Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Important forum for all FootyRoom members.
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Personally, I think CR7skillz is vexing and needs to GTFO, and I know most of you feel the same too.
Trolling can be funny sometimes, but CR7skillz version of trolling should be considered a very serious matter (racism for example).

In my opinion, CR7skillz's trolling has influenced other people to become trolls too (and I mean verbally abusive trolls)

We, as members of this site, have the responsibility of keeping this site safe for visitors and football fans.  HOWEVER, we're failing to do that because so many verbally abusive dumbasses have entered and are currently ruining this site's positive reputation.

THIS.MUST.END.NOW..........

In order for this to happen, we have to start with CR7skillz, who started this whole massacre. Let's put it to a vote.

If you want him to stay, post comment: 'Let him stay' (give your reason)

If you want him to be BANNED, post comment: 'Ban him' (give your reasons so that FootyRoom can understand)

I hope this will be a start to ending the existence of trolls in this site.

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Ironic you telling people to be men, says the person abusing people behind his computer, yeah what a real man you are.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@yourmama

You don't know the half of it since you're pretty new here.. 

Below this sentence, my message to you is about to get very serious. I want to you learn something from this. 

Being men does not mean persevering through verbally abusive comments you receive from others.

You and the other troll's version of trolling is considered cyber bullying. Do you know serious cyber bullying is on the internet? It could be possible that many people will be at a stage of contemplating suicide because of all these hate messages they receive in a single site such as this. You currently support the Trolling in this site, but you're unaware of the unexpected results that might happen if you go too far. The victim can be mentally affected by the troll comments that are specifically focused on them. 

This is a very VERY serious matter, which is why we (members of this site) MUST AVOID the trolling that you and the others are causing. 

People that are, in your opinion, "trolling" CR7skillz have the right to do so since it was CR7skillz that caused this insane massacre. 

And as for you, dude. You have been warned once, and yet you haven't changed your attitude. For the sake of people's safety, you have to stop your trolling. 

If you support CR7skillz, then you support  the racist, death threatening, and hurtful troll comments that are in this site, meaning that you're also no good to be in this site. But that is IF you support skillz.

So stop this version of trolling once and for all. Cheers 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Nah,no need to show evidence,go to some forums and you see the trolls talking shit. We (or I) want that trolls are banned because they are ridiculous and stupid ideas. Another reason for banning trolls like you yourmama.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

yourmama is actually right... look at Heisinburg... what a p*ssy look at his picture a bald pedofile... seriously most of these a-ssholes are sad ... all complaining against me ok no problem i will keep continuing trolling with my other mates ;) Nobody , Chuggz4 , yourmama

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

u mad?

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Ban him, all trolls must be banned from Footyroom. This is a site for Football fans, trolls are becoming more common and they are starting to run this site.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

SuperMadRobinMadPersie is right!!!Idk why he mad though ?!?

FootyRoom 12 years ago
36 175

CR7Skillz was warned. Discussion closed.

Discussion Closed