Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football slaps himself in the face! funny football vid #3
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

One of y personal favourites...hope this will make you laugh!

Comments
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

the fuck?!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

feel sorry for the keeper ;D

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

as you said to naman "
..why u no do this in 1 simple post?"

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

because jmskeleton, why do you expect me to look at hundreds of youtube videos and post them on 1 forum post? I said it to naman because they were just a few pictures, he does football drolls #_ so he could have set it up like that. I only look at 1 or 2 vids every day, putting them on 1 post would be silly.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I think you are naman93. Just sayin'

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Heinsburg you seem to think i am alot of people- expertfootball11, now naman93 and god knows who else- i really don't care, because they know who they are and i know who i am.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Good excuse rama, but same rules apply to everyone, don't tell someone else to do something if you aren't going too.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Well okay,so you're telling me that it's a coincidence to see you and naman from the same country, born in the same year, rama most of the time being the first person to reply in most of naman's post, and now you and him opening up a lot of forums all of a sudden? 

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

we should be celebrating because keith isn't on this website anymore
not fighting..

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

We already discussed that Heisinburg so this time I am not angry at all, All I can do is wonder about your social circle and your attitude in real world because in virtual world, you have mental dilemma -you are the most weird person I have met - be it facebook, be it footyroom - and I am serious.
You are so much obsessed with finding trolls and multiple ids and assuming yourself as a boss on this website that you have completely lost the root !!
And I respected you for that when I was new on this website - seeing you as a old and loyal FR member. But after few incidents like Norway one, your thread on "unnecessary posts" , your rude and kinda boss like replies to threads including one reply to me saying "whatever" when I asked you about suggesting a title to the thread which later I used "Football Revisited", this one , I started disliking you .

All this I typed above will neither change your opinion on me (multiple ids) and nor mine on you (psycho).

Like I said earlier also , I don't give a slightest shit to what you think of me .
The things I said to you above are also not directed to you actually , they are for other FR  members.

If they are sensible they will understand , If they are wankers like you then I am sorry I signed up on a wrong website .

I will not explain anything about country, DOB, or something else you or anybody else might think because their is no point in that. Bloodred1992 has no fake ids but despite his constant saying no one believes him.
There are many other websites with members actually talking football and not trolling each other because they have some bullshit fed in their mind.

I will continue commenting on highlights coz FR provides the best source for highlights but I think it would benefit everyone and their "boss" if I leave the forums. May be I comeback after a while but for now I am not angry but disappointed at this attitude from a fellow member and would like to explore other good football forums.

One last thing kid - Can you show me out of your 35, 5 threads that talked about actual Football ??

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I AM KING and naman93 you suck my dick and swallow my cum like Heisinburg did.
Well, and after you have gotten better of my big, black cock you will feel bossy like Heisinburg because he had the privilege to suck the king's cock.
But i'm just saying bitches like you are expirienced in sucking one others cock.

man_utd 12 years ago

@ Ihaveabbc
The only way to describe how I feel right now.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@heinsburg u think that is my real birthday? my god ur mad, i am not sharing ANY of my personal details with anyone i don't know! The only real thing is that my name is Rama and i am a boy/ man or whatever you want to call it!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

If you guy's have just posted on my thread to argue and try to humiliate me, then with all do respect, FUCK OFF.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

@man_utd read 2 times. You will understand

man_utd 12 years ago

@Ihaveabbc
I've read it literally 4 times and your grammar and style of writing is hard to understand.
Try to rephrase it so it's understandable. 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@naman93: I´ll give you an F on this essay, its so boring, i stopped after the third sentence 

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@naman Thanks man. At least someone on this site knows me enough. I don't know why people have started counting me among the trolls and the ones who have multiple accounts. And I am really surprised that Heisinburg is accusing you for being ramaboy just because you both are from India and born in the same year.

@Heisinburg You do know that there are millions of us Indians right? So why are you ironically calling it a coincidence that there are 2 FootyRoom members from India born in the same year? And even if there are people on this site having multiple accounts why should you bother? More importantly why accuse people? Naman and Ramaboy are not even trolling, they talk football. In this matter you and DonAndres are the same. That guy even takes snapshots of people's comments and profiles and starts cooking up theories as to who has multiple accounts. Why not just talk football and leave people alone? This was a post about a funny video and look what you brought this discussion to.

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Haha, everyone turns against the 'boss'. Heisinburg is fu-ucked. Nah, just kidding. But seriously, bloodred has got right. Frightening right. The multiple account obsession needs to stop. I don't know how many errors Heisinburg has made in his journey to get all the information he can about every single FootyRoomer, but the errors can't be few. He once attacked me because I got a top comment on a video, how nice isn't that? :)

To my point, this is a football-site, not a site where we build up hateful discussions in every single post. The worst part is that people like JuanMata, Jimskeleton and koldimere (if I'm not wrong, the latter two are highly respected by particular people) allow themselves to throw shit against newer users, just because they don't have the same power as FootyRoom-veterans. Give others space too. The last time I saw a comment like this was, funny enough, in this thread. JuanMata10 to naman93: "I'll give you an F on this essay, its so boring, i stopped after the third sentence." Problem? I think so. Do you really have to comment that? Does it make you feel better?

Now, I'm not anyone's parents, and it's not my job to rais you guys, but I think some of you might have too much agression inside your body. Note that I don't put everyone in the same boat. It might sound foreign to someone, but when you sit in front of a computer all day long, agression is building up in your body. And the agression needs to go away somehow. Therefor I recommend for example you, Heisinburg, to try a sport or something, and if that doesn't work, I highly recommend you to see a doctor.

Have a nice day everyone, and can we please stop discussing how many accounts everyone has, and discuss FOOTBALL? A vote from me.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Norway....thankyou.