Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Important forum for all FootyRoom members.
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Personally, I think CR7skillz is vexing and needs to GTFO, and I know most of you feel the same too.
Trolling can be funny sometimes, but CR7skillz version of trolling should be considered a very serious matter (racism for example).

In my opinion, CR7skillz's trolling has influenced other people to become trolls too (and I mean verbally abusive trolls)

We, as members of this site, have the responsibility of keeping this site safe for visitors and football fans.  HOWEVER, we're failing to do that because so many verbally abusive dumbasses have entered and are currently ruining this site's positive reputation.

THIS.MUST.END.NOW..........

In order for this to happen, we have to start with CR7skillz, who started this whole massacre. Let's put it to a vote.

If you want him to stay, post comment: 'Let him stay' (give your reason)

If you want him to be BANNED, post comment: 'Ban him' (give your reasons so that FootyRoom can understand)

I hope this will be a start to ending the existence of trolls in this site.

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Laughing, no dude you're crying hence why you went running off to footyroom saying people are picking on you, you're a joke, a pathetic little weasel.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

No dude im not even crying :D why should i be ahahaha xD i said this to footyroom because i dont wanna be banned ;)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Oh and stop thumbing up all your own posts, it's really lame even for a little kid like yourself.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

i dont care i dont listen to fags like u ;) ur such an idiot maybe in a couple of months this site will be full of trolls then u will dissapear here.. :)

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Watch out skillz,if you abuses Jim , you'll get in serious,he isn't like others,he's very strict.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

There you go again abusing people Skillz, knew it wouldn't take you long, just can't help yourself lol...Rich you calling me an idiot, you can't even have a proper conversation about anything, you stink of irony in everything you say and do.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

i dont care who the f*ck he is... but in my way he is some fat ass british sh*t that guy probably never played football in his life he only supports spurs cuz its a club in his neighborhood...

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

why do you say irony?? its very ''nerdy'' seriously dont do that dont be such a douchebag or some cocksucking guy but you deserve more Jim ;)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Not fat, not British, I'm English for the 3rd time, I've played football plenty, not that it actually makes any difference to anything and yeah I support Spurs cause there in my neighbourhood, so what, you're a lame glory hunter who used to support United but now supports Madrid cause you like the taste of Ronaldos cock, neither team is in your 'neighbourhood' so whose the real fan and whose the loser, I know the answer to that as do the rest of this forum, so jog on now kid and it might save you being banned.

Don't reply skillz, you are making your situation worse. Just a suggestion.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Well i used to live in Manchester 4 years ago but now im holland so i dont support Man U anymore... i didnt follow Ronaldo but i just like his play style and i like Real madrid along time ago so now i support it ;) and im not a gloryhunter  cuz ive been to the bernabeu in 2007 now stfu...

Man , it's confirmed you are liking yourself. A normal guy won't be able to add a like so fast in 2 mins.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

offcourse i thumb up my self because i know everybody is thumbing me down anyway ;)

Haha ! That proves your childness (no offence).

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Haha ! That proves your gay (no offence)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

You used to live in Manchester, you didn't follow ronaldo, lmao, oh dude your story changes every week, everyone saw you post a few weeks back that you used to be a united fan and followed him to madrid, so stop talking rubbish.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

i did follow him a bit...

Euhm..CR7skillz: "That proves your gay" should be gayness btw.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@expertfootball11 , who cares , maybe u do but not me

Speaking a proper English is always nice to see.

Discussion Closed