Sandro.
Reality: Praying for Drinkwater and Zappacosta in the last hour of the transfer window.

Well fucking done.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I have absolutely no clue who Zappacosta is to be sai.

However have to clean Sanchez situation a bit:

Vidal rubbishes claims that Alexis told his teammates about a move to City y'day, no one cheered or congratulated him. Just lies.

@quikzy

Even Chelsea board didn't know who Zappacosta is until we signed him and probably on random suggestion from Conte since they had to sign someone on the last day.

• History

@quikzy

Even Chelsea board didn't know who Zappacosta is until we signed him probably on random suggestion from Conte since they had to sign someone...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

For those who want to know more. Seem like a decent player but its hard to tell, then again, Marcos Alonso was pretty much unknown before siging with Chelsea, heck, I remember people looking down on him because he played for Bolton and watch him now, key player for last season champion.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

JuanMata10

Praying for Drinkwater and Zappacosta in the last hour of the transfer window

Better than nothing tbh, but that's still sad. I'm happy Sandro is staying.

I hope RA goes mad and sacks Conte.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Man why would you wish that to us?

I hope Koroenke goes mad and never sacks Wenger!!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's 22nd October 2048, Wenger just celebrated his 100th birthday with a 1:0 win against Wycombe Wanderers after wonder strike from 59 year old Alexis Sanchez.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@marcus not that bad of a transfert window. Rudiger and Bakayoko seems solid. Morata is a good replacement for Costa. Drinkwater is a safe option too. I'm actuallt quite happy about it.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@KTB My only problem with the transfer window was that Conte wasn't able to get most of his first target from what we heard. :( Also, he sold Matic, one of the guy who was key in winning the PL last season and who helped Chelsea reached FA cup semi. However, I still think Chelsea transfer wasn't too bad especially thanks to last day signing. Hopefully, those two will be usefull for you guys. :D

• History

@KTB My only problem with the transfer window was that Conte wasn't able to get most of his first target from what we heard. :( Also, he sold Matic, one of the guy who was key in winning the PL last season and who helped Chelsea reached FA cup semi. However, I still Chelsea transfer wasn't too bad.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

If Costa is Back than it is not bad.

enter image description here

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Costa is registered so I feel a bit sad for Batshu I think he should get more chances.

Honestly Batshuayai never convinced me as a worthy striker.

• History

Honestly Batshuayai

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus Me neither and thats pretty sad because he is a talented player. Yet he can't seem to perform of score in the PL. Really sad. :(

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Marcus2011

I can only wish bro, whereas your demand actually becomes true. That's so sad.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@ktbh

It was a bad and embarrassing transfer window starting from Costa! Being rejected by eight players and being champions of england at the same time. We have created this aura about our club that doesn't convince top players to join us and we should be aiming to be as desired club for most of them if not all.

Also Roman is not happy too.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/642124/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Roman-Abramovich-Demanding-Answers-Antonio-Conte-Gossip