Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Goal keepers
Michael8YNWA 13 years ago
Liverpool, Egypt 1 1

I just wanted to know how many people actually love being goalkeepers.and who are your GK role models. I'm a huge fan of Kahn, Buffon & Neuer.

Comments
DefenderXI 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 26

Mine has always been Oliver Kahn.

Gennady 13 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I used to start playing as a goalkeeper, but lasted only for 2 years, after that changed my position to striker, right winger. But when I was a GK my role model was Lev Yashin, for me he was the best goalkeeper in the world.

Moeed_kaka 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Pakistan 8 19

mine favorite is casilass....

FernandoTorres 12 years ago
Chelsea, Iraq 41 25

i dont like man united and i never been a fan of man united but i think my favourite GK is Van Der Sar.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

I play GK hard. at some point i lost interest but i love it now. Guillermo ochoa, kahn, Neuer nd Hart role models for me

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Goalkeeping sucks, its so boring

penaltykiller 12 years ago
FC Twente, Netherlands 0 2

sander boschker

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

Keeping is fun, especially when you're shutting everybody down in a game. Diving at players' feet and flipping them is also pretty fun. Gigi Buffon, Petr Cech, Manuel Neuer; in that order.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

As a Liverpool supporter I must say I am not happy with this, but to be objective the best GK is/was Peter Schmeichel.

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

Vitor Baia in Poro from Portugal.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@ManShitty_are_shit: No, i mean that i dont like to play as a goalkeeper because its boring and everybody blames you for the smallest mistake, of course its an important position, but i just dont like to play it

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Casillas!

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Oliver Khan!! one of the greatest GK ever, i've never played as GK really (well i play as GK but just for fun when i'm playing with my friends) but i have to say that i grew watching Oliver Kahn, Gigi Buffon and Casillas, if i were a GK my role model would be Oliver Kahn by far, he was just too much!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Higuita

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Rustu is also best keeper

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

Van der sar, legend.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Maybe you won't agree with me but I like V. Valdés. He's not the most talanted goalkepeer but he improved himself a lot year by year. When Valdés was young he were almost to leave the football because he didn't like to play as goalkepeer. And  he was pressure every match but after he improved his clean sheets, saves-to-shots ratio, catch-success ratio, error-proneness and distribution he became a top goalkepeer and a very strong 
mentally player. That's why I like him.

happyafridi2012 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 3 20

neuer bayern munich