Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL : Relegation Battle 2016/17
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

There is quite the relegation battle forming at the bottom of the table.
The bottom 6 teams are within 2 points of eachother
Middlesbrough - 21
Leicester City -21
Swansea City -21
Hull City - 20
Crystal Palace - 19
Sunderland - 19

Which teams do you think will be relegated and why, also who will survive

Poll for most likely to be relegated

Teams Relegated : Hull, Middlesbrough , and Sunderland

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

There is quite the relegation battle forming at the bottom of the table.
The bottom 6 teams are within 2 points of eachother
Middlesbrough - 21
Leicester City -21
Swansea City -21
Hull City - 20
Crystal Palace - 19
Sunderland - 19

Which teams do you think will be relegated and why, also who will survive

Poll for most likely to be relegated

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Eden17 Er, I got nothing against Burnley, really (stabing a picture of the Burnley logo while saying that). Nah seriously, I'm exagerating my hate for them for comical purpose, they are just the team I like the less in the PL (Keane and Heaton the only player I know in their squad). Also, I'd like Swansea to stay a lot more, first off, their logo is a swan, thats cool in my book, secondly, they are a welsh team, more diversity is neat and thirdly, I got a special affection toward the club since I managed them in Fifa 14. I also know a lot more of their player. But why you rather see them being relegated pal? I'm curious. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden17 Er, I got nothing against Burnley, really (stabing a picture of the Burnley logo while saying that). Nah seriously, I exagerating my hate for them for comical purpose, they are just the team I like the less in the PL. Also, I'd like Swansea to stay a lot more, first off, their logo is a swan, thats cool in my book, secondly, they are a welsh team, more diversity is neat and thirdly, I got a special affection toward the club since I managed them in Fifa 14. But why you rather see them being relegated pal? I'm curious. ;)

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emo,
Hull have been going up and down for a while. I think their squad has a lot of potential and hope to see that fulfilled. Swansea, like Sunderland, have been on the decline for a while. As for Burnley, they are a solid team like Southampton and West Brom. I'd hate for them to be relegated.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Eden I guess I can agree with the part about Swansea being on the decline but would hate to see them relegated, same with Hull who in my opinion would deserve to stay up. No matter wich of those two stay and wich one of those two go down, I'll be sad and happy at the same time.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Swansea is lucky to have Fabianski & Sigurdsson, without them, they would probably finish below Sunderland.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy So true sadly. :( I think its stupid how they let go Shelvey to Newcastle, he is such a talented player in my opinion.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Wow , sunderland has only picked up 5 points in three months,

don't really feel bad for anyone but defoe

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Between Swansea and Hull now. :S

And maybe Crystal Palace. :(

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Sigurdson deserves a better club

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 So does Fernando Llorente. :P But seriously, I hope Swansea stay up if only for their manager sake, he seem like a decent and humble guy. :D

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@marcus hoping Sigurdson will stay in premiere league if someone picks him up in the transfer window.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty He should got to Everton if he ever leave, I think he could be great there and would start most match. :D

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I always think he is a bit underrated . Everytime i see him in Swansea city shirt , he looks out of place in that team . He is higher up in quality . Everton should be good destination .

Never been fan of Llorente . He is a bit slow for my liking and not typical aggressive striker . So maybe swansea is right team for him :D

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

How did you do on your relegation predictions fellas?

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

only predicted sunderland right but thats not much of a gamble....
Crystal palace pulled out some results at the end aswell as leicester
didnt want to see hull go, but im glad watford stayed

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Original prediction: Burnley, Hull, Bournemouth. Changed it a few days later to Burnley, Hull, Sunderland. That's a pretty decent prediction. I'm happy with how confident I was that Crystal Palace would avoid relegation too and Burnley that was 10-11th at the time did drop a lot of points and finished 16th, just 6 points above relegation.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Sunderland will not be able to do their thing this year. Boro and Swansea are the others I vote to be relegated. I don't know why but I somehow believe Crystal Palace will escape from the battle sooner than any other team.

It took some time for me to embrace the streak of Swansea. Did not see that coming. But it was amazing.