Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

De Gea said good bye... NOOOOOO
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

According to telegraph.co.uk, De Gea has told his teammates goodbye and will return to Spain...

So our offer is not £200,000-a-week attractive enough, well understandable though, he is Spanish and playing for Real in Liga is like a dream come true...

I have to say, this is freakin' disappointing for us and f**k you Real/Perez.

At the same time, we failed to negotiate the double bid (Bale & Verane)... so... well, SH!T.

At least we have Memphis hehe.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11645698/Manchester-United-goalkeeper-David-de-Gea-tells-team-mates-he-will-return-to-Spain-and-sign-for-Real-Madrid.html

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

According to telegraph.co.uk, De Gea has told his teammates goodbye and will return to Spain...

So our offer is not £200,000-a-week attractive enough, well understandable though, he is Spanish and playing for Real in Liga is like a dream come true...

I have to say, this is freakin' disappointing for us and f**k you Real/Perez.

At the same time, we failed to negotiate the double bid (Bale & Verane)... so... well, SHIT.

At least we have Memphis hehe.

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago

Yeah at least give us Navas... You just cant' go around and grab other's best players...

Having said that, I know it's De Gea's dream to play for the Spanish Royal club too.

expertfootball11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

At once we have a young class keeper! Use navas too. Casilias should just go, too old and commits basic mistakes.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

Casilas already stated that he wont leave this summer

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Get Cech. Navas is good..but Cech is just...plainly put...Cech! And Varane is good, but Smalling improved very very much this year. I hope you noticed his positioning, and decision making towards the end of the year (Feb-May), I'd pick him ahead of Jones or Rojo. Jones just has had a bad year. Evans needs to be sold. Rafael needs to play. And if we get Clyne & a CDM, we'll be good. Chicha deserves one more shot. We have Wilson, RVP, and Henriquez besides Roo. Nani will be back, but I hope we sell him. We got Depay & DiMaria.If DiMaria leaves, get one of Moura, Lavezzi, Walcott, Sterling or Bale. My pick is Sterling/Moura. But we do have a great team.

Alvin_sak 9 years ago
Manchester United, Cambodia 1 153

I think LVG is not worrying about the keeper. If he could sign a class one for DeGea replacement he will. But if not, he will stick with Valdes. He knows very well that Valdes is a good leader, defend organizer. He's always spotting the right position for the defenders as we could see when he was with FCB, Pique was superb. After he left, Pique's form was just terrible (2014).

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@Alvin_sak: Holy shit... we completely forget about Valdes... HELL YEAH

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

C'mon son Valdes? That's all you got?

ashwin1729 9 years ago

Tuan's being sarcastic!

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

What's wrong with him... I think he's still top class goalie... LVG wouldn't tolerate his bullshit moves, so when he doesnt do that... he would be rocking. :)

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Ashwin What the hell he wasn't! Hahahahahaha Tuan this guy is messed up find a replacement ASAP XD

ashwin1729 9 years ago

Valdes is a clown in front of the goal. Watch the last game he played for us. Almost cost us 3 goals...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I thought everyone already knew how much of a "good" goalkeeper Valdes is... he's extremely error-prone. He's not anywhere near the quality of Van Der Sar or De Gea.

ynadamas 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Belgium 12 70

I'm a bit confused with De Gea transferring to Real Madrid, because when I heard of De Gea coming to Real Madrid, Bale had to go to Manchester United for a deal. But, Bale said, he wants to stay in Real Madrid and improve his skills.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Valdes last season before his injury was amazing, but before he was switching between Dr Jekyls and mister Hyde.

strenght : Miracle saves, one of the best in one vs one situations, passing abilities, free kicks saves, leading in the dressing room ( he knows what the atmosphere in the dressing room should be like to win trophies, once he will get the keys and some recognition, he could do a great job in motivating players and saying what should be said to those who take it easy at times )

Weakness : Inconsistence in the air ( miss calculate trajectories ), can be dribbled, positioning at times.

If Valdes gets his 2013/14 form back, United wont have to look for a GK, i really want him to come back and succeed.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Electric atmosphere.

Joe_Manchester 9 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

@tiki_taka, why did you copy the video of my own section? -_-