Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Have you seen this freekick goal ?
Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

It was in 2012 october but I just noticed this goal. One of the bests?

Olcan Adın (Trabzonspor) vs. Kasımpaşa

Comments
Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

easily one of the top 10 ever

COYSPURS2008 10 years ago
76 540

Feel like the visual effects weren't needed but it def is a wicked goal.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Im impressed by the level of Football in your country and the actual progress, keep it up.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@tiki_taka thank you :) our teams are gonna rise if they keep play like last three or four years. I watched so many games and there are so many goals like this.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki_taka thank you :) our teams are gonna rise if they play like last three or four years. I watched so many games and there are so many goals like this. But thanks to our prime minister Erdoğan for involving politics to football. Because of him our teams couldnt make it yet.

@tiki_taka thank you :) our teams are gonna rise if they keep play like last three or four years. I watched so many games and there are so many goals like this. But thanks to our prime minister Erdoğan for involving politics to football. Because of him our teams couldnt make it yet.

ironfist2010 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

damn fast !! great one , one of the best FKs for sure !

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

btw @COYSPURS2008 Its great to see a fan of Toronto. I like your team because I won once 827 Turkish Liras thanks to your teams win against Kansas I think it was in 2008 :D

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Ali Adnan is at the moment one of the best left footed freekick shooters in the Super Lig

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Iraqi_Madridista Yes you are right I dont know if I could say he is the best but he definitely is one of the best. Galatasaray wanted him after the WC but he came to Rizespor.
For example :

And I think you know his freekick goal in WC

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

@EmreCan ,Yes offcourse , His freekick in the WC vs Uruguay was amazing. He went to Rizespor because Galatasaray would probably bench him or they let him play with their youth squad. But many other teams also wanted him like Arsenal , Sevilla , Dortmund , Napoli , Bursaspor , Genoa and Lecce.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I wish he came to Sivasspor. Could be great for him to play in Roberto Carlos' team. He could learn many things from him.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

local league in my country.. just wanted to share with u guys..

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

He just destroyed physics.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Still one of my favourites, the reverse camera angle on this one shows just how stupidly good it is.

Tuanis 8 years ago

SJ Earthquakes' glory days... What a freekick, I probably watched that last angle about 5 or 6 times. Just beautiful.

Tuanis 8 years ago

Very recent one

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Jimbet Damnn! How is that even possible :D His measure considering the wind or the other affects is just awesome.