Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If you had to sell one player...
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Basically a very simple threat to see which players in each club are most disregarded.

So, which player would you sell from the club you support? You can only sell one player and you have to sell them now. You can't sell the manager arsenal fans!

If you want, give a reason why you would want to get rid of this player.

Comments
Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@emo He's wasteful, predictable and needs to be benched. Very one dimentional player who sucks at pretty much everything! Very frustrating player

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@emo He's wasteful predictable and needs to bei benched. Very one dimentional player who sucks at one thing hes half good at, crossing the ball. Very frustrating player

@emo He's wasteful, predictable and needs to be benched. Very one dimentional player who sucks at one thing hes half good at, crossing the ball. Very frustrating player

@emo He's wasteful, predictable and needs to be benched. Very one dimentional player who sucks at one thing hes half good at pretty much everything! Very frustrating player

@emo He's wasteful, predictable and needs to be benched. Very one dimentional player who sucks at at pretty much everything! Very frustrating player

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Wolfie Well, thats dissapointing, used to be great at Lazio as well, wonder if his age is catching up to him. Still, I agree he doesn't sound like he deserve his place in the starting XI. :U

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Really wish Chelsea signed him. Hindsight eh. His crossing is atrocious. Def needs to be out of starting 11. Send a msg

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Really difficult for me this season as everyone seems to be playing well but I think the most disposable would have to be smalling!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Wolfie Lol, imagine if every manager start telling their player they are gonna be sold the way Conte did. The world of football would be more savage from it. XD

@Nigelpayne Imo, Smalling still a bit better than Lindelof at the moment, maybe when the latter get more used to the PL will it be okay to sell Smalling but for now, I think MU should keep him, add depth at the very least and I still think he is solid most of the time (even though I like Jones a lot more than him).

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@emo true but i feel smalling is quite clumsy when he has possession of the ball...mou even jokes abt his terrible ability on the ball...booting the ball clear is one of his strengths tbf

besides i might change to james wilson as he hasn't exactly played that much :D so we clearly dont need him!