Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Important forum for all FootyRoom members.
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Personally, I think CR7skillz is vexing and needs to GTFO, and I know most of you feel the same too.
Trolling can be funny sometimes, but CR7skillz version of trolling should be considered a very serious matter (racism for example).

In my opinion, CR7skillz's trolling has influenced other people to become trolls too (and I mean verbally abusive trolls)

We, as members of this site, have the responsibility of keeping this site safe for visitors and football fans.  HOWEVER, we're failing to do that because so many verbally abusive dumbasses have entered and are currently ruining this site's positive reputation.

THIS.MUST.END.NOW..........

In order for this to happen, we have to start with CR7skillz, who started this whole massacre. Let's put it to a vote.

If you want him to stay, post comment: 'Let him stay' (give your reason)

If you want him to be BANNED, post comment: 'Ban him' (give your reasons so that FootyRoom can understand)

I hope this will be a start to ending the existence of trolls in this site.

Comments
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Wow bro, I just posted a comment with exactly the same message as you... 

BAN HIM!

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Ban him because he is rude and racist

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ban him,coz he won't understand manners and everyone's complaning so..

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

BAN HIM! Hes just a troll, not a football fan

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Ban Him, the guy is not even a real football fan (he is just a ronaldo follower) yet he feels the need to abuse other members and slag off the teams they support and he clearly can't have a proper conversation with anyone and feels the need to abuse people who don't agree with what he thinks.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

sirously why all on me? why all the hate guys? i dont understand this...????????

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

whatever you've done you've caused 2 threads specifically focused on you...I think that speaks for itself!   

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

other fags include chuggz (arsenal's biggest fan), that "nobody" fag, and yourmama (you know that guy with his mom as his pic).

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

again cr7 it's spelt "seriously"...

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

I understand trolling in matches...but this guy trolls on our forums! We need this forum to ourselves! And cr7 does exactly that. He ruins perfectly good awesome threads! Ban this d!ck!

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

LET HIM STAY!! LET HIM STAY!!

Oh....I see you have a big fail at answering a question.Trying to be funny,but this is failed completely. Congratulations !

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

My god Jaber Al Yassiry (aka Cr7) you're the biggest coward pussy puppy I have seen. Go to Footyroom's wall and see what this fag has written. I bet you're exactly the same two faced anonymous pussy in real life. I've met cowards and they're all like you. Acting all innocent in front of authority! GTFO!

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Gojira , funny but who cares -_-

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Haha, running to footyroom, you sound like the kinda kid who says 'mummy mummy people are abusing me on the internet, please go tell them off for me' - this is all your own doing, and saying you want to be nice, what a load of complete rubbish, you have abused me at least twice since your last warning as well as about 4 other people, you're nothing but a pathetic troll. 

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

These are his comments to Footyroom:

"hello , footyroom i just wanna say sometimes i give my own opnion about something but then people react very negative about it... im sorry footyroom i will do my best with other people ;) you guys have a very nice site ;) i apologise...(please write something back so i know that your reading this)"

"hello footyroom there is a guy who is named : MESSImagic he made in forums a post about me and i really dont like it... please do something about it..."

"Footyroom everybody is hatin on me but i am just sayin i want to be nice but lots of people are hating on me..."

Hey d!ckhead if you write slanderous and abusive things all you get is negative replies dumbass! Tit for tat mofo! When were you ever nice??? all these users complain about you and you have the audacity to say you were nice? you are a coward you know that?  you scumbag, you pussy! users should unite and fight these bastards! This forum is ours! 

Yeah I agree Gojira,honestly,how can people treat you normaly if you keep abusing them .

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

nice one Gojira but for the 2nd time i said : WHO THE F*CK EVEN CARES..

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Erm, clearly you, or you wouldn't be crying about people hating on you.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Nahh im just chilling... and the funny part is im laughing you guys out :D

Discussion Closed