Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FC Loyalty
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many players worth mentioning are not mentioned here but a team cannot have more than 11 players, can it ??

Feel free to suggest more names and tell everyone why you think he deserves to be called a loyal footballer.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Puyol, Valdez, Lampard

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Jamie Carragher

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Lampard was a West Ham player before moving to Chelsea. He doesn't count.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

We'll never see players like these ever.

raimondo90 12 years ago

I guess over ten season at a team doesn't make a player "loyal" enough. Jesus Christ. Maybe change the thread to players that have never left their youth team. Not loyal. 

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Yes of course this are loyal players because they started their careers with their clubs and never went to another club, this is the frst kind of loyalty to a club of course, but there are other players that have shown respect and loyalty to their clubs whitout having started in their youth team, having said this Lampard is one of those players, he didn't started his career with Chelsea, but he has shown respect and loyalty for his club that deserve to be named as loyalty.

And wel to name one player like the picture, Daniele De Rossi.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Lol chelsea has no loyal players maybe only Lampard or Terry

Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Paul Scholes, Lionel Messi, and Igor Akineev

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Footaholic: just because a player left his first professional team and played for another for a looooong time means thats loyalty. Staying with the club even with no trophies is loyalty. Waiting for the time to come when they win their first UEFA Champions League they all celebrated like a family. Loyalty is when you stay with a team for a long time without having any doubts about staying (Lampard, Terry, Drogba, Cole, Cech, Mikel)

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@gunnergo : u right man
@footaholic : I consider him loyal coz after he moved in .... he received few offers paying him better than chelsea but he didnrt left.

@koldimere  : your profile pic supports your statement... observe it ... LOL !!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I would like to say Raul... though he was sadly sold ..... but after joining Real from Atletico.... he never looked elsewhere.

raimondo90 12 years ago

I'd also like to name Buffon. He took a pay cut to remain at juventus. How many modern players would do that??

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

a true loyal player would be the one that rejects any offer without taking into consideration the salary he would be receiving because he is already playing in the club of his dreams... just like De Rossi  

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Ibra is by far the most loyal player ever.  When at Juve, he said it was his dream italian team. Next year he goes  to Inter and he says he will never leave Inter. Joins Barca for 1 year and says he cant imagine life w/o Barca. At Milan he said he wanted to retire there and leaves at the end of that season for P$G.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Ibra is loyaal to money man

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

what about Giggs?

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

@Heisinburg he is in the picture. What about Zola?

Heisinburg 12 years ago

wow, I must've been blind. Manchester United has a few loyal players. Wish Scholesy's there too 

Heisinburg 12 years ago

might I also add Jesus Navas for Sevilla as well.  No club buys him because he gets really homesick when he's outside his city/country/club. That's true loyalty