Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL : Relegation Battle 2016/17
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

There is quite the relegation battle forming at the bottom of the table.
The bottom 6 teams are within 2 points of eachother
Middlesbrough - 21
Leicester City -21
Swansea City -21
Hull City - 20
Crystal Palace - 19
Sunderland - 19

Which teams do you think will be relegated and why, also who will survive

Poll for most likely to be relegated

Teams Relegated : Hull, Middlesbrough , and Sunderland

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

There is quite the relegation battle forming at the bottom of the table.
The bottom 6 teams are within 2 points of eachother
Middlesbrough - 21
Leicester City -21
Swansea City -21
Hull City - 20
Crystal Palace - 19
Sunderland - 19

Which teams do you think will be relegated and why, also who will survive

Poll for most likely to be relegated

Comments
saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Also, anyone else desperate for Leeds to make it up to the prem next
season?

MEEEE. I just want to see a Man Utd-Leeds match in my lifetime.

Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Thank goodness Chelsea managed to not get dragged into a relegation fight this year, amirite? ;)

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

ayyyy @lodatz, watch yourself haha.
It's nice up in 1st! :)

Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

hehehe

legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

Dayum why did I say Palace could be relegated? 2-1 over Chelsea then 3-0 over Arsenal! Surely a sign that the great talent in the squad play well when it counts, i.e. when trying to avoid relegation.

• History

Dayum why did I say Palace would be relegated? 2-1 over Chelsea then 3-0 over Arsenal! Surely a sign that the great talent in the squad play well when it counts, i.e. when trying to avoid relegation.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Arsenal fans better start prayin' now.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@legends16 Allardyce effect pherhap? He's a pro when it come down to evade relegation. ;)

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@Emo - that probably is it, although he had a terrible start at the club. Imo Sakho is a very valuable player for them, as is Zaha. Benteke too has been playing great recently.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@legends16 100% agreed, also, Zaha is only 24, no doubt he will be the target of some bigger club in the future. Never undersood why Sakho was never given more chance at Liverpool, he as alway been a great player in my opinion and his move to CP was great in my opinion.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

2/3 of my predictions seem to be correct. As for Leicester, if Ranieri was going to stay, then we would have probably seen them getting relegated too.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Amir Sad but pherhap true. :(

RonanLFC 7 years ago
Liverpool, England 1 10

Middlesbrough and Sunderland are dead certs, but the other one will be fought over a lot.
Leicester and Crystal Palace look to me to have crawled out, and will only do so more, but Swansea and Hull also look fairly good too. My bet is on Hull, but I don't necessarily believe they deserve it.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@Emo +1

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

Sunderland need to win nearly all of their game if they are to evade relagation. Seem unlikely, especially when you consider they need to play Chelsea, Arsenal and two relagation rival. I just hope that Burnley lose their remaining game and that Swansea and Hull win theirs. :(

PS: #RelegateBurnley.

• History

Sunderland need to win nearly all of their game if they are to evade relagation. Seem unlikely, especially when you consider they need to play Chelsea, Arsenal and two relagation rival. I just hope that Burnley lose their remaining game and that Swansea and Hull win theirs. :(

RelegateBurnley.

kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

@Emo wishful thinking. Lol. I had to check the table after reading your post. To be honest, I didn't even have Burnely in my mind for relegation battle. Well, after I checked the table, it's very, highly unlikely, almost impossible to get Burnely relegated. Sorry, your wish won't come true. :P

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@kyoekyar enter image description here

kyoekyar 7 years ago Edited
12 163

@Emo... :P

@Emo

• History

@Emo

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Can we please have a moment of silence for Sunderland, who have been relegated today. Sad to see such a team go after managing to stay up since the 07-08 season... You did well in the last nine year Sunderland, hope to see you in the PL again one day. :(

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Rest in Peace Sunderland. Fought so hard for so long, giving us memorable relegation battles, but then this Moyes guy came in and did his thing.

@Emo, what do you have against Burnley xD. I'd rather see Swansea go down.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Also, Middlesbrough seem out for sure and the last question is who is going to go and stay between Hull and Swansea, it gonna be a epic duel between those two. Hard to chose wich one I want to see win more as well. :S

Who will be relegated other than Sunderland and Middlesbrough?