Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Good Movies That Aren't very well known.
_Marcos_ 7 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

I solute the footyroom comunity to share good movies that aren't very famous/popular. Any movie style is acceptable (Please no Drama/Romantic sh*t).

Here is my contrabuition:

Cheers

Comments
saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Exam is a brilliant movie. One of those movies from which I didn't have much expectations, but it blew me away.

Cristianoo 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 3 53

Harry Potter

(lol)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Harry Potter

Hah, kidding :) I'd say Enemy is the most interesting and maybe best film I've seen that isn't so well known. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316411/

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Camino A real story of Alexia González-Barros, a girl who died from spinal cancer at age 14

• History
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Don't know if popular or not, but I LOVED Law Abiding Citizen!

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

There are too many excellent Turkish movies which are unknown.

But Almost all are drama :D Some of them from the last 15 years:

My Father and My Son When this movie was released, Turkish people cried for years

Vizontele A must watch if you can find it in English. Comedy/Drama

For Love and Honor Action

I can't count the great movies from 1970 to 1990. There were too many. Here is one of them:

Yol - Palme D'or winner in 1982

If you find these movies in your language or English and if you like Drama, I suggest you to watch all.

_Marcos_ 7 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

@Madridista11 I love that movie aswell :D

Thanks everyone for the suggestions

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Das Boot is the best war movie ever made imo.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

anyone know a good link to watch exam on yuoutbe

liomessi10 7 years ago

well i watched it now. expected a happier ending.

was really sad at times. specially when 'dark' was disqualified.
and white and brown and black were just violent and mean.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Madarista: it's a well-known one, I even watch it on the airplane :D

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

Before the flood is a documentary. Leonardo diCaprio performed in it. İt just was published. I just want to write here for the people who didnt hear it yet

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Tuan Haha yea wasn't really sure cause I'm not a movie guy :)

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Best "rare" movie of all time = "THE ROOM" by tommy Wiseau

"OH Hi MARK"

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

City lights starring Charlie Chaplin..
I robot is like the best movie of all time.. damn i didn't watch that movie earlier.
Next movie i would like to watch is 'the internship'

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

No Man's Land (2001) is a great film that has won an oscar for the best foreign movie. It's not in english, it comes with subtitles, but it truly is a fantastic film. Nothing like what Hollywood produces. It's a film with humor, great characters, and depth. Everything that is missing in todays films. I recommend all to watch this.

It's about a Bosnian, and Serbian who get stuck in No Man's Land, meaning right between the two enemy lines, as they try to come out of the situation alive. A lot of black humor underpinning the absurdity of war. Obviously, set during the Bosnian - Serbian - Croatian war of the 1990s.

• History

No Man's Land (2001) is a great movie that has won an oscar for the best foreign movie. It's not in english, it comes with subtitles, but it truly is a fantastic film. Nothing like what Hollywood produces. It's a film with humor, great characters, and depth. Everything that is missing in todays films. I recommend all to watch this.

It's about a Bosnian, and Serbian who get stuck in No Man's Land, meaning right between the two enemy lines, as they try to come out of the situation alive. A lot of black humor underpinning the absurdity of war. Obviously, it's about the yugoslav civil war.

No Man's Land (2001) is a great film that has won an oscar for the best foreign movie. It's not in english, it comes with subtitles, but it truly is a fantastic film. Nothing like what Hollywood produces. It's a film with humor, great characters, and depth. Everything that is missing in todays films. I recommend all to watch this.

It's about a Bosnian, and Serbian who get stuck in No Man's Land, meaning right between the two enemy lines, as they try to come out of the situation alive. A lot of black humor underpinning the absurdity of war. Obviously, it's about the yugoslav civil war.

liomessi10 7 years ago

Wild Child

not that unknown but yeah it was epic. definitely the best film i've ever watched. but i'm not 'recommending' it to anyone unless you're under 18.

ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@liomessi10 Come on mate that can't seriously be the best film you've ever watched.

liomessi10 7 years ago

^it was pretty epic and i'm not allowed to watch adult films but i watched a few secretly...
silence of the lambs and red dragon are too bloody violent (get it!) and fifty shades of grey absolutely sucks.
and i dont superhero films or horror.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Not linking trailers because they always give away too much. Especially for these type of genres where it's better to just read the brief synopsis for the movie to get a quick idea about the movie's plot. Also these movies aren't rare I'd think but they're no harry potter or star wars.