Emo's debate thread: Arsenal vs Chelsea
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Arsenal is red
Chelsea is blue
Who are the best
U debate

Yeah, I know it was lame, but I had to do it. :P
Anyway, in this thread, the arguing is about the quality of the two rival squad. Tell us wich one you think have the best player and why not also share with us who you think is gonna win london derby next weekend.
May the best orator win! :D

Comments
_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

arsenal has not always been the winners of trophies, but have been consistently at a high level, whereas chelsea haven't. However, chelsea have had more success in recent years. tough decision, as a team arsenal is better, better quality, better play. chelsea however have had european success, and for that sole reason, chelsea may not be the better team, but they are the better club.

KanyeWest 8 years ago
Real Madrid, United States 0 56

lmao Greece had its days,yes . Nowdays, I would put Greece on the same category as North Korea. Culture wise, today's Greeks are on the same level as cavemen. They think they know everything and they do not know sh*t. As far as inbred, your ancestors started it and I bet its still going on there. You are the perfect example.

@Chelsea8 Who are you lmao? You are right. They should start banning stupid people. You and this joze kid would top that list. Mind your own business if you don't mind. kthxbai.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Kanye Shuuush go back to your bed sleep, get bullied. log here and troll. Maybe we will keep giving you attention

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

we are fucking shit.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

It's a bit funny.. we expected David Luiz to make those mistakes, but it has been Cahill who has done everything in his power to get thrown out of the squad. He made identical mistakes against Swansea, Leicester and now against Arsenal, two of them immediately led to a goal. Cahill should be thrown out of the squad for 4 or 5 games, that's just poor standard. He's a liability at this point, so is Ivanovic. Our backline should be Azpi - Luiz - Terry - Alonso, eventually pop in Zouma when he's fit again. It's still not a glorious defence, but it's better than having to endure the nightmare pairing of Cahill and Ivanovic. However, Conte has hinted at a change of formation to a backline consisting of 3 defenders, doesn't really fill me with confidence either, to be honest.

Anyways, congrats Arsenal, well deserved win.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think our defence deserve some credit, not only Ozil, Alexis, Iwobi and Walcott. Even tho I'm not a Costa fan he was probably the only Chelsea player fighting for his team, despite being so frustrated others were not helping him.
In that third goal>

The players are not even tracking backwards, as a coach, I would be really, really mad.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@juan Don't Be So Hard on Cahil .. he usually allows only one goal per game ..

Most players were complete joke . Lets not take anything from Arsenal . They have shown some quality football , but I do feel our players made it easier for them ! After half time Conte went Italian on their ass and they sort of collected themselves .

I said it last season and this season is the same problems , we have rotten apples and we shouldn't have got rid of Mourinho . Now I hope Conte won't be in same situation ! I like Conte and I think he will bring a lot of good things to the club and make his team that will be dominant ! As longest these passionless players don't fck it up for him !

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Terry is a liability. Ivanovic is a liability. Now it appears Cahill has moments. I assumed Conte and Kante would fix up Chelsea's defense, but it's leaking more goals than it was last season. If it wasn't through the sheer angry will of Diego Costa's goals, Chelsea's season may have been over already.

I agree with Marcus, there is a cancer in there somewhere. It appears it wasn't Mourinho, like I had assumed. So what does Chelsea have to do to get it back together?

quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

You can clearly see that Courtois wants to go back to La Liga not sure about others.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I certainly feel, or you can clearly see that Courtois wants to go back to La Liga not sure about others.

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited

First of all we need to reshape our backroom staff ! Like Getting rid of our sporting director ! Bringing quality trainers who are not just trainers but charismatic and have strong characters that can motivate youngsters . It all matters .

Players that should have been out :

Obi Mikel - I don't know how he still in the club ooh wait that is because of our Nigerian sporting director
Pedro - we should have never got him
Moses - I don't know why we keep him ! He is not up to Chelsea standards !
Oscar - I AM STILL MAD HOW WE KEPT THIS GUY AND LET DE BRUYNE GO . It is not just Mourinho's decision . remember this we never included buy back clause and there was a talk of buy back clause !
Loic Remy -- JUST HWY !!!
Papy Djilobodji - WHY THE FCK WE BOUGHT HIM ??
Ivanovic - Should be out ! Yeah maybe just maybe he can be good sub but I rather have youngster in his place

Players that should be benched :

Matic - He doesn't do anything good . He became shadow of his past . Idk why but if he is playing like this and we letting Roben Loftus Cheek , huge talent , sit on the bench . we are delusional .

WHY We haven't made clear out in summer . IDK . We always clear our young talents ! Like why loan out Christensen for two years !! and bring back our ex player !

Why Loan out Thomas Kalas ?

Kennedy who could have been in place of Moses / This guy has something special and needs more attention by OUR COACHING STUFF !

• History

First of all we need to reshape our backroom staff ! Like Getting rid of our sporting director ! Bringing quality trainers who have are not just trainers but charismatic and have strong characters . It is all matters .

