Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dont u hate people like this?
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Not just on valencias video i saw this, ive seen this on many highlights..

First of all i doubt he watched the match. He is just going on assumptions here. Soldado didnt perform that good in the match vs BATE. And calling him underrated. Well maybe you who havnt seen him before think so..

It was the same with atletico for example.. When Falcao did a mediocre match and scored 1 goal when atletico won with 4-0 and the atletico team played really good behind Falcao. Everyone seamed to forget the players behind Falcao. Probably people who only watches EPL...

I just hate the feling when i see an uneducated guy commenting on your team..

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Honestly, was this really SO important that you had to make a thread about it? Ignore it when people make comments like this, they're probably hoping for +'s. 

knibis 11 years ago

many guys have complained about it plus this forum is almost like a chat. it has been writen about less..

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

it happens a lot of times,last i can recall is the last Milan-Malaga. highlights just shows the goals,so the average joe thinks: malaga scored 1 goal in milan,milan didn't win at home= amazing performance by malaga. i hate it,especially because if you try to argue about it you even look like you're crazy. it really pisses me off,but then i think who cares..

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@knibis: K, it's your choice to make a thread about it but you do remember there is an actual chatroom, right?

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

That's the problem with highlights. You only get like a 5 minute summary of a 90 minute match. People always assume because a player scored he must have had an amazing game or the opposite. 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

well I have to put it out there, knibis. It's ironic for you to post something like this, seeing that you do the same with our club.

BluntCanon 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

spread the love not hate.. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

What, so you a pretty much saying you have to watch the game to be able to comment on it? Why do you think they are called Highlights? You judge on the when you post comments if did not watch the game.
Personally, I hatew people like you :D

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

soldado really pisses me off. he ALWAYS scores against me when playing fifa ultimate team

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

if everyone create post like this, there should be over million topics.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

"I just hate the feling when i see an uneducated guy commenting on your team.."

Now you know how the Arsenal fans especially and most of the BPL fans feel when you continuously bash there teams.

Your posts really are starting to border on obsessive, every time someone says anything about La Liga or a player in La Liga you automatically compare something to the English League, it's pathetic and you need to stop because people are getting sick of it.

MischaCollins 11 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

^this and a million times this...Agree with Jim. Haha and it had to be an Arsenal fan he picked out lol! 

knibis 11 years ago

@ramaboy. no thats not what i meant stupuid. but if you havnt watched the game dont try to make deep analysing comments...

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

*facepalm* Thats what you do...

knibis 11 years ago

@Jimskeleton.oh sorry that i offended you but i think you interpetated something wrong. Can you get of my ass for once....

2-0

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I and others will have no reason to respond the way we do to the crap you write if you stop posting such rubbish, because that is all you ever post now, if you can't take the responses you get, don't post, so there is the simple answer to that problem knibis.

OH, OUCH, 2-0, that is such a major insult, I'm so offended, haha.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

This thread backfired hard, lmao.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

*grabs popcorn* Anyone want some popcorn?

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Well, I partially agree. It is quite annoying when people post comments like "X team are awesome" just because they won a match 3-1 when in fact they were awful. Even worse are when people call a team Shit or poor just because they lost a match, when in fact they played excellently. These comments are made people who pretend to know they're talking about when they didn't even watch the match. 

Of course, no one can watch every match and that is why we go to highlights. That is why people who didn't watch the entire match should comment only on what they see on the highlights such as: "what a goal!" or "that was a clear offsides" etc. If I make a generalization about a match I didn't watch I usually try to preface it with something along the lines of "it seems like...".

Having said all that, I definitely wouldn't say I hate these people. It's not really that big of a deal. As for the specific comment made by MrArsenal500 I think he is right. Soldado is constantly overlooked by the Spanish NT and is not the center of media attention as much as other strikers of equal or inferior product. You are assuming that MrArsenal only thinks he is underrated because he never heard of him before when it can be that he was simply pointing out what I just stated.

In the end, this was a poor example of a pet peeve you and I share. That's why it looks more like an attack on a specific individual than a critique of a common irritant.

knibis 11 years ago

backfired? lol are you stupid. still stand my ground, say something that i said thats wrong..

Discussion Closed