Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How far will Mo Salah go
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

So you all know Salah have had a incredible season thus far and I started to wonder how far he would go, what title he would win. For me, he is well on his way to win PFA best EPL player of the season with the performance he currently given. But could there be more? Do you guys think he might win the Golden Boots? And where will he be on the Ballon d'or list? Top 3? Top 10? Higher?

Just to compare his stat in term of goal and assist with the like of Messi and Ronaldo on a club level, you'll already see how impressive it is:

Name | Appearances | Goal | Assist
Salah | 39 | 35 | 10
Ronaldo | 32 | 32 | 6
Messi | 38 | 33 | 14

Seem pretty damn close to me, so what you think? Is Salah on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo this season? Will this last? What will this give him in the end?

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You claim that you ignored me but every single time you respond to me with a very aggressive and insulting way, obviously I will do the same after some time.
Again you insulted me 1 day after my ban expired, where I haven't done anything but posting my own view about the subject, and nothing will ever happen to you but as soon as I tell you to use your head before posting I will get banned for 4 weeks again, I don't cry I only state facts.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo First thing you did after your ban was over was breaking the rule with a "X is better than Y", what you expected.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo So you're telling me that I should expect a moderator(or anyone else I guess) to offend me and call me names just because I posted my own view here?
And no this wasn't the first thing I did, but you should know better than you justify moderators from insulting others in posts, X is better than Y is what most people do, my post got +3 and yet somehow I'm wrong for saying what I said and you think that everyone has the right to insult me after saying what I said?

Like I said, Salah overcame De Bruyne with a less stacked team and won the award as the player of the year, he also won 3 player of the month award in a row which was historical for PL so that's why I said Salah > De Bruyne.
Salah is 1 step from the CL final and with 10 goals he overcame Messi in CL and in PL he has scored 31 goals in 33 games, that's why I said Salah > Messi.
Last thing, Salah > Ronaldo = In the making, means that I'm saying that Salah will win CL title against Ronaldo and will be the best player of the year making him in my book the clear Golden Ball winner.

Now if you think that I asked for to be insulted, no I didn't.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Uhmn, if that's what you think... I ran out of patient with you to be honest, I dont tolerate your bullshit and toxic argument anymore, and that's my attitude after the ban, I would just say what I think about your opinion, that's all. Before that I have always tried to be nice to you.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I ran out of patient with you to be honest, I dont tolerate your bullshit anymore, and that's my attitude after the ban, I would just say what I think about your opinion, that's all. Before that I have always tried to be nice to you.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo Like I said, saying you made a dumb argument is not an insult toward you. It doesn't mean you are dumb. Its just mean you come up with stupid stuff sometime. Not saying you don't have a reason to be frustrated but there no favoritism. Any other user would have said you had made a dumb argument, I wouldn't have did anything against him. Maybe would have told him to be a bit more careful with his choice of word though.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Like I said the difference is that I said what I think about the thread without personally attacking anyone, I was banned for 4 weeks because of that same reason when I told you to use your head before posting.
Now all you did was to personally attack and as we all know nobody is going to warn nor ban you since you have that privilege and a normal user like me doesn't.

What I said is similar to the comment from today just some comments above mine I just didn't think so far ahead of the World Cup and so on:

the_bald_genius Today
3 455
yes, no doubt about it. by this season, I think the stats proves that he is better than messi, let alone neymar. tbf, madrid vs bayern is what voter is waiting for whether to still nominate ronaldo for ballon d'or. the only way to make the vote even more complicated if neymar bring brazil to wc glory. I hope the winner is neither messi nor ronaldo. each have 5, fairplay to each fan end of infinite comparison.

But sure I'm toxic and you're so not...and you tolerate so much from me...Give me a break you're always like this, I can simply say that nobody forced you to respond to my comment, let alone in such a way you did, stop making it look as if I'm causing trouble when all you did was to insult out of the blue.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo I don't want to be mean golazo, but the way your making have alway been obnoxious which why most people end disagreeing with you. Sometime its not because your wrong but because of the way you chose to exprimate yourself. Anyway, I won't tolerate your complaining about the moderators on the forum, if you got banned, it was for a reason, if you keep making this personal all the time and bringing it up, well I won't have a choice but to enforce another ban because seriously, when you do that, its a waste of our time. Whats done is done, leave it dead please.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

@golazo don't bring me into this. I don't go full ronaldo fanboy or full messi fanboy or full salah fanboy. real madrid, barcelona and liverpool is a team with 11 players. assesing one player is fine but you look at the bigger picture, the other 10.

golazo111:

Messi just likes to have the ball more in his feet and plays more deeper, that alone doesn't make him a better contributor.
I find it very ironic since both went to Italy, Ronaldo after away match vs Juventus got the whole stadium clapping for him, while Messi was invisible in Rome and got kicked out, reminds of last season when Messi in 2 games vs Juventus couldn't score a goal and later on Ronaldo scored 2 in the Final against the same team.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You can say why you disagree, I have said why I think what I think without insulting anyone.

10 1583

up to you to disagree or agree but don't bring my comment into your problem.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Well your comment is not that much different from mine and yet nobody was aggressive towards it, I posted mine after yours as well so lets be clear on that.

10 1583

no one is aggressive towards mine because I don't go full stats and fanboy probably. your biasness towards ronaldo maybe let you down so don't use my comment to hide your biasness.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I'm not using anything to hide anything. I openly say what my opinion is and always back it up.
You're suggesting that what I said has to do more with me as a user and less with what I actually said, which is what your comment when compared to mine suggests as well and thats why I quoted you.

If you want to label me as biased, you will need to prove it though.

10 1583

you are judging by goals alone so yes bias and don't use my comment. you have a problem with mod or admin fix it yourself