• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

is this not even a yellow, what kind of Old Trafford magic is this

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I watched a lot more football than I do nowaday.

this was me last arsenal season, but now i'm watching every single game I can agaaaain

camel racing

that extra speed operated by remote control, I'm like is this need for speed Dubai version?

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

VAR wouldn't have changed the outcome. The ref called a foul and thought no card should be awarded. VAR would only intervene if the ref did not see it. Hence why no action was taken in a review.

The real issue is piss poor refs.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Some officials just don’t understand the rules of football. In our last game, the defender flopped a pass back to his keeper, Lacazette who was initially offside, got the poor pass and scored. Now this is onside because he didn’t really join in with play, but the linesman just gave an offside decision.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

this was me last arsenal season, but now i'm watching every single game I can agaaaain

Good for you my friend. ;)

that extra speed operated by remote control, I'm like is this need for speed Dubai version?

Yes, exactly. You know what, even better, take the video, mute it, put the speed at 1.5 and play some epic racing music in the background and its already good enough to be at the cinema.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

play with this, perfection!

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

@quikzyyy You understood what I meant so well. 👌

• History

@quikzyyy You understand what I meant so well. 👌

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Now, was VVD tackle on Merhtens a red card .. hmmmmmm :d

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Ledley I thought the yellow was fair, yes, it was a dangerous tackle, but technically, he get the ball first. Gonna be sincere though, its a complexe call to make.

srk_rox 5 years ago Edited
Liverpool 5 542

Wait. Did anyone care about the brutal challenge on Joe Gomez which fractured his leg??
It was just a yellow.
BTW, VVD did it just once in that game. Completely unintentional, yet I won't encourage it.
Burnley on the other night, which was rainy and so slippery, did the studs challenge multiple times.
Probably, we don't whine like any other team and make it a big deal.

@emo. This post keeps attracting unwanted attention whatsoever.
Why don't we close this thread? Just for a better world. Or else, this thread would just keep going on and on.

• History

Wait. Did anyone care about the brutal challenge on Trent Alexander Arnold which fractured his leg??
It was just a yellow.
BTW, VVD did it just once in that game. Completely unintentional, yet I won't encourage it.
Burnley on the other night, which was rainy and so slippery, did the studs challenge multiple times.
Probably, we don't whine like any other team and make it a big deal.

@emo. This post keeps attracting unwanted attention whatsoever.
Why don't we close this thread? Just for a better world. Or else, this thread would just keep going on and on.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

I liked my camel racing comment but I guess I get where you are coming from. Thread closed.

• History

I like my camel racing comment but I guess I get where you are coming from. Thread closed.

Discussion Closed