Obi Mikel - I don't know how he still in the club ooh wait that is because of our Nigerian sporting director
Oscar - I AM STILL MAD HOW WE KEPT THIS GUY AND LET DE BRUYNE GO . It is not just Mourinho's decision . remember this we never included buy back clause and there was a talk of buy back clause !
Ivanovic - Should be out ! Yeah maybe just maybe he can be good sub but I rather have youngster in his place

Matic - He doesn't do anything good . He became shadow of his past . Idk why but if he is playing like this and we letting Roben Loftus Cheek , huge talent , sit on the bench than we are delusional .

WHY We haven't made clear out in summer . IDK . We always clear our young talents ! Like why loan out Christensen for two years !! and bring back our ex player !

Kennedy who could have been in place of Moses / This guy has something special and needs more attention by OUR COACHING STUFF !

First of all we need to reshape our backroom staff ! Like Getting rid of our sporting director ! Bringing quality trainers who are not just trainers but charismatic and have strong characters that can motivate youngsters . It all matters .

Matic - He doesn't do anything good . He became shadow of his past . Idk why but if he is playing like this and we letting Roben Loftus Cheek , huge talent , sit on the bench than we are delusional .

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Also ever since Lampard left even though he was deep lying playmaker he would go forward very often , we never found a creative play maker ! Fabregas can be such a liability in defense and so inconsistent with his passing and controlling of the tempo ! Lampard was a bull that ran box to box and unlocked defenses . We finally have a good defensive midfielder and we should have bought good creative attacking midfielder and unload Oscar !

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

He won't be better when he has no play time, 2 season ago he was fantastic, now he barely plays. It was his first start this season, wonder if he will get any more?

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Too early to draw any conclusion.

I just wanna add a point to the thread: Arsenal has always been like this, I wouldn't be surprise if they chock badly in a few games out of no where.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yeah that's typical for Arsenal, but I think we have probably found the solution at our defence which has been problems for years same defensive midfield, maybe we have finally changed, and maybe it's again just temporary and next week it will be again #Wengerout..

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited

@quikzy Aren't we giving him enough playing time ? Sometimes like against Arsenal , he was the best player for Arsenal . He was out of position constantly . He wasn't adding anything to attack or defense . His passes weren't accurate . One thing I want to give him credit for is that he acted like a professional when he was dropped to the bench !

@tuan

You make a good point . Arsenal didn't play revolutionary to their old style and quality they posses . On contrary it was the same Arsenal but different Chelsea .

Just like to add that Arsenal not title material this year neither .. They had to buy a very good striker not playing Sanchez upfront . Sorry , I just don't see them winning it .

• History

@quikzy Aren't we giving him enough playing time ? Sometimes like against Arsenal , he was the best player for Arsenal . He was out of position constantly . He wasn't adding anything to attack or defense . His passes weren't accurate . One thing I want to give him credit for is that he acted like professional when he was dropped to the bench !

@tuan

You make a good point . Arsenal didn't play revolutionary to their old style and quality they posses . On contrary it was the same Arsenal but different Chelsea .

Just like to add that Arsenal not title material this year either .. Sorry , I just don't see them winning it .

@quikzy Aren't we giving him enough playing time ? Sometimes like against Arsenal , he was the best player for Arsenal . He was out of position constantly . He wasn't adding anything to attack or defense . His passes weren't accurate . One thing I want to give him credit for is that he acted like professional when he was dropped to the bench !

@tuan

Just like to add that Arsenal not title material this year neither .. They had to buy a very good striker not playing Sanchez upfront . Sorry , I just don't see them winning it .

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

Fabregas score 2 goal in extra time for Chelsea = Freaking hero, he need to start playing every game
Chelsea lose 3-0 to Arsenal and Fabregas was the first subbed off player of the game = He is too inconsistent, can't defend at all, should not be started
Nah, but joke aside, pretty happy to see people being active on this thread. :D

• History

Fabregas score 2 goal in extra time for Chelsea = Freaking hero, he need to start playing every game
Chelsea lose 3-0 to Arsenal and Fabregas was the first subbed off player of the game = He is too inconsistent, can't defend at all, should not be started
Nah, but joke aside, pretty happy to see people being active on this thread.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Bench ivanovic and cahill and our problems will be solved pretty f@cking easy.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Chelsea8 Who will play in their stead though?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

This was his first start where he played disappointing 55 minutes, Last 6 mins vs Liverpool, last 14 mins vs Swnsea, last 12 mins vs Watford. Totalling 87 minutes from 6 matches. IMO, not enough, I saw lot of people talking that he needs to play, why is Oscar playing every time, specially after his 2 goals against Leicester. About his performance, he was bad but so were other midfielders as well.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus Just like to point I agree with Marcus about Matic, why do they play him? Isn't more of a DMF? And even at that, he isn't that good anymore, Kante is way better than him. I feel he really not at his place anymore in England. :(