Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

De Gea said good bye... NOOOOOO
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

According to telegraph.co.uk, De Gea has told his teammates goodbye and will return to Spain...

So our offer is not £200,000-a-week attractive enough, well understandable though, he is Spanish and playing for Real in Liga is like a dream come true...

I have to say, this is freakin' disappointing for us and f**k you Real/Perez.

At the same time, we failed to negotiate the double bid (Bale & Verane)... so... well, SH!T.

At least we have Memphis hehe.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11645698/Manchester-United-goalkeeper-David-de-Gea-tells-team-mates-he-will-return-to-Spain-and-sign-for-Real-Madrid.html

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

According to telegraph.co.uk, De Gea has told his teammates goodbye and will return to Spain...

So our offer is not £200,000-a-week attractive enough, well understandable though, he is Spanish and playing for Real in Liga is like a dream come true...

I have to say, this is freakin' disappointing for us and f**k you Real/Perez.

At the same time, we failed to negotiate the double bid (Bale & Verane)... so... well, SHIT.

At least we have Memphis hehe.

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

They already have good goalkeepers. They don't need de Gea at moment.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Poor Navas..

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Navas is arguably one of, if not the best keeper in the world. He just never gets the chance to prove it at Real.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

I am very disappointed, but the writing was on the wall. I remember watching a documentary about Ronaldo, and it was a former United scout who made the comment that for players born in the Spanish area, the dream is the play for Real Madrid, because it shows that you're the best. No amount of success in England would've changed that I think, it certainly didn't for Ronaldo. I'm glad De Gea is living his dream, but very disappointed that it comes at United expense. That being said, how much do you think we'll get for him? I'm guessing not more than 20 million.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

30M would be fair for both, De gea wont find it easy, Casillas is not leaving, nor letting his starting place without fighting...

This is interesting to see 2 champions fighting for a titular place.

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think United could find a good replacement in Cech. I just think he would be really expensive if he goes out to a straight rival. Real almost always get the player they want so its no surprise they got De Gea.

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Well this makes ancelloti leaving a bit easier to swallow...

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

^ Until you realize that Madrid will have internal wars again, Navas will stay in bench, and that you have been diagnosed with depression. Thanks a lot, Perez. You stupid goof. You Money-lovin', football-hatin', entitled piece of dog crap. You ain't special. You ain't never going to be special. And if the board ever re-elects your pathetic self I'm gonna be PISSED.

Madridista11 9 years ago

@Salah it may be easier for you to swallow now, but you'll find yourself choking come next year. ALL OF US WILL CHOKE!!!

Madridista11 9 years ago

Phew! I feel good now!

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I hope Casillas leaves and gets a good sending off. His time at the club is over, but he deserves to leave with the respect he deserves. We should have Navas and De Gea as our two goalkeepers. Having 3 world-class keepers is ridiculous.

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Is it official yet? I haven't seen it on any of the big sites....

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Nope, not official yet. However, Perez has a great relationship with Mendes, and chances are that he's gonna get De Gea.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Does this means that we cant get Navas in a trade deal any more? I was wishing if De Gea finally left then Navas would come to United, which would have been awesome.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

You guys can have Casillas... Navas deserves to get more chances on the team.

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Great news but I am proud of Casillas for what he has done for Real Madrid he is our legend but its time for him to be dropped from starting XI and........... hopefully De Gea will follow his footsteps!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Great news but I am proud of Casillas for what he has done for Real Madrid he is our legend but its time for him to be dropped from starting XI

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

He wants to work under Benitez? Fine. IMO Begovic would be an upgrade if he improves his footwork. But we better get a good deal out of this (>35 mil pounds or trade for Benzema or Varane). Real Madrid are getting a world class goalkeeper for the next decade. Navas? lol give me a break. If he was even close to De Gea's quality he would've displaced Casillas by now.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Begovic better than De Gea if he improves footwork? Wasn't he like best player of your team this season?

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Yep. Yep.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

why do u guys even have any hopes of de gea staying.