Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dont u hate people like this?
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Not just on valencias video i saw this, ive seen this on many highlights..

First of all i doubt he watched the match. He is just going on assumptions here. Soldado didnt perform that good in the match vs BATE. And calling him underrated. Well maybe you who havnt seen him before think so..

It was the same with atletico for example.. When Falcao did a mediocre match and scored 1 goal when atletico won with 4-0 and the atletico team played really good behind Falcao. Everyone seamed to forget the players behind Falcao. Probably people who only watches EPL...

I just hate the feling when i see an uneducated guy commenting on your team..

Comments
MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

My god...Let people comment what they feel like. This is a free website. If someone didn't watch a match and posts a sycophantic comment just ignore it. I'd take these type of comments over troll's comments anyday. And knibis...is there anything that doesn't bother you? Take a chill pill or meditate or something...

knibis 12 years ago

..people need to think before they comment on highlights

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

"people need to think before they comment on highlights" yeah we need to think...I'll think twice when I start bashing arsenal by calling them "fanboys". I'll start thinking when I hate the entire EPL because I'm jealous that the EPL's the best and most goddamn awesome league on the planet. 

Who the fuck are you tell anyone what to do or what to feel in this website? I've taken enough crap from this piece of shit @knibis constantly hating on Arsenal and the EPL. I for one have never said anything mean or derogatory about the La Liga or has anyone else. No registered Arsenal user or any other EPL user has said anything against the La Liga or Valencia for that matter.

I finally figured out a perfect metaphor for you...you're a diaper...that's it! A diaper. Always on the EPL's ass and usually full of shit. Shoot me up a personal message on my wall if you wanna get personal because I know you hate my guts. You know I'm right.

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

as soon as I saw this guy's thread I knew it had to do with arsenal...and BAM! This guy hates arsenal so much he can't handle it when one of us says anything positive about his team lol! Don't give that "watch the game" BS we all know you brought this up simply because an arsenal fan said something and you seized the opportunity to ridicule us by implying we all do the same. Hater.

@koldimere diaper...haha...

knibis 12 years ago

Arsenal.. i dont hate on them.. it just happens that person was an arsenal fan that commented.. 

Falconryman1 12 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

Your sick of people commenting on your team? Your always picking on Arsenal and the EPL, you even admitted once that you hate English people.. When ever a team from another country beats an English team, your always quick to rub it in our faces and make fun of the EPL, how do you think we feel?? We're bloody sick of it! And who do you think you are telling people to think before they comment? Maybe you should think before you comment, you hypocrite.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

^ no it's more like, he should think before he makes an account in this site.

Falconryman1 12 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

@Heisinburg I couldn't agree more.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

It did backfire. Keep telling yourself that it didn't.

knibis 12 years ago

always people to misinterpetate what I said so im not mad...

knibis 12 years ago

You can read the first post if you missed that

MRarsenal500 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

lol knibis you actually made a post of this? get a life

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

With English like that...it's a certainty that people will misinterpret you. Besides there's nothing to misinterpret. It's simple: You hate everything English. Sad little kid.

knibis 12 years ago

well get a life yourself and stop commentating rude shot about my team... so stopp piss me off. that comment in the starting post is idiotic, almost offensive. 2 wrong of 2. BOTTOM LINE IS YOU WOULD HAVE GOT YOUR PANTIES ALL UP IN A BUNCH IF IT WAS ABOUT YOUR TEAM TOO...

If you guys wanna defend stupidity. go ahead, make my day..

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

This thread needs to close. Do it.

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

close this thread please.. MOD? 

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

Fuck you knibis.

Discussion Closed