Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FR, can we please have a chatroom? :D
DefenderXI 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 26

I think it's a great way to interact with other members of this site, especially with other team-mates!

Comments
FootyRoom 13 years ago
36 175

How would you like to see it? There are a few available options:

• A single chat room that is open 24/7.
  • A facebook style chat where you can chat with your friends only.
  • An individual chat room for every big match inside highlights page.
  • Some other good 'n easy to use way?
DefenderXI 13 years ago

Everyone in this site are from different parts of the world, so I think the first one's the best: single chat that is open 24/7.

To keep it fair, let's wait for other people to say what they think is best.

Thanks!!

Prodigal 13 years ago

I think there's going to be a lot of flaming and hating in the 24/7 chatroom. Chatting with friends is cool ofc, but as I noticed until now there's not much interaction between the single members on fr, even if they're friends. The conversations usually base on a single match, so the 3rd idea would be good. Maybe it could rather be done for the previews than for the highlights page, so ppl can talk there while the respective match goes.

Just my 50 cent.

Portugal 13 years ago
Real madrid, Portugal 1 74

I will go with number one, for the reason is i think it would be really cool to talk together all over the world. There will of course be some fights against real madrid/barcelona , Manutd/chelsea , inter/milan but i still think that the first one is the best. :)

Portugal 13 years ago
Real madrid, Portugal 1 74

I will go with number one, for the reason is i think it would be really cool to talk together all over the world. There will of course be some fights against real madrid/barcelona , Manutd/chelsea , inter/milan but i still think that the first one is the best. :)

Jaewon 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

3rd option for sure.

DefenderXI 13 years ago

@ prodigal
I'd still go with option 1 because sometimes there aren't any previews are open temporarily, meaning that there won't be the chatrooms won't be open at some times.
A chatroom that is open 24/7 increases the chances of having other members in this site to interact and cooperate since it is available at all times. The quicker we do it, the better.
Of course there will be flaming and hating, no doubt about it, but there are some solutions to that. One can be by having reliable moderators (if FR allows it) responsible in taking care of the chatroom, such as deleting hateful comments or even temporarily banning members if needed. A 24/7 chatroom will be available for both big and small games, and most importantly, for all supporters of any clubs. That's why I think option 1 is best.

Tuanis 13 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

it would be nice to hace a highlight chat where you can chat with all the rest of the people in that same highlight of any game to create discussion in there and not in the comment section. The other chat that would be nice to have could be a regular facebook type chat where you can chat with your footyFriends...

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I like Prodigal's idea, makes sense as we could use facebook for chatting whenever we want but would all come to FootyRoom during a live match.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think the 24/7 is nice, and a preview chatroom is needed.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

The 1st and the 3rd options are the most attractive i think, th 1st would be for general discussion and the 3rd for previews of a game and during the game so people can talk about the game and things liike that

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Yes but if FR makes chatrooms then only people who have FR accounts like us can join.... the other people who dont have an FR account they cant join... 

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

@CR7skillz then they shoudl create one ... it takes 2 minutes