Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If you had to sell one player...
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Basically a very simple threat to see which players in each club are most disregarded.

So, which player would you sell from the club you support? You can only sell one player and you have to sell them now. You can't sell the manager arsenal fans!

If you want, give a reason why you would want to get rid of this player.

Comments
Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Benzema should leave for sure we need a new striker hopefully we can get Lewandowski.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

how much it backfired yesterday, lol.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista XD Stop calling me Deulofeu, thats not my name! enter image description here

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Don't blame me blame Tuan lol

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista11 I know man, you don't have to continue. Though, to be fair, I can't complain, I did something similar to Sun in a situation wich had much less to do with the topic at hand.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Candreva

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Wolfie Why that? I don't follow Inter a lot so maybe its obvious but I'm curious.

ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I said Darmian last year, and still say the same this year.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Ash I remember Darmian being one of my favorite player when he used to play at Torino, too bad he didn't manage become the big thing in England. But I'm happy Valencia is doing so well. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I remember Darmian being one of my favorite player when he used to play at Torino, too bad he didn't manage become the big thing in England. But I'm happy Valencia is doing so well. ;)

ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Embot, Darmian at Torino was indeed good. But at United, he was more often than not, caught out of position. He neither has the speed to recover nor can read opposition. Best example? Watch the first leg against Arsenal in 2015 where Sanchez and Ozil gave EPL a blue print how to beat him...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Ashwin Yeah, no doubt Valencia is a more solid choice than him, hech, even Timothy Fosu-Mensah seem better than him, by the way, that remind me that I still understand why Mou loaned the lad, Fosu-Mensah I mean. The guy is good enough to be Valencia backup, don't you think? Anyway, I completely understand people who don't really care for keeping Darmian.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Emo, Candreva at moment looks like shittiest winger in Serie A, would rather trust Karamoh than him. Candreva at this point isn't even 20% of his Lazio career. Sad since I always liked him but I really think it's time to give younger more chances.

His crossing is unbeliveably bad.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Ok, thanks for telling, didn't reallize it was this bad, feel bad for Inter. :(

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@emo you don't have to say you were joking because you said the truth lol and stop apologizing, are you Canadian?

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Sell Batshuya. Never knew what was so special about him and still don't know.

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Marcus He is indeed Canadian lol so am I.

Sorry for pointing that out without a greeting. How are you bro?

sorry once again, I feel sorry about this entire situation! lol

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Hey, don't mess with us Canadians we got badass lumberjack commandos!

enter image description here

@Marcus Yep, I'm really Canadian, I don't understand why people associate birthplace and being polite though, it got nothing to do, its just a cliche. Even though I must confess its true that I do excuse myself a lot. Anyway, it was meant as joke from the start, thats why I added it afterward. I've seen enough on the internet to know to be prudent with what I say. Wouldn't want to trigger people by accident, even I doubt I could do it with Madridista even if I tried. ;)

Madridista11 7 years ago

I'm a Canadian as well bro dont worry

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@Emo here in the US it's a "stereotype" I guess (not sure how to describe it) for Canadians to be soft and apologize for everything. Never been to Canada to see for myself, but I hope it's true :) It's much better than being labeled as obnoxious brats by the rest of the world :p

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Madridista Wasn't sure mate but it mean you also have lumberjack commandos to fight for your interest. Its cool. :D

@Yvan Well, I guess it depend on the person, some of us are more polite than other. Personally, I'm pretty happy with the cliche, its not the worst reputation to have. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Madridista Wasn't sure mate but it mean you also have lumberjack commandos to fight for your interest. Its cool mate. :D

@Yvan Well, I guess it depend on the person, some of us are more polite than other. Personally, I'm pretty happy with the cliche, its not the worst reputation to have. ;)