Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Vs. Rugby
devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Off topic, sort of. anyway, just wondering what sport do you think is better? I know most of you (probably all, as i guess this is a football site after all) will say football. The reason why I am bringing this up is because as I was watching the Barca and Milan game, it pissed me off SO MUCH that when ever barca players feel contact off the opposition they go down rolling on the floor like they've been shot. I for one prefer Rugby, but prefer to watch football (haha, that's kind of contradicting what I just said xD)
Anyway...gogogo!

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I don't think anyone can deny that rugby is badass, and exciting in its own right.

It's just not the beautiful game.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

football wins, but i've played rugby and it's AMAZING!

COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

The editor just singles out all of soccer's dive moments and faker moments.. not including the drama, thrills spills and nasty injuries. as well as off the field passion.

we all know as a fact rugby is amillion times more physical and requires more guts to play.. but it doesnt make it better just because its physical.. you can say its physicality makes it boring because its just big dudes hitting eachother back and forth with no end in sight. just as the football haters claim there is no end in sight for the back and forth style of fooball.

its a matter of opinion. Art, or War.

anyway, i have a rugby game on PS3 and its fun but itss toooooooo hard to score a try.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Football. It's just more fun.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Football of course.
How about a comparison between rugby and American football? (makes more sense to me)

I think American football is the pussy version of rugby :P

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

suppose that would of made more sense...oh and as for the video, i actually haven't watched it. it was just the 1st one i came across :P

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I enjoy watching both sports, tbh. I lived in a country where Rugby is pretty much a religion, but I've always stayed passionate playing football.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Football obviously but will watch the occasional England rugby match if there is nothing on TV, even prefer cricket over rugby tbh, lol.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

@ Jimskeleton

Cricket over Rugby? Lol you're crazyy. No offence to cricket fans but that is the most boring and unexciting sport I've ever witnessed.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Rugby sevens is awesome.
One thing you'll never see in rugby is players crying to the ref, making offensive gestures to the ref, etc.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I second what tdot just said, watching cricket really bores me. However, playing cricket is not that bad.

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

The dubai rugby 7s came in december it was amazing

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@tdot, depends what format, T20 cricket is quite fun to watch, there are many more boring sports than Cricket, lol.