the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Lol more like mourinho's tactical instruction, i see pepe in him

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Shit refereeing more than anything. Hopefully a retrospective match suspension

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Thatā€™s the Mourinho I know, he probably told his players to play rougher so he canā€™t use substations to change the game. Rashford was scum too, kept trying to foul and pick fights. I knew United would play rough, but not to the point of pulling other peopleā€™s hair.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Weren't you Arsenal fans who played down the poor refereeing in Emirates during our outing. That night, the referee didn't give any fouls, cards,etc. Even then, you guys called it was a fair refereeing.

Haha . Just burn. So satisfying to see you guys ranting when decisions go against you.

I didn't watch yesterday's game. But, I am going to leave this here with a remark just to rub salt to the wounds. The referee had a good game. All decisions were fair. Arsenal got what they deserved

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

let me refresh your memory

this match never fails to disappoint, amazing. however, I was shitting my pants every time watching Mane & Salah against Mustafi & Holding.. Mane goal should have stood, Fabinho should have seen the red but the match was pure EPL quality entertainment, I'd say the point was deserved.

happy? or you're still living in your wonderland?

I didn't watch yesterday's game. But, I am going to leave this here with a remark just to rub salt to the wounds. The referee had a good game. All decisions were fair. Arsenal got what they deserved

this makes perfect image of you as a football fan.

_Gonzi_ 5 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

rojo was the only entertainment from the last 10 man u games. finally someone with character. he was really good and then just one shlt mistake. and ander too, they brought personality to the starting 11.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

rojo was the only entertainment from the last 10 man u games. finally someone with character. he was really good and then just one shit mistake. and ander too, hey brought personality to the starting 11.

rojo was the only entertainment from the last 10 man u games. finally someone with character. he was really good and then just one shlt mistake. and ander too, hey brought personality to the starting 11.

serans 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Poland 3 203

Fellaini is very dirty player (everytime he is going into the air he has his elbow waaaay to high), that was disgraceful faul, and i wouldnt complain if he gets red card for that.

That being said, saying it's Mourinho tactics is just silly - u 5yo or what? United showed a lot of fighting spirit yesterday and fauls were dirty on both sides.

As much as I like Guendouzi and I think he was fauled a lot (he is playing to careless so Rashford was always going for it), I think 50% of the time he was exaggerating...

• History

Fellaini is very dirty player (everytime he is going into the air he has his elbow waaaay to high), that was disgraceful faul, and i wouldnt complain if he gets red card for that.

That been said, saying it's Mourinho tactics is just silly - u 5yo or what? United showed a lot of fighting spirit yesterday and fauls were dirty on both sides.

As much as I like Guendouzi and I think he was fauled a lot (he is playing to careless so Rashford was always going for it), I think 50% of the time he was exaggerating...

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

MU really should have seen 2 reds.

Silly actions, we were lucky that way. And after 2 2, we went on with crosses, long balls again....

The fighting spirit was better though.

• History

We really should have seen 2 reds.

Silly actions, we were lucky that way. And after 2 2, we went on with crosses, long balls again....

The fighting spirit was better though.

_Gonzi_ 5 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

@serans yea guendouzi has potential, it's obvious, but half the time he's running around like a headless chicken and acting too much

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

how

CHARACTERenter image description here

amir_keal 5 years ago

srk_rox

Weren't you Arsenal fans who played down the poor refereeing in Emirates during our outing. That night, the referee didn't give any fouls, cards,etc. Even then, you guys called it was a fair refereeing.

Ok, want to talk about the onside Mitrovic goal Fulham scored against you, only seconds later Salah scored. Or the penalty Watford should have gotten.

Honestly wish you luck in getting far in CL and winning PL, both don't look very likely.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Another wrong decision, but we are the lucky ones.

quikzyyy 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

nah, you will only hear from liverpool fans when referee is against them

• History

nah, its referees fault liverpool has never won pl.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

I stand by every word of what I said. Attempts were clearly made to make it look as if Arsenal had to suffer from referee decisions. Well, in fact as many as 10 decisions went against Liverpool in that game.

You sought sympathy from this post. Sorry, you don't have mine in this regard.

I would like to apologise for initiating flame wars. Trolls coming back with shits.

Why is this Aubamayeng not being banned?

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

@Amir
Don't compare apples and oranges.
We are talking about decisions in a single game.
We can still call a game fair, if both the sides get equal number of bad decisions.
You are comparing different games refereed by different people.

Anyway, I get your point. We are still not there. We are in the experimenting stage. Trying 4231, after Arsenal exploited our spaces in the middle. If I am not right, we are just 2 or 3 games away from finding our formula. That would mean an intensely competitive Liverpool-Arsenal game at Anfield

amir_keal 5 years ago

Yeah, better ignore Aubameyang. Some people you're better off not wasting your time, though if I'm going to be totally honest, you're not that far off. I do remember you spamming the video comments about Arsenal fans being idiots and what not. Anyways, about the Arsenal Liverpool match, it was played over a month ago. There's nothing we can do. The only game changing decision that I feel that could have made you get the 3 points was the offside incident. The other 9 incidents you mention were not game changing. i could say that Fabinho could have gotten a red, but not game changing.

We can still call a game fair, if both the sides get equal number of bad decisions.

Well no, because maybe one side's momentum could totally go by then. Imagine being a goal down, fighting to get a goal, opponent gets a second which was offside. Your team makes it 2 1 in 90th minute which was offside, but your chance of winning the game is gone. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Anyway, I get your point. We are still not there. We are in the experimenting stage. Trying 4231, after Arsenal exploited our spaces in the middle. If I am not right, we are just 2 or 3 games away from finding our formula. That would mean an intensely competitive Liverpool-Arsenal game at Anfield

I wish you luck, you sound very confident, I don't. I honestly doubt not many Arsenal players will be fit at that point. Then again, I wasn't confident at the Emirates, we could do big things.

netsten 5 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

VAR. is probably the only answer...

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

It is in threads like these I realize how much I've regressed as a fan. A few years ago I would've been analyzing the bananas out of this, finding similar cases, etc etc

Now I literally don't care. The apathy is through the roof. I dunno if it's just cause Man U are so bad now or cause I've grown up a bit, but it's a little amusing to see people taking it so seriously. I guess I just see soccer as entertainment now as opposed to a serious thing. Wonder if that's just me.

ramaboy10 5 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@sunflash

I'm in the same boat as you, but that's because I am not as passionate about football as I was a while back. I am f*cking living about the Wilder vs Fury boxing match though.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@ramaboy I get you, look at me, before, I watched a lot more football than I do nowaday. But I'm super into camel racing... such a great sport, don't you guys think? No? Only me? Ok, I'll see myself out of the thread now...

Discussion Closed