Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How far will Mo Salah go
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

So you all know Salah have had a incredible season thus far and I started to wonder how far he would go, what title he would win. For me, he is well on his way to win PFA best EPL player of the season with the performance he currently given. But could there be more? Do you guys think he might win the Golden Boots? And where will he be on the Ballon d'or list? Top 3? Top 10? Higher?

Just to compare his stat in term of goal and assist with the like of Messi and Ronaldo on a club level, you'll already see how impressive it is:

Name | Appearances | Goal | Assist
Salah | 39 | 35 | 10
Ronaldo | 32 | 32 | 6
Messi | 38 | 33 | 14

Seem pretty damn close to me, so what you think? Is Salah on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo this season? Will this last? What will this give him in the end?

Comments
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

very far

Ha, Was I not right?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 You were actually. :) +1

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The CL H2H decided it, if City eliminated Liverpool KDB could have claimed it. even if its unrelated toPL it played a role.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

So, guys? Is Salah better than Neymar this season (not taking Neymar injury into consideration if possible)?

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Neymar is dancing and singing. He doesn’t need to play football.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

With what he has already earned, I feel he can retire now if he wants to lol. Still waiting him to play WC, it’s his best chance Brazil have a monster squad...
Salah had a better season there is not even a contest, Neymar has only hype, fame and popularity more than him on the field Salah did the job.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus Yeah, like I said, he is a genius predictor, he already knew Roma would take out Barca. He could be rich only by betting if he wanted to but he just keep playing football for the kicks and to help Brazil do better in World Cup. :P

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

yes, no doubt about it. by this season, I think the stats proves that he is better than messi, let alone neymar. tbf, madrid vs bayern is what voter is waiting for whether to still nominate ronaldo for ballon d'or. the only way to make the vote even more complicated if neymar bring brazil to wc glory. I hope the winner is neither messi nor ronaldo. each have 5, fairplay to each fan end of infinite comparison.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Neymar disappoints me a lot because I like the player but he is not becoming what he promised to become. However, he made sht ton of money like tiki noticed.

What are the chances of Salah joining PSG or City?

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

neymar is dissapointing especially against real madrid, where he used to enjoy bernabeu with messi. psg has no defensive midfield, motta is aging, which is another factor. as long as ronaldo is showing no sign of retirement, I don't see neymar leaving. when neymar stay, there is no reason for psg to invest in the frontline, when their mid and defence has not been great. salah is suited to klopp's system, I don't think it benefits him elsewhere, so I am rooting him to stay with klopp.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Should have put Real Madrid instead of Barcelona to be fair.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus Personally, I say that he should remain in Liverpool. He will never reach the same number of goal in another system for me.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Salah > De Bruyne = Done.
Salah > Messi = Done.
Salah > Ronaldo = In the making.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Salah > De Bruyne = Done. Salah > Messi = Done. Salah > Ronaldo = In
the making.

That the dumbest argument being thrown to this forum in months. What a Ronaldo fan boy.

NONE of that are true including the Ronaldo statement, it's gonna take consistency, much more than just an awesome season

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Stop insulting, just because you have no idea what I just said, doesn't mean you should abuse your admin power again...

Salah won the award over De Bruyne, got further into CL compared to Messi, the only thing that remains is to beat Real Madrid, he failed to beat Portugal in a friendly when Ronaldo scored 2 in the last minutes.

Ronaldo has this season 40 games and 42 goals, Salah has 47 games and 43 goals, they are head to head for the Golden Ball.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

WOW.

That's the definition of Salah > Messi & Salah > KVB

Spur > Arsenal. Done (Nice logic lol)

May be, have a better season, or prove to be among the best are more appropriate. And STOP with that abusive bullshit

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

WOW.

Spur > Arsenal. Done (Screw logic lol)

WOW.

Spur > Arsenal. Done (Screw logic lol)

May be, have a better season, or prove to be among the best are more appropriate. And STOP with that abusive bullshit

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

abuse your admin power again...

First of all, he is a mod, not an admin and second, he did not abuse any of power, he just said what he thought. Beside, you should already know its not permited to make comment like "Y is better than X". Also, you live in a weird world where a player value is decided in a single season, that doesn't help your case. I mean, you can really only compare Salah to the like of Messi and Ronaldo when he had at least 5 season where he played to that level.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Well the last time I said to him that he should think before he posts I was banned for 4 weeks, he can say to people that they are stupid and nothing will ever happen to him, that is classic abuse of power.

Now say again what you want I have my own opinion about Salah, he has been playing like some of the most dominating PL players ever to play in the league and he is with 1 foot in the CL final, if he goes all the way it's him that should win the Golden Ball and if Ronaldo wins for the third time in a row then it's Ronaldo, if it's too hard to understand that then I'm sorry for just stating my opinion.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

You accused me SO MANY time of bullshit, your toxic argument. I ignored it again and again, the last time I gave the last warning personally. And you insulted me.

That's the last bit of it, ever. Dont cry like an innocent member if a ban was issued.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Golazo One thing you should know mate is that moderator on FR don't really much care to what you say to them, they do care if talk poorly to another mod. If you said something bad about Tuan, its propably another mod who banned you. But to be fair, your one of the most borderline troll user on the forum, so don't be suprised you get banned sometime when you step out of line. Beside, Tuan didn't call you dumb, he said you had a dumb argument. You can have dumb argument and being smart. You need to open your mind brother and not take everything said against your argument personal. :P

Edit: And yeah, if you insult a mod and make toxic comment, you'll get a ban obviously.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golazo One thing you should know mate is that moderator on FR don't really much care to what you say to them, they do care if talk poorly to another mod. If you said something bad about Tuan, its propably another mod who banned you. But to be fair, your one of the most borderline troll user on the forum, so don't be suprised you get banned sometime when you step out of line. Beside, Tuan didn't call you dumb, he said you had a dumb argument. You can have dumb argument and being smart. You need to open your mind brother and not take everything said against your argument personal. :P